Incomplete Astrology

December 18, 2021 at 10:19 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) UgurCan
Incomplete Astrology
Is it possible that sometimes Astrology seems incomplete to you?

For example, there is a stellium in the sign of Gemini. The person opposite also has Capricorn stelium. Suppose there is no aspects between them in any way. These two people are evaluated directly according to the Capricorn-Gemini compatibility. However, Capricorn and Gemini are incompatible on paper. Can´t the Sun of the Gemini person (which is the most important planet even if the Sun is not very important) be considered as Capricorn because it conjuctions Saturn? In some comments it is written that we can evaluate this conjuction as the Sun in Capricorn. So why is this not evaluated in harmonies? Does astrology only apply in the size of the aspect? (I don´t include houses in the work because I think they represent an area, rather than an energy.)

There are situations when I can´t quite make sense of modern planets. Modern planets have no nobility (except for the ruler). His discoveries are very recent, and many Astrologers say their opinion. I can give them meaning, since the basis of classical astrology dates back thousands of years. Because there have been many observations. Due to the humid and temperate nature of Jupiter in the sign of Cancer, it is more like a yield from agriculture. That is why Jupiter is exalt in the sign of Cancer. But there is not even such an observation for modern planets. We don´t even know exactly what they´re for. Astrology and Astronomy used to go together. Since there is no such union today, the information does not progress systematically.

Each Astrologer makes different interpretations, and there is no unity. This situation does not give me confidence and makes me feel without details. I don´t know where I´m supposed to look.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 18, 2021 at 15:30
(Taurus) Rosincvist
When Medical Doctors had a traditional ritual of making a patient or victim´s chart, they added things that we don´t use today because we can see more than previous generations. Looking for a pattern has different results for different schools of Astrology.
We are all still learning here, I had the advantage of obsession and an Eighties radio Astrology class when I was dangerously close to a N.E.E.T.
December 19, 2021 at 05:46
(Taurus) s81
"Is it possible that sometimes Astrology seems incomplete to you?"

Never. It´s just a bunch of rules, associations, premises, etc, that we don´t know it´s first origin but we know it was good curated during centuries and centuries. But the myths and superstitions around it are distracting and deceiving.

"Each Astrologer makes different interpretations, and there is no unity."

When applied to humans, it´s like economy, a social science full of different opinions. Everybody has different ideas and preferences, so all of us will read something different from exactly the same chart. You just need to ignore a few placements and a chart will tell you a very different story. So it´s natural to diverge. Not to mention the different techniques, a couple of them showing solid evidence to be working well (at the same time, like some house system). Reality is complex enough, astrology is just a tool to read it, interpretation is on your side, it´s your task.

"This situation does not give me confidence and makes me feel without details. I don´t know where I´m supposed to look."

Your best bet is to look at the book, watch videos and/or take a course, and learn for yourself how to read a chart. Otherwise you are left to what others say.
December 19, 2021 at 10:40
(Gemini) UgurCan » s81
Thank you for explaining it in such detail. Of course, there will be differences of interpretation. But the course of interpretation must be the same. If one Astrologer comments differently for the same location the other Astrologer comments differently there is a crack here. That is, in a way opposite to each other. This is especially true in modern astrology. Because it is not fully developed and incomplete, and because there is no union. There are those who exalt. Pluto in Aquarius, and those who do not, and these seem to be small details, but they form the basis of interpretation. There are two groups that interpret this positively or negatively because its basis is not solid. Most people don´t even use the 144-degree angle that used to be the major angle today. I don´t know why all of a sudden these differences occurred. Against thousands of years of observations. I always feel like there´s something missing somewhere.It´s as if the complementary elements were suddenly deleted.
December 19, 2021 at 17:06
(Virgo) Turbo TJ » UgurCan
"I don´t know why all of a sudden these differences occurred. Against thousands of years of observations. I always feel like there´s something missing somewhere.It´s as if the complementary elements were suddenly deleted."

I myself just started reading/studying Jyotish Astrology. I believe all the answers you are seeking can be revealed/unraveled to you with this system.

"Of course, there will be differences of interpretation. But the course of interpretation must be the same. If one Astrologer comments differently for the same location the other Astrologer comments differently there is a crack here. That is, in a way opposite to each other. This is especially true in modern astrology. Because it is not fully developed and incomplete, and because there is no union"

I´ve discovered there is "Union" to the whole extent and exactatude of the Jyotish sciences. There is mathematical "proof" for the modern planets their vibes and even the galactic center. Which is a huge Unifying principle to The ALL which is in All.
December 19, 2021 at 22:47
(Gemini) UgurCan » Turbo TJ
I like the evidence, at least they´re nice to make me feel comfortable. I found Vedic Astrology very interesting. Because the details were quite a lot. It made me feel so much closer to solving it. But it has a lot of differences from Western Astrology. I can´t explain to myself that I´m a Taurus there. I actually have a very heavy energy, even though I´m Gemini. There are people who think I´m a Taurus. I have a Saturn-Sun conjunction there too. I don´t know if I should attribute it to this conjunction or to his consistency.

There were those who said that he was more spiritual. I often hear that we should prefer one of the two and reject the other. I think if I´m interested in Vedic, I should completely reject the West. I don´t have enough information to analyze my Vedic chart, I would like to do more research on consistency.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »