Unaspected Saturn

December 9, 2021 at 00:32 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Nephtali, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Unaspected Saturn
Someone pointed out to me recently that I have no aspects to Saturn in my chart. After being absorbed and fascinated by astrology for years I can’t believe this never occurred to me.

It made me laugh because I immediately thought about the time I spent locked up (I think I also felt kind of comfortable there because of my 12H Moon). I was almost put at ease by the fact that almost everything about my life in there was completely structured and regimented. I was in a work camp and so we actually had a disciplined schedule, we weren’t just sitting in cell most of the time like non-workers and higher security area prisoners. Inspections, routines, work, labor, periods of time to sit on your bunk, lights out, etc.

Out here I’ve always struggled to lockdown a solid daytime routine, outside of raising my son. Actually no when my son was born I found myself able to use the same inner resources to keep myself on an early up, early to bed schedule. I don’t know. I think I really needed a heavier taste of real disciple in my life and I got it, and I’m thankful for the ways I’m which I’m able to apply that information in my life.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 9, 2021 at 03:05
(Taurus) Rosincvist
At different orbs you have :157: :196: :159:, while not as big a deal as a :194: it techhnically disqualifies the unaspected condition!
:62:
December 9, 2021 at 03:16
(Capricorn) Astrokitty
I notice that your Saturn is Rx so maybe you struggle with routine and structure, in your life when you have freedom, but you like you said you embraced it when you had no option in the work camp?
December 9, 2021 at 12:04
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Rosincvist
System message: Post has been written by user Nephtali, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Ahhhh I seeeeeeeeeee!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »