Aquarius Moons & Relationships w/ Mothers

December 12, 2021 at 08:30 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Audriiizy_
Aquarius Moons & Relationships w/ Mothers
I’m an Aquarius moon. My mother is An Aquarius sun, Mars, and Saturn. Lots of Aquarius energy.
I’m curious if anyone else relates and how is your relationship with your mother?
Or
Any thoughts on this position?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 12, 2021 at 08:38
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
The role of the mother in a person´s life is usually sought in various aspects in the natal chart. Mainly, I would say: The 4th house, the position of the lord of the 4th house, and the moon.
December 12, 2021 at 08:47
(Virgo) Audriiizy_ » Seanfhear
Hmmm, I have Leo in the 4th.
I’m going to look into it. Thank you
December 12, 2021 at 09:16
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Audriiizy_
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Don´t forget to examine both possibilities: Placidus, and the Whole Sign system.
December 12, 2021 at 09:43
(Virgo) Audriiizy_ » Seanfhear
Hmmmm I’ve never looked into those differences. I’m about to look it up on the Time passages app, I know it gives different options to choose from .
December 12, 2021 at 10:05
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Audriiizy_
=====
you can do it here as well since you are on this forum on Astro-Seek. It would be just below the chart (advanced options or something) and from there you can find many house systems, including the Whole Sign.
December 12, 2021 at 13:15
(Scorpio) KINGTREES
im an aqua moon with Aries sun. my moms an aries moon, cap sun.
i have the worst relationship with her. she´s been a bad mom (she´s mentally unstable and always creating a pretty toxic environment for herself and for us).
December 12, 2021 at 19:59
(Taurus) lnsabch
Some experiences of myself and 2 other people with Aquarius Moon:

-Relationships with her are very problematic, no matter what her Sun sign is.
-She is non-traditional and mostly independent.
-She is dogmatic to some extent; it may be simply stubbornness.

We are Taurus, Leo, and Pisces Suns. All of us have afflicted Moons; 2 by Saturn and 1 by the Sun (the Leo person).

We all have issues with our fathers as well, and our parents are all divorced. There may be something to this...
December 13, 2021 at 03:04
(Virgo) Audriiizy_
My mother is very detached. But unaware of it.
I recently told her and she took it as a surprise. I could tell she hasn’t considered that before lol.
She values her career and her financial stability and has pretty much always done so my whole life.
Emotional relationships with her kids were for the most part non existent. She taught us to be independent, hardworking, and build a life for ourselves. No affection , rare use of positive affirmations, rare expressions of love, she’s never been the type that we could find comfort in when facing hard times.
I went 4 years without speaking to her due to feelings of abandonment by her and the urge to live without people who make me more sad than happy.
I feel like her relationships with her immediate family are extremely weak and I feel empathy as a mother myself.
I feel as if that’s a sad way to live . So I make the effort to rekindle our relationship. Which is super awkward. And seems like it’s only happen cause of my effort alone. So weird.
She’s content as is. I’m content and weirded out .
Haha

Idk if anyone else can relate
December 14, 2021 at 10:53
(Scorpio) SpaceChild
Following this thread. Will add to it when I have time.
December 14, 2021 at 11:16
(Aquarius) Catch-22
I´m also Aquarius Moon, 8th house Campanus. Since my father died in 2013, me and my wife have marital issues, very often provoked by my mother, who turned possesive after neglecting me most of my life (I wasn´t planned either, a calender method accident).

What occurs me, is her Mars conj my ASC. And of course her Pluto/Mercurius opposition my Venus in 7th.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
December 14, 2021 at 15:08
(Scorpio) SpaceChild
Me:
Aquarius Moon in 11th House (Scorpio Sun Taurus Rising) Moon is square my Sun & Pluto (I dont know if my personal aspects affect this at all, but I´m adding it anyway)

Mother:
Aries Moon in the 12th House (Libra Sun Aries Rising (just barely into being a Taurus Rising) She has a stellium in the 6th house and a stellium in Libra.

So... I could post synastry but I´ll only do that if anyone wants to see it.

As far as our relationship goes... as a child/teenager I felt emotionally detached from her or maybe she was emotionally detached form me. Growing up there was some issues, and now that I think about this I probably haven´t really worked through them. As an adult she is very helpful, but we still sometimes do not get along on quite a bit of things, but I don´t like to give too much personal information on here.

December 14, 2021 at 15:09
(Scorpio) SpaceChild » lnsabch
Afflicted sun, and parents divorced at child age as well for me.
December 25, 2021 at 17:28
(Scorpio) leftORright
What do you need deep inside to feel fulfilled ? Have you ever thought about it ? To what kind of People are you attracted to ? What traits do you want them to have ?
December 25, 2021 at 18:02
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Originallyweirdbutnormal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
My brother is an Aquarius Moon conjunct Mercury, we both share a rough upbringing, one cutoff from the outside world due to secrets kept by parents but also the ignorance of the general public at the time. This was before the millennial generation grew to an age where they could rip it all apart form the inside and destroy "communes" and what was hidden, exposing it to the light endlessly with no drop in energy.

Me and my brother both have Moon - Pluto and Sun - Pluto.
He has a learning disability and is autistic but very high functioning.

Sun - Pluto always represents either a dead father or a very weak one and Pluto offers the Sun strength, being able to come out and push forwards regardless.

Brother is a Capricorn Sun with Aries Mars, I am a Cancer Sun with Taurus Mars, both of us are very alike despite the sign differences, but my brother has a harder time with his feelings, very detached but I give him space.

Me and my brother have full reign and control over our parents.
Both succumbed and reaped what they sowed.

We work together like brothers, I have his back when he cannot express his intentions / feelings.

Mother could have been stronger but was weakened due to our fathers narcissistic personality, forever lost to his reign, she lived in fear.

She is a Cancer Sun with Taurus North Node and Scorpio South Node.
She did not expose our father, she let her fears ride over her, which Pluto tells us to face our fears.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »