Why Taurus are not someone Scorpio will mess with.

December 30, 2021 at 08:02 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Originallyweirdbutnormal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Why Taurus are not someone Scorpio will mess with.
Taurus Moon Christina erects the physical version of Scorpio beautifully with the same potency of putting her demons back into the ground.

Taurus & Scorpio do share very similar physical looks, though Taurus gets the more Earthy eyes, they are just as still and unshakable, intensity is how still it is until it erupts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…

Although Taurus does not do well with Pluto or Mars, this is not a sign to piss off.

They will add up all punches you hit them with, explode at a later date and smash you into kingdom come. Be the metaphorically speaking or for real, Taurus is not a sign to mess with, decisive... not quite as quick to the point like Scorpio, which is why it is mostly underestimated, Scorpio does bark at the same time as deliver it, Taurus just goes into scorched Earth and wrecks everything in it´s path.

Prominent Taurus placement people.

Muhammad Ali, Sun in Capricorn, Saturn his ruler in Taurus conjunct Mars in Taurus.

Bruce Lee is a Sagittarius Sun, everyone calls out his Scorpio Mars without recognizing that this persons ruler is also in Taurus (Jupiter).

Sheer determination, will power and head strength...
YouTube
YouTube

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 30, 2021 at 09:00
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Originallyweirdbutnormal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Taurus and Scorpio stare each other down, get erect and wet and just unleash their desires upon one another.

The most potently sexual signs in the zodiac.
The taboo and seedier Scorpio with the grounded sensual master...
None of them back down and they will have to work with one another to push forwards.

Taurus will want to own their Scorpion, Scorpio will want to possess their Taurus.. no escape.
December 30, 2021 at 09:04
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Originallyweirdbutnormal
=====
Taurus & Scorpio ...

YouTube
YouTube
December 30, 2021 at 09:31
(Virgo) Etherealmind
Why my Taurus Saturn is not something Scorpio will mess with hahaha

Btw I´m half surprised about Taurus Mars. I have two friends of mine who have Taurus Mars and they don´t seem to act like your descriptions except maybe one of the two who´s Aries Sun and has his Mars conjunct Jupiter

We don´t study together so I can´t see him during lab experiments but he told me that he could sometimes get really angry when smth doesn´t work and almost breaking beakers and stuffs like that even if he´s an intelligent guy.
December 30, 2021 at 14:28
(Scorpio) SpaceChild
Interesting.

Western:
Scorpio Sun, Taurus ASC for me. Maybe also note my Mars is Trine Pluto?

I get along well with my best friend (of 22 years soon) who is Taurus Sun.

My moon is Aquarius.. hers is Gemini.

My father is Taurus Sun, and we have a well relationship as well.

"Why Taurus are not someone Scorpio will mess with"
I don´t know about this honestly. I feel a bit different on this.

"They will add up all punches you hit them with, explode at a later date and smash you into kingdom come. Be the metaphorically speaking or for real, Taurus is not a sign to mess with, decisive... not quite as quick to the point like Scorpio, which is why it is mostly underestimated, Scorpio does bark at the same time as deliver it, Taurus just goes into scorched Earth and wrecks everything in it´s path."

I feel personally and what I´ve gathered in personal experience between my best friend and father, they do explode at a later date. Though take into account Scorpio for me, I know/do take tally and will blow up at a later date. Maybe my ASC being Taurus, I am unsure. I´m still learning things astrologically. When needed I can have a quick, sharp , harsh tongue. (bark at the same time as deliver it) I have learned, grown, to handle things in careful matters. As a teenager I was quick to deliver and bark. Even in childhood, same way. Around 8-9 maybe 10 years old.

Anyway all interesting information here. So thanks.

Any ideas about my ASC Taurus and Scorpio Sun playing a part in me with these types of things? You seem more knowledgeable than I am.
December 30, 2021 at 14:35
(Scorpio) SpaceChild » Originallyweirdbutnormal
I guess you´re talking about relationships? :61:

Maybe my earlier response wasnt needed.
December 30, 2021 at 14:58
(Scorpio) OS*
My best lovers were Taurus :18:

Also best friend, over 20yrs, is double Taurus ;)
December 30, 2021 at 16:10
(Virgo) Aren Levi
Scorpio will always mess with Taurus because scoprio knows Taurus can handle it and Taurus loves scorpios messing with him/her because they love to own such a unique energy both in and outside of the bed.

I had 2 heavy taurus energy gf and both were possessive about me and i was obsessive about them.
December 30, 2021 at 16:55
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » SpaceChild
System message: Post has been written by user VLS1971, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I have two cousins. They are siblings. One is Taurus and the other Scorpio.

If murder was okay, I’m positive they each would have plotted the others demise :61:

It’s a brutal truce they’ve established.
December 31, 2021 at 09:50
(Scorpio) SpaceChild » OS*
I haven´t had any lovers that were Taurus, that I know of anyway.

But yeah, both of our best friends for 20+ years being Taurus really accounts for something here.

It´s neat that we both have same placement, and best friends same placement, have been best friends for that long. :1:
December 31, 2021 at 12:27
(Scorpio) SpaceChild » VLS1971
Lol... at a very young age I had an ´encounter´ with said best friend of mine, so we HAVE clashed. But we were children. We clashed twice after that .. growing up teen years. But our relationship is solid.
December 31, 2021 at 21:43
(Scorpio) OS* » SpaceChild
for sure! :3:

Actually, I noticed most people Im closest (they aren´t that many lol) have something taurus. either it´s Sun, Moon or rising. I mean in tropical western, idk I assumed the convo is about.

yep, I like this axis, Taurus/Scorp. perhaps I should have specified there´s also stuff in the synastry, supportive to those relationships.
December 31, 2021 at 22:43
(Sagittarius) Sagit
I´m thinking is more animalistic.

As in...

If the scorpion fucks around they get the hoof.

Keepin´ it simple... :46:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »