job struggling... an opinion about my chart..

December 7, 2021 at 11:58 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user gabri.est.la, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

job struggling... an opinion about my chart..
Hi people I m having some issues trying to understand my chart moon, mercury, Pluto and personally I have a huge difficulty with Neptune in Capricorn, can somebody tell me more about this? 💗Thankyou

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 8, 2021 at 02:30
(Taurus) Rosincvist
:160: :194: :152: means some deep unconscious problems that have to be worked through, otherwise you have a very good chart!
December 8, 2021 at 10:33
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Rosincvist
System message: Post has been written by user gabri.est.la, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Thankyou does it has anything to do about the job? cause I struggle a lot in this specific area. I can´t maintain a job routine for a long time it kind sucks
December 8, 2021 at 11:47
(Taurus) Rosincvist » gabri.est.la
When the work-force is flooded with women, an emotional pillar of support looks like an option to an employer! :28:
December 8, 2021 at 18:40
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Rosincvist
=====
well that´s not the case. My latest boss was a woman which I believe was an Aries she got on my nerves so I quit but altogether is like I found my self quitting around all the time and I don´t quite hate it but is a sense of stability that is not there all the time.
I mean name a job I have worked in like a million places and still don´t find anything that makes me wanna stay
December 8, 2021 at 19:51
(Capricorn) Datta108 » gabri.est.la
Namaste in the vedic chart you have Jupiter, the lord of the ascendant and 10th house of work/job/career in the 12fl house of endings,losses and foreign places. This is an unsteady placement for the lord of job/work to be in.
Plus you just ended the 18 year Rahu Maha dasa in 2019 which was probably filled with ups and downs like a runaway rollercoaster that brings breaks and changes and travel to foreign countries etc...

Now the 16 year Jupiter Maha dasa is operating which is the favorable period of your Rising sign but like I mentioned Jupiter is in the 12fl house. Also Jupiter/ Saturn period is running now,Saturn sub period can be frustrating and challenging in general.

Transit wise Jupiter is in the favorable 2nd house of better financial gains until april 2022 for you,possible chances of finding better work or new opportunities are probable especially from January 2022 to April 2022. Sade sati of Saturn also going on for you which can bring some setbacks and disappointments in life,health of family members can be effected by Sade sati btw...

Imo I would strengthen Jupiter as much as possible since he is the ruler of your chart,wear yellow topaz or sapphire starting on a Thursday during the waxing phase of moon, wear yellow clothes, go to a holy place on Thursdays and offer yellow flowers there, offer some coins or food or charity on Thursdays, fast on Thursdays til sunset an break the fast with channa dal,chick peas,in a vegetarian meal.🙏🕉🌻
December 8, 2021 at 23:07
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Datta108
=====
Namaste🙏🏻 Thankyou so much for the wide info about this placements is very helpful for me..it is a surprise that you talked about the color yellow, I do paintings with acrylics nearly once a week and I ve notice I use the color yellow all the time. and it will be my pleasure to make those pretty things on Thursdays ☀️🙏🏻
December 9, 2021 at 04:00
(Capricorn) Astrokitty
I think Saturn and Uranus both in your 10th House and Uranus conj your MC would be a tough placement for work/prestige/your calling so to speak. Uranus the Disruputor and breaker of rules and Saturn the Rule maker/follower! I see you are creative with your Asc in Pisces ! I would go for jobs that are creative as poss and give you as much freedom as poss.

What do you do? You mentioned painting but I know it’s hard to earn a regular crust as an artist!

Hugs
⭐️🐱
December 9, 2021 at 09:19
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Astrokitty
=====
I totally get what you re saying it is also the way it has been.
I do paintings, writte songs for my boyfriend who sings, I use different techniques for the restoration of furniture you know so it looks old even if it is not, I think I ve got a few talents there I also speak Spanish Italian and German, idk I really can do a lot of stuff.
Thank you ☀️
December 9, 2021 at 19:02
(Capricorn) Astrokitty » gabri.est.la
languages are such a plus! I have a friend who teaches English kids French online, and she does very well and she sets her own schedule! She hasn’t got any formal teaching qualifications I think she did a TEFL course… that’s it!

⭐️🐱
December 9, 2021 at 23:58
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Astrokitty
=====
oh that´s interesting thank you ☀️

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »