Help wanted....

December 15, 2021 at 00:34 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly
Help wanted....
Can someone find out for me if my step mom can be trusted....???

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3
Sort posts:
December 15, 2021 at 00:55
(Aquarius) Andrew95
My opinion, you certainly have a problem in communication and provocation through communication but I don´t think there is anything serious to lose here. Work on improving communication and patience.
December 15, 2021 at 01:51
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » Andrew95
Can you elaborate please Andrew?
December 15, 2021 at 04:50
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Step-mom steals sons strap on...

Wait... I mean... step mother steals 1 million from Son through a Trust set up by the dying father who put her in charge of the trust... for the monies to be given to the son... however she found a loop hole and went on a shopping spree... not just for her but her side of the family too... the son got little to nothing...

Link;

https://www.marketwatch.com/amp/…
December 15, 2021 at 05:23
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » Iceblu333
Yep.... I am afraid of that myself... plus my dad has already changed up some things financially....

Shes been two face to me it seems. And just the other day I called her out on something and she got real aggressive and a little bit viscous....

I think her mars may be in Aries so that could explain why she flips on me when she doesnt get her way or when I challenge her....

(Which I dont do often at all)
December 15, 2021 at 05:26
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly
Her birthdate is Feb 7, 1955
December 15, 2021 at 05:30
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » JessSezItSoftly
Maybe she needs time with a long strap on... since she´s being a mean bitch...

Wait... I mean...

The posted story was kinda messed up... the stepmother didn´t show her true colors until after the 6 year statute of limitations was over... and the son couldn´t do anything.... but watch her spend his Inheritance...

Manipulative Bitch!!! Hope she chokes on a Glass of Water! Slips and falls on her spilled watery spit... onto a knife!!!

Ending Her!!!!

Graaaarr!!! I hate manipulative bitchy people!!!
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
December 15, 2021 at 05:42
I hear you!!! She acts like your best friend one second but the moment shes not getting what she wants daily, she sees you as being in her way....

I never really thought this before until this past weekend over a stupid comment she made to my dads family during a funeral service thing...

I got so mad at her for her blatant insensitive disrespect that I tried posing a question to her that made a statement that what she said was rude, and my dad immediately got upset at me and took her side... then she chimed in a told me that I´m mean and that unlike her, if I say or do something mean its intentional...

It was so uncalled for.. . So they both decided to unfriend me on fb..... which is soooo unbelievable...

So at this point, (and her and i´s confusing history) I dont know if I should "let things go, and forgive her" AGAIN in my life!!

So maybe you guys can help me out....

I dont want to be overly critical or unjustly judgy... but I do think shes manipulative at times.
December 15, 2021 at 05:44
Oh... Wait!!!

I´m sorry... I´m high off Coffee...

Forget everything I said...

But I do wish that Alexanderia Oca- Fuck that stupid CUNT bitch... AOC chokes on a Hotdog and falls off a New York balcony somewhere into a running Trash Compactor... never to be seen or heard of ever again...

Crushed to death into a cube of Trash... and dumped into a sewer... where she belongs... with the rest of the disposed trash and waste...
Login
(Log in)
December 15, 2021 at 05:51
Icey..... you have to be high on more than coffee right now.... :63: :63: :63:
December 15, 2021 at 05:56
Ummm... I dont comment on Family Drama...

But I will say this... Never destroy your Foundation... [Or Where you come from]

I would apologize and make friends with them again but emotionally cut them off... not put myself in the position of hearing possible offensive comments from her [even if it is just you being oversensitive because you simply hate her]... so I would not "party" with them unless I HAD to... but be cordial...

But quietly look into her... its your father´s job to take her side... so push for them to be alone together more often...

Wait until he gets tired of her/or tired of the honey moon phase is over and then unleash what knowledge you gained if any at all... but... wait until she fucks up first or he gets tired of her...

Then strike!!!

I would want them spending as much time as possible together and be completely alone together isolated to see if he really loves her or if it´s just the honeymoon phase...

Isolate them and see how long they can REALLY stand each other...

Then Nuke Her...
December 15, 2021 at 05:59
3 pots of Coffee!!! AND GOING!!!

I SEE JESUS!!! ...Or IS IT THE DEVIL...
Login
(Log in)
December 15, 2021 at 06:04
Wait!!!

I´m NOT supposed to get involved!!!
Forget what I said!!!

Being isolated could also cause them to fall more in love with each other causing the opposite effect that you want...

Soooo... just cut them off emotionally because he´s most of the time is gonna always take her side because she´s his little slice of Heaven on this Hell of an earth...

So... you will just have to deal with it...

Until you find a Crack in that little slice... thats when you go at it with a sledge hammer and blow it up!!!

Wait!!! WAIT!!!

OR... it will all come crashing down on you and you will be the blamed one!!! And he will cut you off...

This is treacherous waters to be messing with!!!!

Forget Everything I said!!!

I´m Innocently backing out!!!!

*Men in Black memory eraser... *FLASH* ...!!!*

What day is it?
December 15, 2021 at 06:12
Yeah, if you knew our history and how much bullsh!t it´s been at times, and the utter betrayal at times, it would make more sense why I want to know from a higher knowledge if she is to be trustworthy or if I need to make a decision with myself and stick to it so as to let her know I´m tired of her reacting disrespectful at me....

She was jealous of my relationship with my dad years ago, and she slowly destroyed my dad and i´s relationship with brainwashing him....

But I dont fault her completely, my dad let´s it happen...

I´m definitely over it emotionally... I´ve come to terms with it all emotionally and accepted closure with it....

But when she gets in my face and cuts me down, that´s a whole other level of my wrath.....

Now I just want to remind her never to cross me like that again...
December 15, 2021 at 06:15
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » JessSezItSoftly
But I dont want to overreact, or hurt her too harshly... I just want to remind her not to disrespect me...

Let her know shes been warned....
December 15, 2021 at 06:18
Who or What are you talking about? Hmmm? :14:

"Now I just want to remind her never to cross me like that again..."

To destroy someone you need ammo... but just know you can easily destroy yourself in the process of attempting to destroy someone else, Miss Scorpio.

Especially with these upcoming explosive transits...

Be careful... you might just be reminded that things sometimes just can not be helped... and that sometimes you are simply not in control of a situation. :32:

Higher Power or Not... :30:
Login
(Log in)
December 15, 2021 at 06:19
Don´t Hurt Yourself... Beyoncé

Link;

https://youtu.be/10pOVWHrWck
YouTube
YouTube
December 15, 2021 at 06:22
Okay... I´ll keep that in mind....

And if you dont know what I´m talking about, ... nevermind... 🙂
December 15, 2021 at 06:24
Wait!!!

Dammit!!! Forget the Beyoncé Song...

That´s the Step-mothers song to your dad after you explode on her...

That´s your send off song... Basically them finally cutting you off... Permanently

Because as soon as you explode on her... she has the chance to play the victim...

And... you lose...

That´s why I say... cut ✂️ them off emotionally but be cordial. Let her fuck up first... then strike...
December 15, 2021 at 06:46
Thanks Ice!!!! 😁
December 15, 2021 at 06:49
For what? Did something happen?
Login
(Log in)
December 15, 2021 at 06:55
For what what??
December 15, 2021 at 07:01
Hmm, Ok
Login
(Log in)
December 15, 2021 at 07:40
(Sagittarius) Philipee32
Covid is pseudo.
December 15, 2021 at 07:43
Icey..... I dont hate your enthusiasm......

Lol
December 15, 2021 at 07:46
No idea whats going on... where am i?...

*Didn´t-Do-Shitsville*?

Yea, I think I´m there... cause I didn´t do shit....

Innocent....
Login
(Log in)
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »