Choose Your Chart (Imaginary Game)

December 7, 2021 at 11:01 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Youssef Alaa, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Choose Your Chart (Imaginary Game)
Imagine This..
You´re Having Your Biggest Opportunity In Your Lives, You Can Now Choose Your Chart Or Your Sign.
Whatever Your Real Chart Or Rising Sign is, If You Had Chance To Choose Your Rising Sign, Sun Sign Or Even Your Planetary Placements.. What Will You Choose?, You Can Also Choose Your Dominant Planet.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 7, 2021 at 13:54
(Pisces) Cind
Aquarius Sun, Gemini Moon and Libra Rising. I just want to not care for once haha one of my friends has this chart and she is just care free :4:
December 7, 2021 at 19:15
(Virgo) rohini moon
Leo rising.

Jupiter on ascendant.

Sun in 9th house/Aries

Moon in 10th/Taurus
December 7, 2021 at 21:27
(Sagittarius) RA_
Can I ask for a little bit less of water please? Add more earth. I need that Air most and kindly keep that fire on my Sun. Thank you.
December 7, 2021 at 23:00
(Virgo) LotusStar
Rising Leo
Sun Aries
Moon Taurus or Sagittarius
Venus Taurus or Pisces
Mars in Capricorn
Jupiter Cancer

For obvious reasons. Now I wonder if this person exists :2:
December 7, 2021 at 23:01
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Originallyweirdbutnormal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Keep the chart I have.
December 8, 2021 at 04:07
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Originallyweirdbutnormal
System message: Post has been written by user Nephtali, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
“If I could start again a million miles away, I would keep myself, I would find a way.”
December 8, 2021 at 05:48
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Cind
System message: Post has been written by user Youssef Alaa, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
😂😂 Alot of air energy their and that´s opposite to your chart
You have mercury in your seventh house which makes other people are big interest for you!
Opposing mars in first house
And yes dominant air people can be by natural distant and emotionless which is needed in our age now.
December 8, 2021 at 05:52
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » rohini moon
=====
Very Jupiterian Interesting Chart!
If you don´t know what time you´re born, Maybe you can put jupiter on the ascendant, and the sun will remain in 10th house because you use sidereal zodiac.
But actually very interesting
The moon in rohini are the best!
How are you dealing with your venus in virgo also? Where will you put it?
December 8, 2021 at 05:53
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » RA_
=====
Yes Watery Placements Can Be Quite Exhausting I Know.
December 8, 2021 at 05:55
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » LotusStar
=====
If There´s A person like this exists.. I´ll describe him as someone who´s being invited into our world as a guest to enjoy life to the fullest!! Also put saturn in libra or Aquarius
And put the North node in taurus and the south node in scorpio
The best chart ever! 😂✌️
December 8, 2021 at 05:56
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Originallyweirdbutnormal
=====
Wonderful.. You´re So Tolerant With Yourself And Your Challenges.
Great!
December 8, 2021 at 06:19
(Pisces) ꓄꒐ꋊꋊ꒐ꏂ
Aquarius rising
Mercury on Ascendant and in 5th (screw my 6th lol)
Sun and Mercury in Gemini (or I can still keep my Pisces)
Moon in Leo
Mars in Leo

I need fire bruh~ xD
December 8, 2021 at 06:23
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user AnuradhaMoon, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Venus in Libra
Scorpio Rising/Pluto in the 1st house/or Venus
Jupiter in the 5th House
Mercury in 3rd house
December 8, 2021 at 07:57
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ꓄꒐ꋊꋊ꒐ꏂ
=====
Your real chart actually is perfect except.. This moon and mercury.
Your moon is in scorpio and your mercury is in pisces.. Yeah.. That´s tough.
You need mars in leo seriously, but then i think you´ll be then somehow famous, because actually saturn and venus are so good for you.
Saturn is rarely beneficial for anyone.
Your chart needs alot of fire actually to be balanced.
And I´ll add jupiter also in leo.
Then you´ll be a great artist.
Although i think you´re an artist with this 5th house stellium.
December 8, 2021 at 09:18
(Pisces) ꓄꒐ꋊꋊ꒐ꏂ » Youssef Alaa
Mercury in Pisces is forever in retrograde :61:
(Cheers to all the Piscean and 12th H. bearers on their :153: who do things intuitively lol)
The toughest for me is my moon in Scorpio. Damn that high walls and trust issues.
It´s not all that bad though because it has its merits too. It grants me emotional intelligence and sensitivity to understand people. I just have to be careful with my own intensity if things are getting out of hand.

I love my 5th H. stellium in Aqua. but my Mars is unpredictably inconsistent though lol
I only do those creative pursuits if I have the energy to make something out of nothing.
I just need a bit of inspiration for me to start working~ c:

Thank you, Youssef for taking the time to view my chart, I truly appreciate it.
:37:
December 8, 2021 at 09:52
(Aquarius) Catch-22
Capricorn Sun, Aquarius Moon and Gemini Ascendant... My chart is perfect as it is, I´m perfectly happy with who I am and if it would be different, me would not be me, but some stranger I don´t have any connection with. I got even Mars in house 8 for some good sex, Venus in 7 for good relationships and my PF and ketu in 1st house, I only have to focus on my self, easy peasy, to be happy and fulfil my karmic mission in life. :75:
December 8, 2021 at 10:30
(Pisces) Cind » Youssef Alaa
Haha I know, I always draw people in too. I am an unpaid therapist :61:
December 8, 2021 at 12:07
(Capricorn) stellium12
Maybe getting some air in the chart but I´d hate giving up fire. I like the Capricorn Sagittarius balance I have.
December 8, 2021 at 13:20
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » stellium12
=====
Wow.. You Have A Very Unique Chart.
And yes maybe some fresh air in the chart will do good😀
December 8, 2021 at 13:23
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Catch-22
=====
Great!
This was actually the real meaning from my topic.
Is to be ok with your karma and pay it.
All of the people here will tell what´s incomplete in their chart and they´ll actually focus on it and be better versions of themselves😀
But the real lesson here also.. Is that we´re perfect the way we are no matter what.
Thanks for your great comment and interpretation.
December 8, 2021 at 13:25
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ꓄꒐ꋊꋊ꒐ꏂ
=====
You´re Welcome😀
December 8, 2021 at 13:26
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » AnuradhaMoon
=====
Beautiful!
December 8, 2021 at 14:21
(Virgo) moonlike00
I like my sun and moon, but I would change my rising sign into smth more inquisitive and fast. People are always angry with me for being slow.

And I think I would change my Saturn in 11th house for smth else.
December 8, 2021 at 16:33
(Taurus) Rosincvist
We have five parallel incarnations; One must be young enough to experience the 2nd Permian extinction as a young adult!
...........Been different types of writer......Maybe I should have a Musical life? Can´t have it at just any degree of the Zodiac!
December 10, 2021 at 12:10
(Gemini) Walquakquak
I guess I’ll keep mine lol, partly because I’m too new to natal astrology to know what’s good

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »