Game/Question : Is it possible to determine someone´s type of voice based on its natal chart ?

December 9, 2021 at 19:41 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Etherealmind
Game/Question : Is it possible to determine someone´s type of voice based on its natal chart ?
Astrology can determine more or less someone´s appearance so why not voice ?

I wonder if people can guess the type of voice someone has like the "tone", volume, is it a very quiet voice or a bit "nervous", etc.

If yes, what planets (and maybe angles) would you consider ?

As I have my mercury influenced by A LOT of planets what would you say about mine ? Curious to know if astrology can also determine such things pretty well :30: :30:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 9, 2021 at 20:14
(Virgo) Aren Levi
Mercury, gemini and 3rd house all governs voice

in my opinion

Mercury has the most importance when it comes to beauty, melody, type etc ... of voice.

- That means sign of Mercury, or even its nakshatra shows that "beauty and physical strength" of voice

- AND house placement of Mercury shows in which type of way person is talking most of the time - bossy, sweetly, aggressively, smartly etc ... )

- 3rd house ruler shows for what he/she uses his/her voice for the most of time.

- aspects and other influences ( combustion, motion, degrees ) to Mercury and 3rd house and 3rd house ruler shape the effects of final outcome.

- Amoun of gemini energy in chart suggest how much is person talkative.

D9 and D3 charts would show some more detail.
December 10, 2021 at 14:55
(Virgo) Etherealmind » Aren Levi
Hmmm interesting ! Why wouldn´t say Virgo ? Because it´s more about being analytical and showing mercury abilities "inside" I guess ?

Based on my sidereal chart, I have Mercury in Cancer 8th house and my nakshatra is, if I read it correctly, in ashlesha

MY 3rd house ruler is Uranus/Saturn (3rd house in Aquarius)

MY mercury is opposite my 3rd house ruler Uranus or squaring it (saturn) also conjunct my north node and maybe slightly conjunct my venus (but it´s in leo 0´06) so idk if it could be considered as conjunction

With those infos what would you say about my type of voice ?

Maybe sidereal is even better in terms of precision :37: :37:
December 10, 2021 at 15:41
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Etherealmind
Good point about virgo :15:
Yes i would say heavy virgo energy in chart suggest talkative with ownself or with God or just some "mute" talking to unseen creatures idk :4:.

Based on your Vedic chart WHOLE SIGN SYSTEM ... you CANT use placidus in VEDIC

you have Mercury in 9th house in cancer and yes, nakshatra is ashlesha

your 3rd house ruler is Saturn and Saturn is in 6th house in aries

your only aspect i see as valid or felt is Mercury square Saturn

You are in your Rahu mahadasha so i would say your inteligence ( or even hobbies ) and maybe voice is your huge priority

i have no time to check your D3

I think you are able to see how vedic describes your voice and the way you use it.
Cause i have gave here a lot of clues for it.
Good luck
December 10, 2021 at 15:50
(Virgo) Etherealmind » Aren Levi
I´m not supposed to know what kind of house system you use as I don´t use sidereal system in general.

"You are in your Rahu mahadasha so i would say your inteligence ( or even hobbies ) and maybe voice is your huge priority"

Yes somehow cause I´m gonna start taking singing classes. I know how to play and compose music but I´ve never really learnt how to sing. I just know how to sing in tune and with the right rythm so I think I´ll have a good time learning how to sing :75: :75:

"I think you are able to see how vedic describes your voice and the way you use it."

I don´t know vedic astrology but I think it´s enough from you, don´t need more from you indeed :4: :37:

Allez salut haha :29: :29:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »