Chart Interpretation

January 29, 2019 at 15:50 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Fallenstar307
Chart Interpretation
Simply curious to hear what others think. Thanks! This is my chart, stellium in 12th & 4th.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 31, 2019 at 10:26
(Virgo) brdy
Since those are such distant planets in the stellium in the 4th house, and the stellium in Virgo is in the 12th house, I would not be surprised if you didn´t feel direct influence from these stellia at all. Planets in the 12th house tend to express themselves wholly subconsciously.

As someone with a five-planet stellium in Virgo in the 10th house (Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars), I insist that you´d know if you felt it!

Do you feel any self-doubt, self-consciousness, or nitpickiness, especially when it comes to relationships (Venus & Mars in Virgo)? Also Crowley says that some of the "coldest, most callous people in history" possess this in their natal. He also says that someone with Venus in the sign is more likely to be aloof from intimacy from [her] fellows. Your will may be extremely strong, but you have a cold, reasoned carefulness and detachment (even passionlessness) from actions. With Mars in Virgo, concentration and devotion to a single cause come easily as well.

Again, you may not be fully aware of these effects - you may be perfectly full of passion and these planets´ placement in your 12th house could be wholly subconsciously.

What do you think of the stellia?
January 31, 2019 at 15:12
(Leo) Fallenstar307
Right. I can imagine your stellium having a lot of presence. Thank you for your response, I really appreciate the feedback. Yeah I´ve been called "indifferent" before and I think it has a lot to do with my self-consciousness/introversion. I tend to be an emotionally repressive person, and give off a stoic appearance. I´ve heard that throughout my life. A strong placement I feel socially, is my Chiron in 11th. I feel uncomfortable in groups but feel confident one on one with people. However, I wouldn´t say that I am passionless. I have a strong emotional side that resonates with the Jyestha sign in Vedic astrology (I am 4th pada) that placement definitely comes out. I stay active because my afflictions to Mars can cause friction too (probably more so due to emotional repressiveness). I can be jealous at times in relationships. In so far as the stellium, yeah I feel like I constantly need to "recharge" from the outside world. Like I´m a happier person if I get time to myself. I really need that in my life and thankfully I get it. Something about spending time at home by myself really makes me feel better about facing the outside world.
February 1, 2019 at 07:43
(Virgo) brdy » Fallenstar307
Hey, a small amount of jealousy can be good for relationships :). I think the key is to not keep it in, as we earthy types are prone to do - let your partner know how you feel.

I´m an introvert too. We get overstimulated from sensory input and need time to recharge - it´s exhausting. We process information differently from extroverts, who get energized from the input/stimulation.

I don´t know much about Vedic astrology, but I´d be keen to learn about it. Can you recommend any resources for me?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »