What places in the world could be good for my career based on my astrocartography ?

December 8, 2021 at 21:29 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Etherealmind
What places in the world could be good for my career based on my astrocartography ?
Bonjour :30:

I was testing the astrocartography calculator on this site but I still don´t have knowledge enough to read it correctly :98::32::97::81:

You can click on the option just below the pic to zoom in on it or here : https://ibb.co/fnrjpwc

* What line(s) should I look at regarding regions in the world where I could have a feeling of being "at home" or like in a cocoon ?? Is it the IC and/or Moon lines ??

* I´ve seen that my MC line Moon conj. Uranus is crossing Sapporo in Japan and very close to Tokyo too !! What does it mean ?? It´s also conjunt my lunar nodes :12: :30:

It´s funny cause the places which I´m naturally attracted by just based on the landscapes, culture and stuffs are Scandinavian countries, Spain and China/Japan/Korea, this kind of countries.

Thanks in advance for your help :81::81::74::74:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 9, 2021 at 03:07
(Capricorn) Astrokitty
Mars MC line is supposed to bad/not fortuitous I am on it when I am in London and I noticed a huge difference when I moved to LA… I guess being on or near the Venus and Jupiter lines are best… I don’t really understand it as well tho lol so these are just my guesses/experience.

⭐️🐱
December 9, 2021 at 08:22
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
It takes a bit of work to analyze whats good and bad for a person when traveling to specific location (and it involves planets sect, depending on the person´s birth time, and depends on what is the aim of the travel).

I would suggest for now, to check Astrodienst for now. They have a simplified and user-friendly tool for traveling or relocating with somewhat brief description about the place in relation to your individual chart or lines.

Regardless of the meaning of these lines of the map (which baffle me big time as well) the main idea behind astrocartography is to study the "natal" chart of that place at the time of the individual´s birth, and then cast that on the natal chart to see what planets get stronger supposedly and what might get bad.

Generally speaking, Saturn and Mars lines should be avoided (since they are malefics) but this is also subject to the sect theory and to the individual´s own chart.
December 9, 2021 at 18:53
(Virgo) Etherealmind » Seanfhear
Thank you for your reply :1: :1:

"it involves planets sect, depending on the person´s birth time, and depends on what is the aim of the travel)."

there are my birth datas on the pic and in my profile if you need them and, as I said before, I like for places which could be related with the moon like feeling at home in a peaceful place (in any case how my natal chart perceives it) and also places that could be good for my career and studies :27: :81: ??

"I would suggest for now, to check Astrodienst for now."

Can you share me the link :):) ?? I can´t find it :81: :81:

"Generally speaking, Saturn and Mars lines should be avoided (since they are malefics) but this is also subject to the sect theory and to the individual´s own chart."

Yeah I agree :):) but somehow Idk if I should really avoid them or not but I think it´s more in that direction than the opposite cause Saturn is squaring my lunar nodes so maybe emphasizing the square could put more pressure in order to resolve them and reach my north node. Regarding my mars, I feel like it´s a lot about past life reminiscences and karma ... I don´t know if it´s good for me to make them concious travelling in some countries crossed by my mars ... there are others way of working on it.
December 9, 2021 at 19:00
(Virgo) Etherealmind » Astrokitty
Thank you for your reply and sharing your experience astrokitty :1: :81:

So theorically and practically, Jupiter and Venus lines are good for you and Mars lines are pretty bad as Seanfarer also said.

Interesting! Are you still living in LA ? If yes, is it a line with Venus MC, IC, ASC or DSC ?? Same question with your Jupiter line :1::1:
December 9, 2021 at 19:53
(Capricorn) Astrokitty » Etherealmind
You are welcome! I can´t remember but I´m left of the Jupiter line when I´m in LA and nearer to it still in San Francisco! Mars MC runs thru London Lol which is terrible for me. But yes my understanding is Venus and Jupiter are the best to be near or on - and I am longing to return to LA! Next year hopefully 🙏

🌟🐱
December 10, 2021 at 01:47
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Etherealmind
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Sorry for the late reply. My sleeping pattern is hectic.

As I said before, I´m not quite into a.cartography nor an expert, but all I know is few lines here and there. Generally speaking, if you are seeking a place to feel like "home" then by theory you should focus on your 4th house (Whole sign)and this is Pisces. Pisces lord is Jupiter (classic) so probably Jupiter line note the places for that purpose - but notice, Jupiter in your natal chart is placed in the 6th house in Taurus and probably this is not a favorable placement in general, and probably traveling to a location on or near Jupiter line would strengthen the effects of Jupiter in your natal chart in that aspect. This is just my guessing work. But Jupiter is ought to be a benefic in general.
For career then probably the 10th, 11th, 2nd (and maybe the 6th since it´s about service and hard work) should be probably be checked in terms of their lords. As for studies, I guess the 9th house (Leo in your case and its lord is the sun) should be inspected. So, a Sun-line is the one you are seeking (and generally speaking sun-line is said to help a person raise up in that place).

* Worth noting, it is said that the effect of a line extends to 100km around that line - this is what I´ve heard from some astrologers. However, the strongest effect is on the line itself, supposedly.

As for the Astrodienst link, I couldn´t get a direct link, but anyway once you go there, check the menu, then head to: Free Horoscopes > Locational Astrology > (here you have two options, Astroclick travel, and Astroclick local space. I usually work with "travel").

The rest should be a piece of cake I suppose. You click on the location and the interpretation appears on the right side. Just check above the map, there is a menu to zoom into specific continents or regions.

Notice that all this is considered or enlisted under Western astrology. In Vedic, it seems to me but I´m not sure, that they have another considerations or technique to measure or inspect a location for settling or traveling (and I don´t mean the typical sidereal/tropical debate but just different techniques it seems).
December 10, 2021 at 14:46
(Virgo) Etherealmind » Seanfhear
No worries!

Hmmm I relate much more with placidus house systeme regarding the 6H in Taurus. At the end of Taurus yes but 3/4 of the sign is covered by the 5H house, I feel it with my Sun trine Jupiter but I also understand your point of view and thank you for sharing your analysis :1: :1:

"* Worth noting, it is said that the effect of a line extends to 100km around that line - this is what I´ve heard from some astrologers. However, the strongest effect is on the line itself, supposedly."

Oooooh useful information indeed !! Thank you !! Where could you find this info ??

I could find the astrodienst page, thank you! Yeah it´s cool with the interpretations on the right side :1: :1:
December 10, 2021 at 15:23
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Etherealmind
=====
Most welcome.
Actually I´ve encountered these info from a video on YT. But it´s in Arabic, so I´m not sure if you can comprehend it :) [and there is no CC attached to the video unfortunately].

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »