Mars opposite pluto in synastry

December 17, 2021 at 03:37 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) emily56
Mars opposite pluto in synastry
Hello,
Ok so my mars is in opposition the the pluto of each person from my generation (6 years). Every time I meet someone from my generation I get a bad vibe intuitively. I mean I sense all kinds of wonderful things about them but still sense bad chemistry. Am I going nuts?! Is it probably true that I should refrain from entering into such a relationship?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 18, 2021 at 13:07
(Pisces) malemango
I have a similar thing going on with a moon/Mars conjunction. Everyone in my generation has their pluto squaring that point in my chart. I don’t think it’s just about the aspect though. For me the others’ Pluto is always in my seventh house. For you, always in the twelfth. It makes sense that you get uneasy vibes in the beginning because you’re honing in on what’s hidden and seeking to be transformed. I think it’s about finding the right person who is strong enough to dive deep and is comfortable/capable of doing their own ‘work’.

You may also learn more about how Mars/Pluto dynamics play out for you by studying their past interactions in your own chart. For example, what was going on for you in the beginning of November when transiting Mars was conjunct your natal Pluto?

I went thru an extremely painful Pluto opp moon transit and then Mars. It definitely transformed me and it taught me so much about myself. It’s in those messy, more difficult transits that we get a rare opportunity to get to know ourselves on a deeper level and what these planets represent within us as individuals.
December 18, 2021 at 15:13
(Aquarius) A1ien
I have this problem too. My mars in Pisces squares everybody´s Sagittarius pluto of my generation. Those born in the late Scorpio pluto generation as well since my mars is right on the zero degree.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »