How would other planets interpret Earth´s energy?

December 16, 2021 at 20:10 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) celestialbody22
How would other planets interpret Earth´s energy?
Lets pretend that other planets are inhabited by other species (probably are) and that they also do astrology (LOL I´m sure they do more than that). How would earth be personified as a planet/sign?

I wonder how would earth energies be interpreted in transit to other planets and aspects. This is just something silly I think of. I know Earth is the 3rd planet from the sun, but in our case (because we act as the "sun" everything orbits us) - Mercury is considered 3rd house energies. What do you guys think? I don´t even know if any of this makes sense. LOL

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 16, 2021 at 20:37
(Cancer) Sir Ching
Good question, one thing that stands out to me is its not a luminary like the other planets. In other words it doesn´t produce light like a star in the sky like the other planets. Why is that anyway?? I´m stumped already :61:

And now that you got me thinking, why does the moon only show us one side continuously ?? Why doesn´t it rotate? :63:
December 16, 2021 at 20:44
(Cancer) Sir Ching
No but seeing as the Earth is bursting with life and vitality with abundance of water I would see it as having characteristics of both the sun and (Earths) moon with hints of Jupiter and Venus.

Thats the best I got. :36: :5:
December 16, 2021 at 20:47
(Libra) celestialbody22 » Sir Ching
Interesting! You mean all the electricity we consume is not enough to light us up? LOL jk. Very interesting! I did not know this.

Thats interesting as well about the moon. I would have thought that though its in earths gravitational pull, it would at least spin counterclockwise earths rotation. I dont know if that even makes sense either, but it does in my mind. I do know that the moon moves in waves (up and down) similar to the tide. I think thats pretty fucking cool. Which also explains eclipses and such.
December 16, 2021 at 20:50
(Libra) celestialbody22 » Sir Ching
I agree! All the water here with the ability to grow things (Venusian energy). I like it!
December 16, 2021 at 20:56
(Aquarius) atlantickush
That´s a great question.

Theoretically speaking the cycle of the sun through the zodiac is actually the cycle of earth through the zodiac, so maybe some sort of solar vibe?

Its a trippy question actually
December 16, 2021 at 20:58
(Aquarius) atlantickush » Sir Ching
The moon does rotate, other wise you wouldn´t see the same side all the time.

The mooons day is exactly the same length as the month.

If the moon didn´t rotate, youd see it´s front and back

I have a hard time explaining this one every time, but imagine the object in front of you, like the TV or whatever. If you put it directly behind you rn, without rotating it, you´d see it´s back.
December 16, 2021 at 21:05
(Cancer) Sir Ching » atlantickush
Yes that is right, assuming that the Earth is rotating and assuming that the Earth is a globe. :61: :61:

Sorry, I couldn´t help it.
December 16, 2021 at 21:22
(Libra) celestialbody22 » atlantickush
Interesting. So lets say you and I studying astrology from Mars. We can see Venus and we can see Earth and Mercury. What would that look like? So Mars takes a little over a year and a half to orbit the sun. We orbit the sun a little over half that. Im trying to get a visual here and I cant LOL
December 16, 2021 at 21:33
(Aquarius) atlantickush » celestialbody22
The time it takes earth to go through every sign in the zodiac from Mars would be 12 months. That´s because the earth is the one moving in relation to the zodiac, not the sun (in the heliocentric model).

Staying on Mars, the sun would now take a 18 months to go through the zodiac. The same reason as above, just adjusted for the length of the martial year.

I can´t tell if that makes sense or not, let me know.

Add to that earth would be an inferior planet on Mars, like mercury and Venus, and so never be too far away from the sun. Probably never go further than 3 signs from it say.
December 16, 2021 at 21:34
(Aquarius) atlantickush » Sir Ching
Yeah sorry I forgot to state my assumptions 😂

How careless 🙏☺️
December 16, 2021 at 22:31
(Sagittarius) Sagit
Yes, very interesting question.

I look at all the planets as dimensions. As some stated above about studying astrology on the planets; I would think that they would only study the astrology of the planet they were on/in.

Planet Earth is the dimension (3D) where we can manifest and study all the other dimensions (planets) simultaneously.

On another note...

In my esoteric studies, I have read that when Christ comes back to Earth, he will destroy the Moon.

Food for thought.
December 16, 2021 at 22:34
(Taurus) Rosincvist
:81:..The planetoid :164: has the 50 year Sirius cycle, Sol is actually an outlier of the Sirius System, known to the Dogon as an active and lively constellation.
The screen on this computer is usually out-of-whack because my mother doesn´t know anything about the controls, found out recently that in Heliocentric the blue cigarette for the Moon includes a tiny red stripe `sometimes!´
:96: I guess red is not the colour of the fiery trigon after all! :24: :95:
From the Moon the Earth usually looks like a marbled blue Luminary!
Going back to the Noachian aeon of :155: ( and some of the Hesperian ) the Earth would look small and foetid with a blue-green Mars in the inner Solar System;
.....Be thrown for a loop as to which planet is which planet!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »