Idk felt cute, wrote something about Mars and Pluto hehe

December 28, 2021 at 15:20 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru
Idk felt cute, wrote something about Mars and Pluto hehe
Hey you guys so this just happened. 3ish days ago Mars out there in space was sitting at 7° degree Sagittarius. Now in my birth chart I have pluto at exact 7° in sagg. The transit energy of Mars founded its way to my pluto and was it something I´m telling you woooh.

In one word? I´d say raw.

This stuff people makes you want to break the law, it´s the animal in you it´s wild ready to attack, gives you a hard time taming it and controls you more and more and more. Makes you "jumpy" and "risky". Not gonna lie a part of me liked it and wanted to give in I mean all that power and adrenaline inside me, it felt like I was ready to move mountains so on a lighter note its a motivating energy BUT there´s more.

It gets dark from here, okay now Mars is one thing, it´s aggressive, a battle hungry soldier and a warrior, but pluto is in its own league. One word that comes to mind is pull. As pluto is ruled by Scorpio, it likes to hide inside you, its what you don´t want to show the world. Pluto energy can easily take over your mind, like forget the normal "you" you´ve changed now. Think of it as a very strong magnet, so if you´re caught in the force you´ll be very uncomfortable. It´s simply in my view what you want more and more of.

So finally coming to natal pluto conjunct transit Mars, I loved it. All that sag energy was over the top. I was super hyper, ready to party like there´s no tomorrow. You know I really wanted to be worshiped like bow down bitches hahaha :61: My mind kept repeating "FUCK THIS" all day long so you can probably imagine.

Everything was like

"AJSKDUCKEJDJXJDJEUCJDBSUXJSJSIXJDKSJ" to me :20:

Something was really wrong with me I mean I wanted to drop bombs and laugh at the madness :11: Screams gave me pleasure, hell yeah :5:

GRRRRRRRRR :21: :115:

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3
Sort posts:
December 28, 2021 at 16:30
(Scorpio) Kisses
Yeah the Mars transit has been crazy. In Sidereal it’s been transiting Scorpio which I feel is much more accurate because Mars is very strong in Scorpio and since it’s entered it and my 3rd house, I have been a lot more physically active. Doing Martian things - playing sports and strength training
December 28, 2021 at 17:13
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » Kisses
Yes Mars went over my sun and Venus in anuradha in 12th house whole sign as well, pluto is there too. The dispositor Saturn is in 5th House of media in ashwini nakshatra of swiftness/quick action, for sure made me come here and share it ASAP :3: also retrograde saturn energy there helped me take me a step back, rethink and double check my choice of words and sentences.
December 28, 2021 at 17:16
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Originallyweirdbutnormal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Mars is not just the soldier or battler.

I am Bharani.
I am the powerful Time that takes things away, when the right timing comes.
I inspire you to surrender to the mighty flow of river of Life – and let go what needs to go.
I liberate you from everything that blocks this natural flow.
I cut all the attachments and remind you about impermanent nature of material world.
I teach you that when you choose to relax into the present moment, things will fall into place, even without you trying to control them or be in charge.
I remind you that no external rules can replace the voice of your conscience.

I am born in the Aries Bharani nakshatra and vedic here is very accurate in regards to how I am with life.

Want further insight?

Read what I type about.

https://forum.astro-seek.com/topic/…
December 28, 2021 at 17:29
(Cancer) Sir Ching
Can you post a transit chart of it for us visual folks? :97:
December 28, 2021 at 17:46
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » Originallyweirdbutnormal
Vedic has also somewhat become my first choice in the world of astrology.

Interesting read but quite a long one will give it a go later on.

I´m taking a wild guess just by feeling out what you wrote about Bharani, seems to me as a spiritual and chill sign. Would love to trade my Jyeshta chandra with it any day :16:
December 28, 2021 at 17:49
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » boyakasha the guru
System message: Post has been written by user Originallyweirdbutnormal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I have my Achilles heel friend much like anyone else, a matter of perspective is all. A matter of interpretation. A matter of the mind.
We are more than what we see in this here and now.

Mars and well any other planet has way more to them than what people can muster in words, words limit. Consciousness.
December 28, 2021 at 17:52
(Virgo) rohini moon
For me,...I´ve just felt lazy and drained. Feel like sleeping all day.

Me thinks it´s Ketu in Anuradha - my natal Ketu and asc nakshatra which is also conjunct my Mars depleting my energy all in my first house ;/

:7:
December 28, 2021 at 17:52
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » Sir Ching
Here
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
December 28, 2021 at 17:57
(Cancer) Sir Ching » boyakasha the guru
Ok thx. What Ayanamsa did you use for this? When I use Lahiri you have Venus in :178:

EDIT: Nevermind....sheesh! I am really getting confused because I am trying to understand my Vedic chart. :61: Going back and forth is messing me up. Sorry for the confusion. I see what you are saying now. :117:
December 28, 2021 at 18:07
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » rohini moon
Hang in there, ketu will leave anuradha soon :61: btw even I´m having trouble sleeping. Bad dreams at 4am idk why... I´ve got 4 planets there already :85: ughh
December 28, 2021 at 18:07
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » Sir Ching
Yes I use Lahiri :) but the transit chart is tropical!!!!
December 28, 2021 at 18:10
(Virgo) rohini moon » boyakasha the guru
I know! We´re at the tail end of it!

We´re Scorpio people....gotta roll with the Anuradha punches. :47: for now.

I suspect my bad dreams will resurface when Ketu goes into Libra - my 12th house - over my natal Saturn. Ugh. :39:
December 28, 2021 at 18:11
Even I´m sleepy now its 11:11 pm
yawn :7:
December 28, 2021 at 18:17
God why me, I have it in my 12th house, I want to cry with you :´(( my dreams are really scary. I even have dark circles now under my eyes :8:

But your rohini moon will save you in your dreams!
December 28, 2021 at 18:44
(Virgo) rohini moon » boyakasha the guru
I´ve had awful dreams my whole life! Saturn in my 12th... not fully resting because of disturbed sleep ;( but it´s also given me a heads up on the future through my dreams. Even though it was always a negative outcome, I feel something or someone was getting me prepared to handle it ..you know?

Don´t fret.. boya ..it´s almost over..than Rahu goes into your 5th house! Party time :32:
December 28, 2021 at 23:44
(Scorpio) Kisses » rohini moon
Oooh I’ve been having a couple bad dreams recently! I usually don’t have them. I have Jupiter in 12th I can sleep through anything
December 28, 2021 at 23:46
(Scorpio) Kisses
Also damn what’s Venus conjunct Pluto in Scorpio like???
December 28, 2021 at 23:48
(Virgo) rohini moon » Kisses
I loved when Jupiter transited in Libra my 12th house back in 2018ish. I had great dreams during that time actually. Lots of dreams pertaining to Gurus such as monks as well...
December 29, 2021 at 00:43
(Scorpio) Kisses » rohini moon
Hahahaha I’m imagining dreams like that

I remember when I went through my first Jupiter return when I was about 12-13, I was going through a really difficult patch and would often think to myself “I can’t wait to go to sleep so I can escape this reality” I wanted to just be in bed asleep all the time!
December 29, 2021 at 05:56
Ahh just woke up, last night was the same like the others. Weird dream, I was talking to a doctor and he gave me a advice. Well whatever....

Seriously can´t wait, its rahu time :5: Shout out to all my Aries ascendant out there
December 29, 2021 at 16:03
In the matters of heart the higher the high the lower the low. Past romances leave a mark on my soul lol. Every breathing girl was my "twinflame" :61: felt very fated all the time. Trust me, I go extra here.
December 29, 2021 at 16:17
(Scorpio) Kisses » boyakasha the guru
Hahaha that response made me giggle irl for some reason

I’m an Anuradha Moon and Pluto isn’t too far away so I relate XD

My obsession with this one guy actually led to my discovering tarot cards
December 29, 2021 at 16:58
Whatttttt!!!

Ahem ahem me too dear one :3:

Oh the things I know about her now :21:

Welcome to the anuradha club :5:

To tarot cards then :37:
December 29, 2021 at 17:02
(Scorpio) Kisses » boyakasha the guru
It was bad for a while. I got into the stupid twin flame stuff XD

I’m learning to value myself more though. I’ve heard and seen in person that Anuradha people can often stay in unhappy situations for far too long too so gotta watch out for that

My moms also an Anuradha moon so I’ve seen it play out
December 29, 2021 at 17:13
I can relate so much to this, the stop signs are there but we still go ahead. We sacrifice alot, to the point we start worshipping others. Such devotion can only be found in us. On plus side I have venus in Anuradha and all the descriptions out there say I´ll meet a very strong past life lover. Like the story of Radha and Krishna. Can´t wait lol 😆
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »