A general look for a concerning individual.

December 15, 2021 at 21:38 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Amdash
A general look for a concerning individual.
I’ve been keeping an eye on the transit‘s lately and I’ve been trying to watch out a little bit when it comes to Mars transiting. I have been taking better care of my health because of it but Mars isn’t really my worry. It actually has a lot to do with multiple transactions involving this. I’m not too concerned about Jupiter but where I am still waiting for it to move into Pisces, my concern is definitely the Uranus in Taurus, and so I guess what I’m asking is if there are any eyes that are wiser than my own that could possibly take a look at my transit and if they could be so kind as to see and communicate what they say that I might be missing.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 16, 2021 at 09:06
(Aquarius) atlantickush
You are still saturn returning by sign, thats a pretty huge deal.

I know you said mars isnt your problem but you are literally about to have a mars opposition to the natal mars, and that stands out to me as possibly being a big theme, since its ruler of the ascendent and that.
December 16, 2021 at 13:00
(Aquarius) Amdash » atlantickush
Oh yeah who are you telling?? I’ve been keeping an eye on that Mars opposition like a motherfucker because honestly I’ve been trying to keep an eye on it when it conjunctive my Pluto, that bad boy was not an interesting thing to kind of run into trust me.

As for my Saturn return oh I have not forgotten about that. That bad boys been leaving all kinds of like depressive personal thoughts for a very long while, as well as been narrowing my thought process which isn’t really helpful.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »