Career and Purpose

December 25, 2021 at 15:52 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) pasor
Career and Purpose
Hello everyone,

I have doubts on my career and maintaining a purpose/aim in life. Some houses in my chart empty and I started to relate it with my this condition. My situation can be summarize with "Jack of all trades, master of none" so to speak. I feel like that I´m in a vicious circle...

I´m not a pro at some point I stuck with interpretations, so I´d welcome your opinions.

Thanks already and I wish to all of you happy new year,
pasor

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 27, 2021 at 01:01
(Scorpio) Kisses
I see your Moon is in Bharani. Nowadays I see Bharani men often in Computer Science type fields. Also, your 10th Lord is in 12th House so you might be better off working overseas. Your 4th Lord is in 8th House too which might indicate further that you will live in a different country at some point :)

You´re an opinionated and preachy person with that Purva Ashada energy - that can be used maybe in your career

Saturn in Capricorn - ah you´re going through your Saturn return no wonder you´re so confused - in 10th from Moon - you need to do something that will serve society and bring structure. Create structure

Your Sun is conjunct Neptune and Uranus - you´re an out of the box type person. Innovation and dreaminess

Ok that´s what ive gathered
December 27, 2021 at 16:32
(Capricorn) Whitefluffy
Hi, I´m not a pro, but have few thoughts:

I believe the "Jack of all trades" can be attributed to your Jupiter in 3rd house, this insatiable curiosity about variety of subjects. I have that too, so can relate. I think with this placement it´s important to focus your attention on something that truly matters to you and can bring long term gains. I am still working on mine. :4:

You have lots of earth, and MC in fixed earth sign. You probably wish for stability in security in your overall life direction. However, your Sun in the 5th house of Creativity touched by unconventional Uranian and idealistic Neptunian energies probably wishes to create something truly original and something that could help others. The Saturn in the 6th House of daily job rules your Sun (chart ruler) and Venus (MC) ruler. Saturn in the 6th could be associated with building of something that lasts, as your daily job. Venus (MC) ruler in the 7th could be one to one relationships with clients, where you could possibly work on project by project basis or have a business with a partner.

Not sure if above helps, but good luck!
December 27, 2021 at 16:41
(Leo) cubic » Whitefluffy
Jupiter in 3rd speaking - can confirm.

Jupiter in 3rd + internet browser = lol

Conscious control over what one is interested in has to be excercised. No way around it that I know of.
December 27, 2021 at 17:51
(Capricorn) Whitefluffy » cubic
Thank you for sharing! I am glad I am not alone, lol.

I believe da Vinci had it too if birth time is correct. Astro has AA Roden birth time rating...makes sense that he would have this placement also.
December 27, 2021 at 18:47
(Gemini) AmberMoon
Depends on your goal. I read somewhere that the fastest way to become rich for example is to actually avoid becoming a pro. :4:

:63: Does explain a lot in terms of some leadership encountered along the way,... coming to think of it.

So, anyhow, what do you associate with professional success? Start with defining that. Then, you might find it easier to know which houses/rulers to focus on.

Happy 2022!
December 28, 2021 at 11:24
(Leo) cubic » Whitefluffy
It does? Well.. he is like 200 IQ or something, and we´re most likely not :61: But I guess I get what you´re saying.

Amber:

"I read somewhere that the fastest way to become rich for example is to actually avoid becoming a pro"

There is something to that...

"Does explain a lot in terms of some leadership encountered along the way,... coming to think of it."

Well, like if we take the archetype of a leader to be a 10th house Sun, sometimes such Sun placements get pushed into authoritative positions, and are recognized for potential in that regard. They seek them too sure, but there is instinctual support/approval from the crowd too.

It´s just.. there is issue of timing - do we wait until we have full competence about many things before getting into that leadership position or we go for it now, when it´s needed, and figure out things as we go.
December 28, 2021 at 16:24
(Gemini) AmberMoon » cubic
Yes, exactly, good opportunities must be grabbed if and when possible (preferably not in the way that other 10H sun liked grabbing things).

Hence the some in leadership.

Projects will go down the drain if a minimum level of subject matter knowledge is not there. No need to be the expert, you have a team to do that.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »