Influcencing the date and time our child is born

December 17, 2021 at 17:52 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) JovanaV
Influcencing the date and time our child is born
So for all of us that know what astrology means, me as someone with a semi difficult chart would want if i have children of my own one day, for them to have a better predisposition for living and a better quality instead of suffering.

I wanna influence the natal of my child to ensure it doesn´t suffer as nearly as i do in my life, even if that means i´ve learned to fight through life, things seem better when "luck" turns their ways on you

What do you think about that, and what are the luckiest dates and charts you´ve seen so far? :171:

:172: :173: :174: :175: :176: :177: :178: :179: :180: :181: :182:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 18, 2021 at 17:19
(Taurus) s81
It´s ok, you are free to decide whatever you want, try to (yes, try to) influence in your children natal charts is an option in life for sure (which like any other decision, it has it´s consequences btw).
But before deciding that, keep in mind that a natal chart with an overload of "easy" aspects will exaggerate the few "hard" aspects (and positions) present there. It´s like that people with a good family, even with a lot of money, beauty, intelligence, education, etc, that just fall into crime, drugs, etc and then you hear people say "why?". Well, the chart works as a whole, and even an unaspected transpersonal planet can play it´s role as a life challenges supplier.
You need challenges to be a resilient strong person that can succeed in a jungle-like world like this, your sons too.
December 18, 2021 at 18:10
(Taurus) nutelina
Wasn´t it supposed to start with love?
December 18, 2021 at 20:01
(Gemini) (dragonfly)
If I had the opportunity, I would do the same, but not at any cost. If there are indications for you to give birth by c-section, choose a time when the Moon is favourably placed. The Moon symbolizes emotions and any difficult aspects can complicate life. I would also pay attention to the MC, but that´s because for me work has always been important.

However, if there is no reason for a C-section, I would rather not interfere. And don´t let it cross your mind to rush or delay the birth, because that would be extremely irresponsible.
December 18, 2021 at 20:33
(Gemini) (dragonfly)
...and referring to what s81 writes. I have a child´s chart in my database, which is full of harmony aspects. This child grows up in a very wealthy family and, in my opinion, in a warm atmosphere. The parents seem wise and understanding. Nevertheless, most planets in this cosmogram are intercepted.

It will never be perfect, there will always be something...
December 19, 2021 at 04:10
(Libra) Lib_8
I do think about this scenario for myself because I was a planned C-section. My parents picked the day because it fell on an “auspicious” day. I was due Oct 11 but from whatever I have read about my day Oct 4 and my birth chart describes me pretty accurately. But I do wonder what would be different if I was born when due or any other day that week.

I don’t think you can plan all this perfectly each day would be having some positive and some stressful aspects.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »