Going to court with ex who has Saturn transiting the 7th House

December 12, 2021 at 01:03 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Nephtali, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Going to court with ex who has Saturn transiting the 7th House
I´m preparing to take my son´s mother to court over withholding him from me, and Saturn is currently transiting her 7th House. Will this be in my favor or?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 12, 2021 at 01:31
(Gemini) AmberMoon
You would need to gather a broader picture. If Saturn is exalted in her 7th house, for example or making positive aspects to 5th house planets.

Eitherway, your child is watching too, I hope you will take his/her feelings into account during the course of matters.

Thank you and good luck.
December 12, 2021 at 01:35
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » AmberMoon
System message: Post has been written by user Nephtali, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Her 7th House is Aqua. With Saturn transiting there it sounds like it would favor her?

I know my son is watching. I don´t know how to navigate this. I wanted to write a letter to her in advance just pleading to go about this as peacefully as possible. I´m so angry but I´m taking the time to just stop and consider my part in why things fell apart. This is just so much.
December 12, 2021 at 20:22
(Capricorn) Datta108 » Nephtali
Namaste in Jyotish you have natal moon in Virgo, currently both Saturn and Jupiter are unfavourable for you particularly Jupiter who entered your 6th house from moon on November 20th,the 6th house represents Debts, disease,divorce and conflicts.

So from November 20th 2021 to April 2022 chances of court case ,conflicts and all around opposition can be experienced and if you decide to start the court case in this period dont expect much and prepare for the long haul.

Fortunately Jupiter will enter Pisces your 7th house on April 12 2022 and stay for 12 months, Jupiter in the 7th can bring successful results, new opportunities, betterment in life in general but Saturn is still unfavourable until January 2023.

Imo do spiritual remedies for Jupiter now until April 2022,Fasting on Thursdays til sunset, giving some charity or donations on Thursdays, go to a holy place on Thursdays and offer prayers and yellow flowers.
Also avoid intoxicants, gambling, meat eating especially on Thursdays and Saturdays, keep these days as holy and not for pleasure seeking.

From April 2022 you can stop fasting on Thursdays and start on Saturdays until January 2023....

Basically Chances of winning the case are higher between April 2022 and April 2023,possibly January 2023 to April 2023 being the most favorable overall 🙏🕉
December 12, 2021 at 21:09
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Thank you all for your responses. I think I’m going to wait to go to court. I love my son and I miss him beyond words every day, but the weather just doesn’t look good right now. There needs to be a resting time and a long quiet. I’ve been non stop texting and calling and I need to give that a rest, too. Things need to simmer down and I need to find my equilibrium again. I need to find myself again in all of this. I am a natal Pluto conjunct Asc in Scorpio, with a stellium in Scorpio. I need to accept this proverbial death so that I can be reborn again. More evolved this time.

If I do not control myself then I will be controlled. It’s time to use the information. For my son. For myself.

I appreciate your support. Thank you again.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »