guilty pleasure show/movie?

January 5, 2022 at 20:33 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) rohini moon
guilty pleasure show/movie?
What are some for you? Now I don´t subscribe to TV, anything I go back and watch - should say rewatch - is old as fuck. Just how I roll, I guess.
Everyone has something they´d stumbled on, maybe in adolescence, maybe later... now in adulthood. Something that may take your mind off to a needed break in these bleak times. Either way...something old, or something new to you, but may be old.

What are some of those mindless shows or movies, you have gotten sucked into. Even the high minded intellectuals, you lofty folk..
I´d be interested to find out, someone like J**** secretly has penchant for old "Girls Next Door" episodes.

🤔 🤔

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3
Sort posts:
January 5, 2022 at 20:54
(Sagittarius) Sagit
No t.v. or movies.

I do re-watch old Scorpions music videos on YT.

Well... Home Alone, I´ll watch from time to time, when I´m feeling down.
January 5, 2022 at 20:55
(Virgo) rohini moon » Sagit
I love Home Alone.. too!! It´s a Christmas "feel good" movie.. always reminds me of childhood. ;)
January 5, 2022 at 21:21
(Aries) Wolfmoon
I recently rewatched the Gremlins. That was an interesting experience. I couldn´t work out if it was a movie for kids or a horror movie for kids.
January 5, 2022 at 23:27
(Virgo) rohini moon » Wolfmoon
Both :61:

Gremlins is a classic!

I used to think Zach Galligan was so cute. :14:
January 6, 2022 at 00:17
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9
Karate Kid after 40 years

= Cobra Kai!

Just watching the 2nd serie ...

and there is a plot twist in every episode :20: ... and nostalgy :16:
January 6, 2022 at 00:25
(Taurus) Rosincvist
I am glad I saw a number of silent films before the piracy scare that´s hit us hard!
I watch almost ANY! Science Fiction, I am disgusting that way!
Had a "Dark Shadows" craze several years back; Old black and white Soap Opera with Vampires, Werewolves, Ghosts, and all kinds of scheming! :6:
January 6, 2022 at 01:05
(Aries) Wolfmoon » rohini moon
Definitely have a different take on it 25 years later... it´s cool to watch movies not dominated by CGI.

I also watched Willow around the same time. Actually alot better than I remembered. I´m surprised it never grew into a franchise

The Goonies is another thats a good watch. Really fun to look back on society, or perception of, where no one had a cell phone. No one had internet. You had to go outside and find the adventure in the world.
January 6, 2022 at 01:10
(Virgo) rohini moon » Wolfmoon
Yes!!!! The whole before technology thing took off... I love seeing that encapsulated in TV.

My favorite show of all time is Dawson´s Creek. It has very sentimental meaning to me. Came out in 1998... When I go back and watch it now, it´s like, wow, kids in school ..highschool, hanging out in real life, no emails, no internet, no cellphones.. such a simpler time, that ppl took for granted when we did have it. Now that we don´t have it anymore, makes you nostalgic for the days of yore.

.. I loved the goonies, another favorite from the 80s :)

Sloth from the goonies went down in history
January 6, 2022 at 01:31
(Pisces) fishscales
Not really "guilty" about it, but I´ve been rewatching Seinfeld on Netflix, and have been enjoying it more than I thought I would.

I was starting to think that it was one of those things that only "worked in its, time"... But nope... Still funny.
January 6, 2022 at 01:33
(Pisces) fishscales » fishscales
Have also been craving watching the original Total Recall... Though not willing to splurge the 3.99... Yet....

3 titties in the hooouussse biotch :98: :5:
January 6, 2022 at 01:38
(Scorpio) OS*
Movies or series I’ve re and re-watched,

Pulp Fiction

Singles (1992) random actors, random story about a bunch of single people early ’90, Great soundtrack tho. Lots of AIC

Mermaids with Cher and Winona Ryder. I have no clue why lol but still a good movie.

Six feet under (old HBO t.v. series late 90s, early 2000)

Burn after reading. with John Malkovich, Brad Pitt. also very random but funny

This is all I have for now :1:
January 6, 2022 at 01:40
(Pisces) fishscales » Wolfmoon
"Really fun to look back on society, or perception of, where no one had a cell phone. No one had internet. You had to go outside and find the adventure in the world."

Yes.

It´s depressing to think how much these kids are missing out on these days.
January 6, 2022 at 01:42
(Virgo) rohini moon » OS*
i loved six feet under when it was on back in the day...i think the last time i rewatched it was in 2009ish.. one of hbos much better shows, imo.
I enjoyed Jeremy Sisto as a raging looney in it :15:

mermaids..another classic, that line, cher says "cars are freedom, charlotte" always sticks in my noggin hehe
January 6, 2022 at 01:45
(Virgo) rohini moon » rohini moon
ps: whatever happened to jeremy sisto??? i havent heard anything from or about him since six feet under..

i remember he made this creepy horror movie back around during that time.. what was it called? "May"? i think...really bad.. weird movie
January 6, 2022 at 02:11
(Scorpio) OS* » rohini moon
hahaha yes totally!!

Honestly one of my favourite series ever. I loved everything about it, I even got attached to the characters and was kinda traumatized first time I saw Dexter. The only thing I didn´t like about Six feet was the last episode, the final. I was so disappointed, it cut so short and by speeding everyone into old age? so confusing lol

I can´t think of the movie with Jeremy Sisto 🤔
January 6, 2022 at 02:18
(Pisces) fishscales » Petr9
I watched a few episodes of that, and they were good, but I fell out of it...

Fuckin time...

There´s just never enough of it.
January 6, 2022 at 02:18
it was a great series. truly, i loved it.. very eerie..

i actually never watched dexter.. i couldnt see david fisher as a serial killer, at first when i heard of it.. but everyone raved over him in it, said he did really good. a good fit for the part.. i think i may have tried watching one episode way back when, but that was it.. didnt that show also run for like 10 yrs or something?

i think jeremys most notable movie was Clueless. :61:

i liked his baritone voice..ala alan rickman :1:
January 6, 2022 at 02:26
I know same for me, I must have watched a couple episodes but it wasn´t for me. I think it did run a good 10yrs. I remember it being really popular, most friends were watching it.

I looked at list of movies from Jeremy to see if anything would be familiar, but nothing. in the latest he played voice over Frozen, so career must not be so bad lol
January 6, 2022 at 02:34
krs mentioned him, vaguely in one of his videos, a few years back actually.. he was talking about how aspects or placements could be in a chart that COULD potentially make someone a murderer.. and some people, such as actors, have them. and hes noticed the ones that did, Act out whats in their chart, in or through "art"

it was an interesting video!
January 6, 2022 at 02:44
:22:

Damn, impressive. Vedic astrology is so good!
January 6, 2022 at 02:49
(Scorpio) Kisses » rohini moon
Both men who played Humbert Humbert in Lolita had/have Uttara Bhadrapada Moon

And Jeffrey Epstein and Bill Gates were/are also both Uttara Bhadrapada Moons
January 6, 2022 at 02:51
(Virgo) rohini moon » Kisses
Gill Bates is uttara satan moon!

:47:
January 6, 2022 at 03:00
(Scorpio) Kisses » rohini moon
He’s my birthday twin but all I want is his money 😭😭😭
January 6, 2022 at 04:04
(Virgo) rohini moon » Kisses
im afraid to even engage a topic with his name anymore, brings so many howlers.

wolf knows whats up..
January 6, 2022 at 06:11
(Taurus) Rosincvist » fishscales
Syndication doesn´t mean viewing the whole series from beginning to end, the episode of `Seinfeld´ where Japanese men were stuck in dresser drawers and Jerry charges at them with an ax! Never aired in Los Angeles! :40:. :89:. .:90:.:91:.:93:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Sagittarius Sagittarius
Show calendar »