Is Cancer Mars submissive

December 13, 2021 at 18:20 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) 11
Is Cancer Mars submissive
Do men with Cancer Mars have submissive nature?

I read they are often "mommas boys", and women with this placement attract such types.

From my experience - I see much truth in this. Ofc generalizing..

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
December 13, 2021 at 18:28
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
This is what I heard also from someone else but more like they attract bullies and can be suffering from anemia. Generally speaking, their nature is weak. Because Mars is vitality of the body in general, and Cancer is its debilitation
December 13, 2021 at 18:57
(Aquarius) Catch-22
I did a -tropical- celeb search and got Eddie Murphy, Jean-Claude van Damme, Sean Bean, Keannu Reeves, Meat Loaf, Burt Lancaster, Alec Guinness, both William Shatner and Leonard Nimoy,...

Not my idea of mama boys...
December 13, 2021 at 19:03
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Catch-22
Another proof vedic astrology is far more true ?

sidereal - as above so below ?

since for example Keanu has Mars in gemini
December 13, 2021 at 21:04
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Originallyweirdbutnormal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Father is a Cancer Mars, is a coward, buckles under pressure and to anyone´s will, but felt powerful when he had power over his children and beating them when he could not control himself. Highly sexist and narcissistic too.
Is a Libra Sun with Scorpio Venus, Libra Moon square Mars in Cancer square Saturn, Saturn opposite Mars T- square.

Jekyll & Hyde syndrome. One of the most controlling people I have ever known too.

Pluto in Virgo conjunct North Node. Is not mentally intelligent, a recorded IQ of 78.
December 13, 2021 at 21:20
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user UranianCapricorn, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I know for a fact that a lot of mars cancer men do water sports. My crush has his mars in cancer and he surfs as a hobby as well as other stuff. :27:

But yeah, I´d definitely agree with your statement.

Mars Cancer men usually have a deep connection to their mom and you can even see that in the way they react when somebody says something about their mom. :61:
December 14, 2021 at 03:03
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » UranianCapricorn
I´ve got Mars cancer and have always been drawn to the water. If I lived close to the ocean I would have definitely been a surfer. I did skiing and wake boarding a good bit growing up. Was always excited to go whenever the opportunity presented itself. And just going out on the boat was great.

Attracted to vacations at the beach. Or lake, whatever

I was a little anemic around 10-14, but started lifting weights alot and exercising. Those days are long gone. Now I´m 220 😂 got good results from working out.

The greatest Olympian of all time has Mars in cancer, so it´s hard to say it´s a "weak" placement just from that fact alone.

I also know a couple other multi-time champion athletes with Mars cancer.

As for the mom thing, I have always been family oriented. But I´ve also got moon opposite pluto, which causes issues with the mother, and it does seem that way with me, not real close. Was actually much closer with my father
December 14, 2021 at 05:28
(Aquarius) Catch-22 » Aren Levi
Nope, because I did the same for sidereal and I got the same impression (it was my original setup though, but my plan didn´t work).

But I know 11 is tropical lady...
December 14, 2021 at 07:16
(Virgo) rohini moon
One line always rings in my head regarding this placement..

"The soldier doesn´t enjoy being in the kitchen."
December 14, 2021 at 11:35
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
I think it depends upon the rest of the chart. There isn´t going to be one interpretation for it.
December 15, 2021 at 09:31
(Pisces) 11 » Originallyweirdbutnormal
Sorry about that!

Seems like Jean-Claude Van Damme is born day before ur father, and he always gave me similar vibes lol

But he´s no Libra Moon. Actually I have loose Libra Moon - Cancer Mars square myself. :14:
December 15, 2021 at 09:36
(Pisces) 11 » rohini moon
:61:
so they turn home and kitchen into their war zone!
December 15, 2021 at 10:55
(Aquarius) Catch-22 » 11
Not a Cander Mars man, but this is generally true. At least I can cook!
December 15, 2021 at 11:58
(Pisces) 11 » Catch-22
Don’t neglect your cancer rising 🤭
December 15, 2021 at 13:11
(Aquarius) Catch-22 » 11
You mean the lobster I´ll eat with the holidays?
December 15, 2021 at 15:21
(Pisces) 11 » Catch-22
:61: No, your western zodiac
December 15, 2021 at 15:40
(Virgo) LotusStar
I think they are a bit all of these things. Tend to be mamas boys or have a strong bond with family even if it´s a difficult one.

Submissive, not necessarily. It´s more that they approach things indirectly and don´t make big first moves so they appear that way. In my experience they are much tougher than they look, emotionally they can be tough.

The most high functioning one I know has his Mars in the 10th on the MC, I think the house placement helps. He has none of the toxic traits associated but there´s some mom issues... It´s more that his mom is controlling and always involved in his life, tries to guilt trip him a lot... He doesn´t let her control but she still tries anyway. The other siblings are like second class citizens to him as far as she´s concerned.. it´s weird. I mean he´s the oldest, but still. He´s always there for his family though.
December 15, 2021 at 15:41
(Pisces) Dunn89
Stephen Arroyo states this about Mars in Cancer "very strong sexual thing, strong drive. Mars in Cancer people really crave being wanted. they like being wanted and needed. In a man´s chart you´ll find someone who is protective and who basically has a pretty good understanding of women- really sensitive. Some women say the best lovers they had were Mars in Cancer men, because they´re understanding."
December 15, 2021 at 15:56
(Pisces) 11 » Dunn89
Aww.. so true! They are wonderful :80:
December 15, 2021 at 16:01
(Leo) Zephyrin » Seanfhear
As a girl with anemia and Cancer Mars, I feel attacked by what you said :4:

and it sucks that we attract abusers, not "momma´s boys" actually. I don´t know how would I cope with all those fuckers without Leo placements.
December 15, 2021 at 16:04
(Pisces) 11 » LotusStar
Indirect approach and not making big first moves is not exactly dominant too haha, so I’m between ?

Would you say that 10th house placement makes him more domineering go getter than a typical cancer mars ?
And if it was on asc.. also more like Aries ?
December 15, 2021 at 19:30
(Virgo) LotusStar » 11
Hard to explain, but they are low key and not show-off, and all the ones I have known are a little shy with girls, especially to approach them, wouldn´t mind if a a girl made the first move or actually prefered it .... All 3 I know have said this to me.

The one with Mars on Mc, yes he is more direct and not passive aggressive at ALL, which is one of the potential issues with this placement. The other ones were. He´s very workaholic because of Mars in 10th, like his work always comes first before anything. He´s also traditional, wants a stay at home wife and him to handle all the finances... this is coupled with multiple other Scorpio placements so it´s a bit controlling in some areas.
December 15, 2021 at 20:53
(Gemini) (dragonfly)
I knew someone who had Mars, Uranus and the Sun in the sign of Cancer. This person was a professional military man. He didn´t make a very impressive career in the army, maybe because his Mars was in conjunction with Uranus and he was definitely not a submissive person.

Hierarchy and respect towards superiors is very important in the army, and this was a huge problem for him. Very often his behaviour was balancing on a thin line. The consequence was that he blocked further promotions for himself. Nevertheless, he was clever enough to know what to do so that he would not get fired.
December 15, 2021 at 22:52
(Sagittarius) Sagit » (dragonfly)
Patriotic enough to serve his country and domestic enough to serve his family.

Seems like a win/win regardless of promotion.

Promotion that comes from within.
December 16, 2021 at 02:16
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Zephyrin
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
The placements are just markers of birth. They change, if you want them to.

Typically, as I´ve heard some other astrologers, it is advised for people with this placement to learn some martial arts.

Also, it needs to be addressed that such placement and its interpretation is just "abstract" - meaning the rest of the chart would play a role as well.
December 16, 2021 at 02:38
(Taurus) Rosincvist » Aren Levi
The imported Indians say that in India; :155: does wonderfully well in :174: for men.
My :175: :155: has it´s difficulty! Vedicly that is probably :174: :155:, but I´m not into Vedic so I refuse to confuse the Astrologies anymore than I already have!
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »