The darkest placements in astrology...

December 25, 2021 at 19:58 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) Nickgreene21
The darkest placements in astrology...
So I recently watched a video talking about the 4 darkest placements in astrology and I´d like to go deeper. The placements in the video are:
Pluto in the 8th house
Saturn in the 8th house
Chiron in the 8th house
Lilith in the 8th house
I have Pluto, Chiron, Lilith all retrograde in the 8th house of sagittarius. They all are in opposition to my sun and Venus in the second house. I´d love to hear from anyone with similar placements, or anyone who has deeper knowledge on these placements. But I mean this discussion is open to all so if you have questions or comments let´s hear em! Merry Christmas everyone, have an excellent day!
https://youtu.be/AP48hZVp5CU
YouTube
YouTube

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
December 27, 2021 at 04:00
(Taurus) Rosincvist
:178: is darker than the eighth-house, some :174:s are pretty dark, some have never allowed any light in their twelfth-houses or :182:!
"Earth" is synonymous with grounding, deep enough in the ground is mostly more darkness!
The positive signs are not immune to affliction darkening them significantly!
December 27, 2021 at 05:11
(Taurus) Iceblu333
... but you didn´t link the video ... i would love to watch it so that I could get MY OWN personal perspective of what the video is trying to convey or communicate to its desired audience.

I´m curious as to how dark things can get so please link the video.

Every opinion is biased. :179:
December 27, 2021 at 05:16
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Rosincvist
How dark do you want it to get...

You are just scratching the surface. Understand that Capricorn (order and control) is considered to be the actual Devil... and even that is still unknown because the most evil could actually be Aries... due to it having horns similar to Capricorn... or is Capricorn copying Aries. Who knows :21:

Aries = Mars = Action... Movement... War...

Think about it. :61:
December 27, 2021 at 18:57
(Leo) Zephyrin
Pluto in 8th house... Someone I live with has this, with Uranus and NN in Scorpio conjunction in 8th house, Uranus opposition Chiron. She dreams dead people, her dreams warn her and always something bad happens after that. She had been abused physically and mentally, a life full of crises and trauma for 20 years and I could never recover her thoroughly. The worse is, her negative energy affects me, I absorb it.

Chiron in 8th house tend to be silent about his/her problems, even may not talk about it with loved ones, tend to repress them till it becomes a psychosomatic disorder. Also they may manipulate people unintentionally.
December 27, 2021 at 20:27
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Originallyweirdbutnormal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Pluto in 8th is very dark, it initiates the person with what is really possible in this world that people wish to keep away from people.

Remember Adolf Hitler? Pluto in 8th.
He was close to being unstoppable as he knew things most other leaders did not at the time.

Plus I personally do not believe all things at face value with 8th house Pluto, I tend to find things for myself rather than listen to people, not always.. depends on the subject, but yes am willing to traverse the seedier darker parts of life to come to an understanding.
December 28, 2021 at 17:32
(Cancer) Cancerman23
Mars in Scorpio. The two biggest mass murderers in history have Mars in Scorpio Mao Zedong and Joseph Stalin. If your talking about dark as in gloomy or pessimistic then moon in Capricorn imo
December 28, 2021 at 18:43
(Libra) Daneel
I might say something stupid here but I don´t think Pluto in 8th House is bad. It´s the Planet of Scorpio being ´at home´.
December 29, 2021 at 09:47
(Virgo) Aren Levi
I have Pluto, Mars, Lilith, Chiron, Juno in 1st house + scorpio asc

in vedic all in scorpio, in trop some scorpio some sagg

Till this day, nobody knows who i really am, not even my parents or ex gfs and i like it that way.

I wonder if ill meet someone one day that will not mind my darker sides.
Or will teach me how to accept them and fully enjoy them.
December 29, 2021 at 16:40
(Gemini) Nickgreene21 » Iceblu333
https://youtu.be/AP48hZVp5CU

Love your name by the way!
YouTube
YouTube
December 29, 2021 at 16:41
(Gemini) Nickgreene21 » Zephyrin
Wow that´s super interesting! Thank you!
December 29, 2021 at 16:43
(Gemini) Nickgreene21 » Originallyweirdbutnormal
Oh wow I didn´t know that! Good insights thanks for sharing!
December 29, 2021 at 16:47
(Gemini) Nickgreene21 » Daneel
That´s not stupid at all, that´s kinda how I feel. I think it´s more of an empowering placement rather than a bad placement. I´m very happy with my 3 8th house placements, I think there is unlimited potential for growth through healing and healing others with these placements. Thanks for sharing bud!
December 29, 2021 at 17:05
(Gemini) Nickgreene21 » Aren Levi
My bestfriend from high-school was a virgo w/ Scorpio ascending! My girlfriend is also Scorpio ascending! And you will man, when the time is right!
December 29, 2021 at 17:41
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Nickgreene21
girls with virgo/scorpio energy are best in bed

definetly Mars in virgo for girls

they are so hard to come by, treasures

thanks, ... wish you and your gf luck :15: :78:
December 30, 2021 at 12:20
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Nickgreene21
SOME of the Darkest or Difficult Placements in a Chart "can" be...

Moon in the 8th House...
Rahu or Ketu Conjunct/Opposite Mars...
Rahu or Ketu Conjunct/Opposite Saturn...

Saturn in 6th, 8th or 12th... [depending on what Saturn is the Lord of could be Difficult...]

Possibly Jupiter Conjunct/Opposition/Square Neptune From the 12th house...

Possibly Rahu/Ketu in 12th, 8th or 6th house.

But again... you have to look at tge entire chart to determine the final outcome some of these placements could lead to something good... it just depends...
December 30, 2021 at 12:30
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Pluto in the 8th House?

I dont think that is terrible but it could lead to big events happening as Saturn transits the 8th house and hitting the Natal Pluto... it can be good or bad depending on the entire chart...

Saturn in the 8th house from the Ascendant... you will need to look at the entire chart...
However... Saturn 8 houses from the moon could definitely give problems... maybe with the mother or grandmother... so yes.

Chiron in 8th means that there is some 8th house Karma stored In a chart... maybe the person will get an Inheritance one day when it is activated or aspected... or maybe a life changing event can be triggered when it is activated one day :43:

Lilith in 8th house...
I dont know too much about lilith; as it hasn´t manifested anything for me as far as I currently know looking back at crazy events in my personal life... but I would he careful of jealous exes and thieves or sexual partners looking for revenge sex... other than that.... I dont know too much about lilith...
December 30, 2021 at 12:32
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Keep in mind... these are my opinions... and not fact. Other people´s opinions may differ...

And I´m not saying that I´m 100% right...

So do your own Research and Use your own Judgement before making any conclusions based on my Opinion.

Just trying to make sure I don´t steer anyone thr wrong way. :3:

Ttyl.
December 31, 2021 at 23:03
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » Iceblu333
To add to the discussion. I´ve got Sarurn in 12th also conjunct NN (rahu) in 12th. Heard bad stuff. Life has certainly not been a bed of roses.

Got the chiron in 8th also. Ouch

Another placement that I heard an astrologer describe as THE hardest placement, or at least top of the list. Pluto opposite moon 🙋‍♂️

I´ll throw in BML conjunct sun as an honorable mention

Not trying to brag or anything 😂😭
December 31, 2021 at 23:13
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Sunnyshadow
Did you recieve an Inheritance?
December 31, 2021 at 23:27
Yep.

What did you see? I´ve heard that before but can´t remember which placement(s)
December 31, 2021 at 23:33
Oh, I was just saying that could be what the Chiron in 8th house did for you.

An Inheritance
December 31, 2021 at 23:43
Maybe that´s the good thing about it 😏

Everything else has been true too
January 1, 2022 at 00:51
So it was a life changing Inheritance, or an Inheritance that just put family responsibility on you?
January 1, 2022 at 01:00
"What did you see?"

Oh, I didn´t look. But based on what you said I just thought it was weird that you had so many 12th and 8th placements especially with Chiron and Rahu both seemingly dealing with losses it seemed like it was leading to a fated Karmic Inheritance based on just what you said...

The signs would possibly determine how and from where... the Inheritance could be recieved...

But I honestly didn´t look. I guessed... based on what you said.
January 1, 2022 at 01:03
Edited*

Half asleep...
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer