What are you first impressions of me based on my chart?

December 8, 2021 at 17:48 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Kmarihay
What are you first impressions of me based on my chart?
I am relatively new to astrology and was wondering if anything stands out or if there’s anything important I should research!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 11, 2021 at 02:15
(Taurus) Rosincvist
A couple of other people asked about Tee- :194:s so I saw your tee- :194: first; What I should have seen is the close Earth :193:s!
:154: & :153: in mutual reception makes up some for :151: combusting :153:!
January 21, 2022 at 15:44
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user CaucasianAsian83, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
The sun in the sixth house needs some shade thrown on it I think you are in perfect health.
January 21, 2022 at 16:06
(Gemini) stigmí
I will try x)

Your 10th house...
- to find your place in this world, your purpose.... because you have here sun, mercury, jupiter and it means here is your shine and your fortune...
and this- to find your authentic way who you are in this world should be more important than troubles with familly or other relationship...and you need to be a little selfish to find it...
Free yourself...
January 21, 2022 at 16:23
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
any food issues? allergies? loss of appetite?
January 22, 2022 at 16:12
(Capricorn) foxyaj
Hey!
Do you oftentimes find yourself wanting attention from a potential partner but when things get too serious, you find yourself searching for mistakes in that person. You want to have a reason to „ghost“ them or not talk to them anymore.
January 22, 2022 at 18:45
(Taurus) s81 » foxyaj
Whoa, you infer that simply from... a Venus in Gemini? Or are you taking into account the Pluto oppositions? Or that Moon in 12th may be?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »