Jupter in Sagittarius square Saturn in Pisces

December 14, 2021 at 20:46 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Andrew95
Jupter in Sagittarius square Saturn in Pisces
I am very interested in your opinion and experiences regarding the square of Saturn and Jupiter in natal chart?
I don´t think there is enough in the literature about this most contradictory aspect of all. :4:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 14, 2021 at 22:06
(Libra) leorising
I have Jupiter in Pisces square Saturn in Sagittarius, I usually work double for some growth opportunity, I always saw myself that way. delivering more than I was asked to do. In my case Jupiter in Pisces is stronger than Saturn in Sagittarius, so my Jupiter was able to grant good things, but because of Saturn in saggitarius issues I was on hold for full release. in Vedic astrology the symbol of Saturn and Jupiter means cleanliness
:68:
December 14, 2021 at 22:18
(Taurus) Rosincvist
I don´t regard the 2 1/2 degree orb sextile to :160: to be an aspect, `to me´ the planet :160: in your natal chart is unaspected and therefore buffetted by transits!
December 14, 2021 at 22:33
(Aquarius) Andrew95 » leorising
I see your square, it is inverted in relation to mine.My Jupiter in Sagn is also stronger then saturn in Piscess .So where you see the limitations and difficulties I look for happiness and vice versa, it´s interesting :4:
I notice a great resistance to hard work and I rely on happy circumstances. That is not good.
December 14, 2021 at 22:39
(Aquarius) Andrew95 » Rosincvist
What does Pluto have to do with this topic? I didn´t understand :25:
December 14, 2021 at 22:50
P.s. my Jupiter is in your fifth house, your Jupiter is in my fifth house, in the places of our Saturns. It is interesting, if we knew each other, we could relive each other´s restrictions just in oposite ways , but at the same time, we would burden our Jupiters. :15:
December 14, 2021 at 22:56
(Taurus) Rosincvist » Andrew95
Natal :156: disposits your Natal :160:, planetary involvement is "almost" inescapable!
December 14, 2021 at 23:08
(Libra) leorising » Andrew95
In which case each would help carry the other´s weight, the weight of Saturn would be lightened by Jupiter :108:
I consider myself very lucky, but I take advantage of the luck and work hard to feel that I made it real. I´m going to mention a situation, I´m studying for a master´s degree and the professor asked for an article at the end of the course, but I have time and ideas and I can write 2 articles. :108:
December 14, 2021 at 23:28
(Aquarius) Andrew95 » Rosincvist
I assume that disposition is good?
December 14, 2021 at 23:31
in fact, we have already made it easier in this topic hahah, ​​in a some way. :4: I believe energy works right away :75:
December 14, 2021 at 23:35
(Aquarius) Andrew95
I have noticed that I have a big problem keeping optimism (sagn) in the long run and often I don´t even know why or I can´t explain in words (pisces) but I always get up quickly and I know again that I will succeed (which I do), but I´m tired of that circle of that square
December 14, 2021 at 23:55
(Aquarius) Andrew95
one example:
I trained sports(5 house) with the goal of winning medals and being great at it and teaching others(JU in Sagn), I easily achieved results (compared to others) with hard work(Sa)
People from training I was not a favorite because of my coldness(sa) or strange anxiety(sa in pisc) at trainings where everyone is having fun(5 house). It hit me and made me give up but I moved again
December 15, 2021 at 09:25
(Libra) leorising » Andrew95
Pisces is house 12, so it´s not just you training, you have some spirit friends with you, I believe that my Jupiter in Pisces is a giant guardian angel. :108:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »