Body - muscle spasms

December 11, 2021 at 06:03 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) Kizzy18
Body - muscle spasms
I have muscle spasms often I was wondering if this is connected to my chart and I have a lot of fire which I thought meant i wouldn´t like routine and cleaning but I actually get irritated or bothered when there´s a mess anywhere I stay for long periods of time

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 12, 2021 at 04:53
(Taurus) s81
"I have muscle spasms often I was wondering if this is connected to my chart"

Sure. Body fluids are ruled by the Moon and Neptune, and electricity is ruled by Uranus. Body in general is ruled by the Ascendant, which in your chart is ruled by Pluto.
You have the Moon conjunct Pluto and a square Moon-Uranus, plus Uranus and Neptune (both retrogrades) disposing each other. So "muscles spasms" make very much sense.
Good for you, on the other hand, is that abundance of grand trines, in which is involved Venus, ruler of your 6th house (health).

"I have a lot of fire which I thought meant i wouldn´t like routine and cleaning but I actually get irritated or bothered when there´s a mess anywhere"

Can´t emit opinion on the "too much fire" "astrologer" that told you that (if anyone, he/she/it was oversimplifying may be right? hah), but your MC in Virgo sounds like may be you have to offer something to the society (MC) about order/routines/cleaning (Virgo).
December 12, 2021 at 22:03
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
How or where did you get the idea that people with fire wouldn´t like routine or cleaning? Sagittarius will get tired of doing the same thing all the time - day in day out for long periods - but cleaning happens once a week or twice a month for most people - hardly routine. I have a lot of fire, including Aries Sun and Sag Moon - and I enjoy cleaning. I also have a Virgo rising, so that helps too. But yeah - fire dominates my chart.

Where do you get your muscle spasms - body parts? How long do they last when you have them? When did you start having muscles spasms?

Have you considered other explanations - vitamins, minerals, etc. - so you exercise a lot? There might be an astrological correspondence in the form of a mind-body cause (stress), but maybe not.

I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter! NEXT CLASS: HOW TO PROFESSIONALLY INTERPRET A NATAL CHART, Course 1 - begins Saturday, February 5, 2022. https://thesoulmustsing.weeblysite.com/…
December 13, 2021 at 01:25
(Pisces) fishscales
The muscle spasms could have a neurological cause.

I´m not saying they do, but they could.

Uranus and Neptune in the 3rd house (which rules the nervous system) could point to that.

Don´t understand how the comment about cleaning and routine fits into all of this.

Anyway..

More important than discovering the astrological cause of the spasms is talking action to remedy them.

A spasm of any kind sounds like misdirected energy to me. Energy that needs to come out is being blocked from taking its natural course in some way, and is coming out through involuntary spasms.

Your energetic system needs to be "redirected", or re-channeled.

I think something like Tai Chi or I Chuan could help.

Breathing exercises also.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »