Dec 15.... Anger and Violence

December 15, 2021 at 00:02 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly
Dec 15.... Anger and Violence
Video, predictions from Joni Patry

Mars conj ketu

https://youtu.be/7wKSmDy2gJ8

......man, now that you ladies mentioned it on the other video I posted, she doesnt look a day over 42!!! Lol
YouTube
YouTube

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3
Sort posts:
December 15, 2021 at 00:13
(Pisces) Dunn89
Joni Patry is great, and usually spot on with her predictions.
December 15, 2021 at 00:16
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » Dunn89
That´s awesome... I heard about her from one of the friends posts here...

Her vids will pop up on my phone... really cool.
December 15, 2021 at 00:30
(Pisces) Dunn89 » JessSezItSoftly
Her book collection behind her in her videos is total goals. She wrote some books too, just haven´t bought one yet. But she´s great for explaining things short and simple.
December 15, 2021 at 00:31
I looked at your profile and love this quote you mentioned

"I would not die for my beliefs because I might be wrong... Bertrand Russel"
December 15, 2021 at 00:32
Very cool because I need short and simple.... lol
December 15, 2021 at 00:35
Thanks! I came across B. Russel while looking up people who had the same aspect I had in my chart. I think it was Sun-Uranus aspect. The quote doesn´t exactly match the specific aspect but still resonated with it.
December 15, 2021 at 00:39
Definitely hits home with me.... I was someone who used to be very into , .. I guess you could say religion....

Till I was burned over and over and over again...

That quote is sort of exactly what the quiet voice in my soul has been saying all these years.... (and maybe not even die per say, but , be so fixated on it)
December 15, 2021 at 01:00
Yeah completely understandable. A lot of people would probably need such a quote to relate to when it comes to different belief systems. Humans know so little, and don´t know so much more than what we know we don´t know. lol
Glad you came to that conclusion though, many people really will fixate or even die for their beliefs, and in the end they are wrong. However, all experiences are needed to gather within our DNA and collective consciousness. Life is funny that way.
December 15, 2021 at 01:48
Sure is!! Lol my brain is on overload sometimes with everything I´ve learned throughout my life...

Plus I have pretty good intuition... but often cant consciously hear it...

Astrology is my new interest... however with how I´ve been burned in the past with learning, and astrology being so complex, I feel like very overwhelmed with it and I unintentionally have a literal brain freeze (I feel like) and zone out... making it hard to focus and consentrate...
December 15, 2021 at 02:04
(Scorpio) OS*
yep, Joni is very young looking. lucky gal lol

The more I look up information about my Vedic chart, Im impressed how accurate and precise it gets.

I sometimes feel overwhelmed by the information too, but I remind myself it´s a process meaning cant understand or know everything all at once. I see it as a journey where I´ll never stop learning. that´s really the beauty of it.

This mars-ketu conjunction in anuradha doesn´t sound so good. and Im having mars return in about 2weeks. 🥀
December 15, 2021 at 02:33
Astrology is very overwhelming, for sure, as it is a life time learning experience. Sometimes I will take a couple months off from learning. It´s so much to absorb and then apply it´s good to not keep it concentrated on the mind, allows the information to sink in. Everyone learns differently though, and that´s probably one of the greatest things about this practice, there´s no specific rule or way to learn it. :)
December 15, 2021 at 02:38
(Pisces) Dunn89 » OS*
Vedic Nakshatras are super accurate and impressive. The way they play out in cinema through the actors charts is mind blowing.

Hopefully your Mars return is better than the astrological forecast. Sometimes what is bad energy globally works out wonderful on a personal level.
December 15, 2021 at 02:59
(Sagittarius) Sagit
Happening on my Sun as we speak.
December 15, 2021 at 04:19
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » OS*
Oh dear..... I dont know what that all means but if you´re concerned, I trust you know what you´re talking about....

And yes, that´s a lovely way of looking at astrology and learning as you go... it´s sort of like a finessing of its knowledge.... the more you grow to understand and learn... I´m definitely slow at it...
December 15, 2021 at 04:21
Yes, very true.... you make some good points.. . :1:
December 15, 2021 at 04:21
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » Sagit
What is??? Tell me more!! :83:
December 15, 2021 at 04:25
And yes, I´m totally envious of her ZERO wrinkles..... 😁😄😄😄

If only...... 🙃🙃🙃
December 15, 2021 at 07:41
(Sagittarius) Philipee32
Thats me
December 15, 2021 at 07:42
(Sagittarius) Philipee32
Im going to war with quicktrip tomorrow :61:
December 15, 2021 at 07:56
(Aquarius) Catch-22
I´m heading to the Pope thread now for a show over there :61:
December 15, 2021 at 08:03
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » Catch-22
Is it getting good over there?? Lol
December 15, 2021 at 08:25
(Aquarius) Catch-22 » JessSezItSoftly
You´ll need a box of popcorn...
December 15, 2021 at 22:54
(Scorpio) OS* » Dunn89
Thanks for the kind words, I hope so too!
December 15, 2021 at 22:56
(Scorpio) OS* » JessSezItSoftly
I don´t know much, novice in Vedic, but from what I understand this Nakshatra brings a lot turbulence, and Ketu-mars is competitiveness, anger, fights like Joni said.

Truth is about to come out. Already has. Are we surprised they now admitted vaccines are only 30% effective against variant. (insert major eye rolls here. . . ) I´ll hold in the rant I have in mind. . .

To learning astrology, thanks Jess. I think so too. You know, I´ve been in numerology for decades and still learn about the numbers. I studied a lot from books, but it´s fascinating how life, experiences, etc, also teaches us, everyday :)
December 15, 2021 at 23:12
Forrrr suuure.....

My friend / neighbor is somewhat big into numerology.... what´s is about exactly? Can you describe it in summary??
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »