Institutions falling away

December 11, 2021 at 15:42 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Pleiadean
Institutions falling away
Isn´t it interesting that Pluto in Capricorn in the time of Covid/lockdowns/mandates is bringing about the fall of gov´t, educational and religious systems to bring about a new way of seeing the world?

Pluto is the planet of transformation after all and Capricorn rules structures, institutions and systems of governance.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 11, 2021 at 16:54
(Leo) cubic
It is interesting to observe how Pluto both empowers, warps, distorts and potentially corrupts the sign it transits and its elements in societies.

During Pluto in Sagittarius there was crisis of the shared moral/international framework because of what followed after 9/11, a sense of moral malaise and confusion worldwide, and loss of faith in said framework, but it wasn´t as deeply pervasive and seemingly irreversible as what is happening now. It seemed that only someone else has to be elected, other than Bush, somebody more proper and a little bit normal has to be voted in for things to be restored.

Now we have USA Pluto Return, Pluto conjunct Saturn in 2020 all in Capricorn contributing to it. So it´s not only Pluto in Capricorn.. it´s so intensified.

I don´t know if it´s about new way of seeing the world - certainly, with so much change. But change isn´t always for the better.

Funny to see how every time Pluto passes the 25-ish? degree we kinda start thinking that this is how things will stay.. there is feeling of getting used to the new status quo, the world of Pluto in X sign. But for people who know astrology it is known that the next sign is coming fast.

I don´t know what to say more other that I´m eager to see the first signs of Aquarius. What is happening now is so deeply messed up.

I´m sure Pluto in Aquarius can possibly generate a different kind of hell in time, I mean if we are to reform societies fundamentally, things have to become even worse, and lots of force has to be used, but at least it´s nice to experience the simplicity / pureness of the 0-9 degrees of every transit, and a change of the tired Capricorn theme and focus will be welcome.
December 11, 2021 at 16:59
(Capricorn) stellium12
I sense the breakdown of structures coming but government is intensifying its grip trying to maintain control. I see that the more restrictions they implement the more people are becoming disenfranchised.
December 11, 2021 at 17:13
(Pisces) Pleiadean » cubic
Thanks for your insight. Deeply messed up indeed. The Globalists and World Economic Forum who are pulling the strings didn´t call it "The Great Reset" for nothing. Too bad it benefits them and not us. I sense the balance of power changing back to the people however.

Moving out of the age of Pisces into Aquarius will also bring further technological changes/concerns but also a sense of breaking free of stagnant thought forms that Pluto in Capricorn has encompassed. Societal institutions must be broken down so new ones can emerge. We have to break a few eggs to make our omelet.
December 11, 2021 at 17:18
(Pisces) Pleiadean » stellium12
Thanks for your insight. The powers that be are sensing their time is short. More people are waking up to their shell game. Thus, they have to accelerate their plans ahead of schedule which is now out in the open to see. Desperate times call for desperate measures on their part.
December 12, 2021 at 09:54
(Leo) Anni23 » stellium12
Well. They should not forget it was them that gave us those freedoms (though not entirely, and arbitrarily for seemingly dubious purposes at times)

If anyone is disillusioned then perhaps something deeper is/has happened
December 12, 2021 at 10:36
(Capricorn) stellium12 » Anni23
i find it interesting is the way you phrase "it was them that gave us those freedoms". I don´t think of it that way. From my perspective it is I who allowed them to restrict my freedom. Thus I follow the laws like 95% plus of the people without question. They are now crossing the line where I no longer trust them to restrict my freedom and following the rules no longer applies.

My :151: :191: :157: in :180: H1 likes structure. I find that when the rules become arbitrary or manipulative , i begin to question all the rules and will ignore them. Not just the new rules but past rules that I accepted previously. I don´t think I am the only one feeling this way.

What may be a bad example but illustrative is how many people don´t stop at stop signs anymore. They slow down but don´t stop. What changed? They have lost the discipline to impose the rule upon themselves when no one is watching. I think you can extrapolate this to other things.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out.
December 12, 2021 at 15:51
(Virgo) LotusStar
I definitely think it´s exposing a lot, but it´s not destroying nearly fast enough :/ I feel it has empowered them unfortunately, their control is increasingly tyrannical. The power struggle is escalating.

Uranus and Jupiter are liberator energies but they are not in the best signs right now, leaving the Capricorn and Saturn energies with too much power.
December 12, 2021 at 16:04
(Cancer) AlsaceTX
Some of what´s being discussed here is also the final square of the Uranus/Saturn cycle which began in 1988 and ends in 2032. Certainly the response to Covid is pitting those two forces against each other.

Good summary here: https://medium.com/astrolab21/…
December 13, 2021 at 16:29
Oh ok, because I never really trusted them that much.

So firstly nothing is really a surprise now.

However for my second point though I admit that we have been given unprecedented freedoms than ever before but also think that there is a cost for that. And maybe we´re finally starting to
see that more and more.

Oh without a doubt X percent of rules are also more arbitrary than before. Partially because they contradict with our overall newfound sense of freedom
December 13, 2021 at 17:31
(Capricorn) stellium12 » Anni23
Perspective is important. You mentioned that we have been given unprecedented freedoms, which may be the case for you. I did look your chart up as see you are in Australia. I live in the middle of the USA. I have only seen my freedoms being restricted more and more over the last 20 years. I have to laugh at what we did and were allowed do to growing up. A lot of those items would get parents locked up or their children taken away if allowed today.

So back to the original question, "Institutions falling away." For me, the US federal government is getting bigger and bigger, becoming more intrusive and more controlling. Now with the vaccine mandate, it may be the "straw that broke the camels back" so to speak. I don´t know how many will refuse to get vaccinated and how many will be willing to lose their jobs to avoid getting it. But as someone else mentioned on a different thread, when you loose everything and have nothing else to loose, you can become very unpredictable. Individual freedom still reign high in the center US. For history , look when the US banned alcohol, (prohibition). It didn´t go as the government expected.

As I said earlier, it will be interesting how this all plays out.
December 13, 2021 at 17:42
(Taurus) nutelina
Like someone (behind the scenes) knows what they are doing you mean?
December 13, 2021 at 20:15
(Taurus) nutelina » AlsaceTX
"Saturn is the great boundary maker. It limits, restricts, confines. It is compelled to define and structure the world and bring order to chaos.

Uranus, on the other hand, revels in chaos. It is a most mischievous archetype that represents the urge to break free from all the limits, rules and restrictions imposed by Saturn."

New World Order? Sounds like an AI driven (Uranus) order of law (Saturn or is Jupiter law?)

"Saturn is the great boundary maker. It limits, restricts, confines. It is compelled to define and structure the world and bring order to chaos.

Uranus, on the other hand, revels in chaos. It is a most mischievous archetype that represents the urge to break free from all the limits, rules and restrictions imposed by Saturn."

Sounds like burst of the internet bubble in 1999/2000. And:

"From the perspective of the Sa/Ur cycle, we can see this first quarter square in the year 2000 as a point of adjustment: a revaluing and retooling of the entire tech sector. The next phase in the cycle would witness the potent combination of wireless networks and smartphone technologies that pushed the internet age to new heights."

"The current Saturn/Uranus cycle began with the last exact conjunction — which occurred in February of 1988 — when these two planets met at 29º Sagittarius. "

A lot of technology had come out in 1984-1988 (The Mac and NextStep, both from Steve Jobs), digital synthesizers like the Yamaha DX7, Prophet VS (last synth) which changed music culture rather dramatically.

"

2009 was the housing crises, feeling it really deeply.

But what happens in 2021?

"During the tech bubble of 2000, what was disrupted (Uranus) was Big Tech (Aquarius), which caused limits and losses (Saturn) to the financial markets (Taurus). This time around, a scenario could play out where the disruption (Uranus) will occur in the financial markets (Taurus), causing limits and losses (Saturn) to Big Tech (Aquarius)."

Uranus is in its fall in Taurus. Is Bitcoin going to fall? (Bitcoin is from 2009) "It’s also interesting to note that the opposition occurred while Uranus was in dreamy and deceptive Pisces," So bitcoin was an answer to the deception but is it now a deception? That´s the question...
December 20, 2021 at 16:19
Oh no it is undoubtedly worse in Australia.
They haven´t let Anyone leave for almost two years and now only the vaccinated can leave.

Even that may not last for much longer if they are concerned about "Complete quarantining" of the entire country from he outside world.

Furthermore if you weren´t in your state when state lockdowns occured you may have been locked out and unable to return to you family for 4 + months.

This country he been paranoid and authoritarian like this for awhile though. Don´t believe the postage stamp with a guy in a hat drinking a beer.

However having said this. The virus situation is unprecedented. And some countries are being worse about it than others.

My point was just to say that we have gained so much freedom over the last 60 or so years and have "relative gains". Liberation etc. But maybe it´s not worth so very much when big businesses control the economy and democracy gets swung out the window at times like these.

Absolutely taking away basic freedoms contradicts the basic rights that we are used to. Maybe now people will realise that freedom is an illusion

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »