Name numbers

December 21, 2021 at 20:13 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Hippiespirit
Name numbers
Hey guys so I´ve been studying numerology alone for a few years now. But I got a question I haven´t answered yet. So to explain why this something I´m trying understand my life path is 9 most things about me have 9 in them but in my full name first middle last and although I understand each name fall to a different transit cycle I have nine 5s in my whole name. What would that mean. I may even already understand the answer. But I haven´t realized it. Can anyone shed some insight

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 22, 2021 at 15:04
(Libra) Veri935
How can you have Nine 5s in your name?? :22:
do you have 9 names
December 22, 2021 at 15:43
(Virgo) Hippiespirit » Veri935
No (enw) are equivalent to 5th E being the fifth letter N being the 14th and W being the 23 letter. And I three names with nine 5s. I have five E ,two N ,and two W. Now to get into this 5 is the number of man it´s how many conscious senses you have in this experience in life 5 is adventure it want to do everything. Is freedom adaptable pythagoras called 5 the masculine feminine as is takes and even and an odd to to make five. 5 finds it hard to sit down. Then with 9. 9 is the understanding older brother the humanitarian 9 is complete with its self and very emotional 9 sees pythagoras called nine good and evil as 9 sees both in everything to a fault
December 22, 2021 at 15:44
(Virgo) Hippiespirit » Veri935
Also thank you because the answer to me question came to me answering yours so I appreciate you
December 23, 2021 at 00:54
(Scorpio) OS*
Hi, Im a student of numerology, too! :)

"I understand each name fall to a different transit cycle I have nine 5s in my whole name"

Have you experienced any of these peak cycles yet ??

E=5
Period of constant activity, restlessness, faced with decisions, choices, changes, new people/new situations.

N=14
Changes obv. but more in commercial affairs, status quo. etc. involves competition. N brings irritability and emotional upsets during this period.

W=23
Period of self-evaluation. shifting between many highs and lows.

When the same number shows up several times in the chart causes an imbalance, the number could be expressed in exaggerated manners (or even negatively. Energy is dominant in the chart. Too much 5s could come out as over sensual or too cerebral. too loyal or too fickle, too free or too chained, too curious too aloof. ect.

Life path number tends to show up in most random places. When paying attention we start seeing it everywhere. . .
December 23, 2021 at 01:25
(Virgo) Hippiespirit » OS*
Thank you this actually clarifies some things for me and brings to memory what I had forgotten thanks again ☺️
December 23, 2021 at 01:29
(Virgo) Hippiespirit » OS*
Though luckily I just transitioned out of my 5 in all three transits until towards the end of next year when W starts in the spiritual transit
December 23, 2021 at 02:06
(Scorpio) OS* » Hippiespirit
my pleasure! :)
January 5, 2022 at 14:20
(Aquarius) viv
Hi Hippiespirit
My knowledge is pretty superficial but don’t fives have to do with expression and adaptability to change? I’ve got seven fives in my name! Two in my first name, none in my second middle name, two in my third name, and three in my surname, so some of it depends on the length of your name too. My father wanted to spell my first name with two more 5s, fortunately my mother’s’ preference prevailed. Seven fives ard enough for anyone! And I’m an Eight. Best Viv
January 6, 2022 at 03:03
(Scorpio) OS* » OS*
Just wanted to add,

when I wrote too much of the same number causes an imbalance, this is not in the letters of the name but the main core numbers.

for example, having a life path 5 with 5 for total of the vowels, and with 5 in the total of the name would excessive.

it is quite normal to have an amount in the name. I have more than seven 5s in mine, and other numbers more, others less. Having a really long full name will do that.
January 6, 2022 at 18:38
(Aries) nutelina
If I look at Louise Hays´ numbers and colors, 9 is about endings.

Off topic, maybe you can explain those recurring numbers, 333, 666, 777, etc.?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »