Aspects Disappearing on Different Websites

December 7, 2021 at 13:39 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) 2s
Aspects Disappearing on Different Websites
Hey :6: I was just wondering, can anyone tell me if I have aspects to my Lilith or not? On Cafe Astrology, my Sun and Uranus both make trines to my Lilith, but on Astro Seek, they don´t. Additionally, on Cafe Astrology, my Uranus and Sun also make aspects to my Midheaven, but I think my Uranus doesn´t here.

There´s a kite pattern with a water grand trine and the energy is directed towards my Capricorn Midheaven on Cafe Astrology. I was just wondering, which website is more reliable in terms of those aspects?

Also, I know the general interpretations of a kite pattern, but if anyone can go in-depth that would be greatly appreciated.

https://ibb.co/X4nhMjP

Here´s my chart from Cafe Astrology if it helps.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 7, 2021 at 13:41
(Pisces) Cind
It´s not a tight orb that´s why, just look at the degrees of the planet

I have had a look at your chart and what I find interesting is that you was born on a full moon, eclipse conjunct your north and south node.
You should definitely go with your feelings in this lifetime rather than head, let the Sun ego behind.
December 7, 2021 at 13:42
(Scorpio) 2s » Cind
There´s slightly different orbs on Cafe Astrology, I´m not sure if that´s the problem
December 7, 2021 at 13:45
(Pisces) Cind » 2s
Different websites will have set the degree orbs themselves. I think on astroseek it´s 5 degrees and astro is 10
December 7, 2021 at 13:47
(Scorpio) 2s » Cind
Thank you! Yeah I have a really tight conjunction with North Node and Moon, and I know it means that my life focus is connected to my emotions, but the advice you gave me was really helpful :17:
December 7, 2021 at 13:48
(Scorpio) 2s » Cind
Okay, that makes sense. So I´m guessing since the orb is tighter on Astro Seek, then Astro Seek would be considered more accurate correct?
December 7, 2021 at 13:50
(Pisces) Cind » 2s
I see your progressed moon is in your 8th house now. How does that feel? Have you noticed your emotions being more intense and introverted looking for hidden meanings?
December 7, 2021 at 13:57
(Scorpio) 2s » Cind
Hmmm, tbh I always kind of am more of the type of person to lay back and observe a room and how people act before I decide to engage so I´m not really sure... Usually I do have pretty intense feelings, but I have felt more strongly about myself as of late, and about some of my intuitive emotions.

Have you noticed a shift in your emotions as of late? I know that the moon is in Aquarius and your moon is in the opposite house, so you´ve probably been impacted as of late :1:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »