Anger iussue ?

December 13, 2021 at 20:10 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) Matisse
Anger iussue ?
What about anger and aggressivness in natal charts? I’m really interested but I ignore everything about this. Thank’s

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 14, 2021 at 11:57
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Are you asking about your own chart?

It can be seen in different ways - and yet, not easily predicted, because it depends upon the person´s consciousness how they respond to life - including how they express anger. Generally, the fire signs are more prone to impulsive anger - or irritation - but, any sign can get angry. They just express it differently. Emotions are part of being human - and no matter what your chart looks like - you have emotions. So, we have to look at each chart individually, to see how they might express.

I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter! NEXT CLASS: HOW TO PROFESSIONALLY INTERPRET A NATAL CHART, Course 1 - begins Saturday, February 5, 2022. https://thesoulmustsing.weeblysite.com/…
December 14, 2021 at 17:35
(Virgo) Aren Levi
:61:

some people would say my whole chart for many reasons
December 14, 2021 at 19:05
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Aren Levi
System message: Post has been written by user UranianCapricorn, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Lol, I think because you cuss a lot people think you´re always angry
December 14, 2021 at 19:13
(Virgo) Aren Levi » UranianCapricorn
i know i get angry often cause i am often angry outside this virtual limbo

i am an angel on this site :16:

December 14, 2021 at 22:37
(Capricorn) stellium12
Mars in twelfth. If it is triggered you don´t want to be on receiving end. What is worse the person who triggered it may not even be involved in the issue.
December 16, 2021 at 14:53
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user AriesPointProject, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
as JayJayA mentioned. There are many variables and with what we know about astrology there aren´t many signifiers for the consciousness level (or season in life) a person is at.
I do like to understand the details gained through thinking upon the elements involved, the aspects (major and common transits) and the house dynamics for a general idea.
For instance I have Venus forming a balsamic conjunct with Mars in Aries 6th both leaving opposition with Pluto (just within orb)... My Venus/Mars are coming into conjunction with my South Node and for me I can see how one of my underlying themes in life was overcoming my lightening quick emotional responses, Anger being the PRIMAL PRIMARY expression as we tend to learn hard down in Aries.... Haha Also I have learned patience and understanding, how to respond and how to react.
Sag season side note - I feel that no one is a static we are embodying the wisdom of the placements in full dynamic form through life as you have likely felt.
December 16, 2021 at 14:55
System message: Post has been written by user Originallyweirdbutnormal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You are not angry, you are egotistical and stupid. A bit narcissistic too as you wish to project and maintain some image of being a goody two shoes when your actions don´t match the image.
There is a big difference.

I don´t really get too angry, I am very direct and speak to people honestly expecting it in return, I get angry when people lie to save face.

Had to put my father in place with his racism today, I did not get angry, I remained in control and logically directed him, I made it clear about his hypocrisy and faulty logic, he went very quiet after.

Anger is just an emotional build of not taking action.

December 16, 2021 at 15:10
(Aquarius) atlantickush » Originallyweirdbutnormal
Do you two know eachother?

Anger and aggression are BIG words, and I agree with the others can and should never be ONLY attributed to someones´ birth chart, it can be because of loads of things.

That said, People with fire and air placements, and prominent Mars placements, for example, in Aries, or on an angle, are stereotypically more verbally or physically aggressive. Saturn would also be in the mix as something that can trigger a self-righteously angry or even cruel style.

DOMINATING would be a better word to describe the mars and saturn style.

I also think the moon can have quite a big part to play in both anger and aggression, that ´lunatic´ style is called lunatic for a reason after all.

There is another important side to all this, passive aggression. The moon, mercury and venus, as well as a very afflicted mars, would be signifiers of a more passive aggressive tendency (If we had to be astrological about it). I actually find passive aggression the bigger problem in life. Its very gossipy, covert, or indirect attacks which because of their indirectness take longer to confront and deal with.
December 16, 2021 at 15:14
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » atlantickush
System message: Post has been written by user Originallyweirdbutnormal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
No, I just observe peoples behavior on here since it best reflects who they really are.

I like that people have freedom to be themselves but also act in a cordial way so that freedoms are expressed.
However this does not = freedom of being a douchebag and being illogical.
Is being illogical a crime? No, but when the lack of logic and knowledge is used as a persuasion tool sometimes even coercion, we must take action to stop dumbing others down who then spread it like a virus.

Aquarius is Saturn / Uranus, Saturn is the opposite of freedom, we need rules to enable said freedoms.

Aquarius rising, North Node conjunct, Mars & Moon trine Uranus.
Moon opposite Pluto, trine Saturn, Neptune & Uranus.
Saturn domicile in Capricorn opposite Jupiter in Cancer and Sun.
December 16, 2021 at 15:19
(Aquarius) atlantickush » Originallyweirdbutnormal
Fair enough.
December 16, 2021 at 15:26
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Originallyweirdbutnormal
Have you ever been in a fight ? Physical fight ?

if yes, you wouldnt say bullshit like anger is build up of not taking action.

Anger has many faces.

WOW you had to put your father in place ... you are such a hero .....
December 16, 2021 at 15:29
=====
Yes I have, not every fight gets physical either and it is best to avoid them.
Takes one time a persons head hits the floor wrong or you hit them and end their life, I am not a small guy.

I am an ex army Paratrooper, I spent over a decade in my mind and bettering myself after a severely abusive childhood.

I speak to my lady a lot and shared my fathers racism with her, you can listen if you wish since you think I would lie to strangers... ?
December 16, 2021 at 15:40
i do not care about your story

And since you are an ex soldier as you claim
the fact that you view anger as only "build up of not taking action" amazes me

or you were just passive aggressive towards me for no reason ?

your actions and reasoning is wayyyy out of soldiers mindset.
December 16, 2021 at 15:43
=====
Most soldier just take orders and the job is a vehicle to enable self righteous behavior masked as looking like a hero or doing good, whilst we do the deeds of those above us, a soldier can never know right from wrong when he sells himself to something he believes in, not much different to being religious and those religious wars back when.

My reasoning is on point for someone who had to come to terms with himself, I was too intelligent for the army, it learned me great discipline but after that I could not give a toss.

You cannot serve an army and pretend to be a person of value and tell others you are not selfish or you are good, it´s hypocrisy.
December 16, 2021 at 15:57
"i was too inteligent for the army" ... did you really write that ?
BIG RED FLAG

and

you are writing stuff like a total fake ex soldier

you are writing stuff like soldiers do their job because they feel like heroes ?

most of people that join army do it because they like war, killing and money

... you are writing stuff like from some fake asss patriotic american army film

You do not know if killing children with bombs connected to their waist is wrong ?
December 16, 2021 at 15:59
=====
If you are an example to go off, the army is all about the ego and self, which is accurate.
All the people who last there let their other side unleash.
Sounds like someone who has only ever been fed what they saw in movies and stories of valor, which serve as art to cover what we really are, taking resources from others and claiming we are the right ones.

A big red flag is someone with no knowledge thinking soldiers are all the same person, yet the ones who last do tend to be ego maniacs.

I came out of the army thinking I was hot shit, it breeds this in us, whilst I kept my intelligence the ego was rampant.

Sign up, you would fit right in if you can listen to instruction which I am unsure you can.
December 16, 2021 at 16:06
""Sounds like someone who has only ever been fed what they saw in movies and stories of valor which serve as art to cover what we really are, taking resources from others and claiming we are the right ones.""

no shit sherlock, everybody knows that

"A big red flag is someone with no knowledge thinking soldiers are all the same person"

thats how you wrote your previous messages, i did write MOST of soldiers are into the war, killing and money. And not that all of them go into army for feeling like heroes ...

I do not have to join army, i give it 2-3 years and WW3 will draft me anyway :4:
December 16, 2021 at 16:07
=====
So why are you arguing with me then if you know I am right?

Are you showing your lack of being intelligent and winding your neck in?
Need to be in control do we?

Idiot.

My first post about you is fully accurate and my perception is very very rarely wrong.

That´s because the mental toll when they get out hits them, deception.
Movies are deceptive, deception written by clueless artists getting stories of which uphold a persons ego.

Serve long enough and you become it, people kill themselves because they are nothing else, some let it ride.

Some see neither and are psychologically dangerous.
December 16, 2021 at 16:17
(Aquarius) atlantickush
Youd think there was a venus retrograde happening with the hostility in here
December 16, 2021 at 16:19
i did not start an argument with you

Who are you playing at ?

I never said you are right wtf ?

i wrote you many reasons why you were wrong and fake asss

your first post just shows your real intentions which are pathetic

go tell fake ass stories of your service to someone else
December 16, 2021 at 16:23
=====
Pisces is your opposite sign, they say opposite signs show similar characteristics, well you are proving this correct. Deception.
Scorpio Mars, poor little baby, stabbed himself again.

Deceive others that I am fake when you ending up agreeing with me in argument, you said you know I am right by repeating what I said in agreement.

I did say you are stupid, now this is embarrassing.

I don´t have to prove anything when the argument is already over.
It stands true in that I can outdo you in truth without the need of burden of proof.
December 16, 2021 at 16:30
you are the biggest troll i have seen on this site :61: :61:

good job

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »