Hi

December 28, 2021 at 14:56 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) Daneel
Hi
Hi, I´m Ákos and I´m mostly here to learn how people interpret specific aspects.
Btw. does a conjunct Chiron f*ck up the Moon´s otherwise easy aspects? My Moon has trines and sextiles everywhere but because of the exact conjunction, Chiron has the same.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 30, 2021 at 02:14
(Aquarius) viv
Hi Akos
I’m just back myself and welcome to a great site. . In response to your question about Chiron conjunct Moon especially in Virgo in your chart I’d guess Chiron lends insight, precision, incisiveness to go with the sun Venus MC Scorpio Backs up the Scorpio planets. Could be a medico, psychologist, etc in any case I’d read Chiron as an important teacher, role model .. in other words understanding your own pain will bring insight over time and could be used to assist others.. best Viv
December 30, 2021 at 02:23
(Virgo) LotusStar
Hi

From my understanding, Moon conjunct Chiron makes someone hypersensitive. It can mean very painful emotional experiences related to childhood, home, mother but that can ultimately make you develop more caring and empathy, which helps to also tune into and heal others pain.... It can also show someone overprotective and guarded because of wanting to protect their feelings.

If there´s easy aspects then it will help, because you can heal from the pain better and learn from it instead of getting emotionally blocked and let it keep you down.

I have Moon conjunct Chiron as well but not with many easy aspects.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »