7th house Stellium

December 14, 2021 at 07:49 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) LA98
7th house Stellium
Hey guys! I would like to know more about my 7 th stellium in Aries. I have Venus, mercury and Saturn in 7th, although I don’t feel like relationships and stuff are my focus in life… Feel free to tell me what you know. It doesn’t seems on the outside because I generally fit well in my social setting and I never had these thought when I was younger ( I was kind of “popular” at high school).

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 14, 2021 at 12:25
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
You don´t have a proper stellium in the 7th - only because the planets are supposed to be no more than 8-10 degrees apart. Because Sun and Mercury are so close to the 8th house cusp - many astrologers would read them in the 8th house. I would. In the 8th, you are exploring who you are in a new way - how you want to be valued by others in particular. How do you want to change the way you are valued?, is the 8th house question in Taurus.

That said, you still have Saturn, Mercury and Venus in Aries with Aries DES. Aries is extremely independent - so - no, your planets there will not necessarily want to be relating like they might with another sign there. Plus, your Sun and Moon are other places. Libra rising will want to relate - but it doesn´t mean there´s necessarily a focus on love relationships. It doesn´t mean that you won´t be in a relationship, either. What it means is - if and when you get into a love relationship, you´ll need a lot of independence within it. Some people do. You are one of them.

I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter! NEXT CLASS: HOW TO PROFESSIONALLY INTERPRET A NATAL CHART, Course 1 - begins Saturday, February 5, 2022. https://thesoulmustsing.weeblysite.com/…
December 14, 2021 at 12:45
(Taurus) LA98 » JayJayAstrology
Thank you so much, it does make a lot of sense. Do you think this 8 th house influence is related to some kind of social problems? I often struggle with friendships in general and often I feel the outcast in friendgroups… I feel like I’m very transparent but people tell me I’m difficult, hard to read and I lack of empathy if I don’t know someone very well
December 14, 2021 at 12:48
(Aquarius) Catch-22
You got a Yod with apex MC!
December 14, 2021 at 12:50
(Taurus) LA98 » Catch-22
Hi! Could you explain more? :)
December 14, 2021 at 13:02
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » LA98
Well, the 8th house is a very inward house. It´s introspective. Sometimes, people with 8th house planets are threatening to others, because generally 8th house people are deep. Many people don´t want to go very deep, and feeling seen by an 8th house person is uncomfortable. So, in this way, it can cause social problems.

Also, Aries people often like one-on-one relating instead of group relating. Some of us are just like that. I myself prefer relating to one person at a time. Groups tend to stay on the surface and the topics switch up all the time. It´s more of a surface type of relating. An 8th house person wants intimacy and in groups, we rarely feel satisfied.

We just have to know ourselves and accept what it is that is satisfying to us socially. We all have different needs and preferences.
December 14, 2021 at 13:05
(Taurus) LA98 » JayJayAstrology
I totally relate to that!! Thanks I feel better :)
December 14, 2021 at 13:14
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » LA98
Oh good! I´m glad. 🙏
December 15, 2021 at 07:00
(Aquarius) Catch-22 » LA98
Nope, I barely understand the concept myself.

If I get it right, you get a harmonious aspect Moon sextile Neptune, but this only comes in action after you sort out a mission, the apex that´s formed by 2 quincunxes, in your case MC. If I get it right, you´ll find yourself at a certain point in time where two roads diverge, where you need to fulfill your mission.

I guess you need to take a career decision in order to become an intuitive, sensitive person.

Problem is, I try to find online good texts about it, but most are fluffly bullshit texts... I really want to understand, my wife has a triple yod, which is fairly rare...

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »