Scorpio Stellium opposite Saturn !! Help !!

January 29, 2019 at 07:37 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Beks
Scorpio Stellium opposite Saturn !! Help !!
Since seeing Professional Astrologer in 2017, I´ve been researching the aspects of my Natal chart (online, books) in a bid to understand myself & coming transits better. Tho i know basics, I lack the ability to "interpret" the greater picture which I sense may be causing hardships (via Saturn´s influence).
I would really appreciate it if some Learned Friends could lend some thoughts to how some aspects may be impacting me ;)
For example, How would Saturn in ASC (Taurus) affect my Personality. Could Saturn in Asc be the reason i WON"T ALLOW myself to do ANYTHING i enjoy/would like to try? or STOP me from creating a comfortable home (I´ve been displaced now for over a decade !!)

or How would Saturn (in Taurus) OPPOSITE Sun in Scorp conjunct Venus/jupiter/mercury/neptune (in Scorp) impact how those planets might manifest in my 7th House? Could it be the reason that I HOLD BACK (won´t commit) & prefer to Plan (not act) ?

I´ve just learned that my Dominant Planet is Saturn, too ... THANKS TO MarvinReal´s recent post. THANKS :))

THANKS for ANY info & instincts you may offer me :)
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 29, 2019 at 11:46
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Heavily active Taurus-Scorpio horizon. Saturn in Taurus on Ascendent, as well as opposed stellium in Scorpio on Descendent, all expects and wants a very high commitment from your partners. It could be actually a fear of commitment, because if such love affair doom and fail, you are feeling like it killing you.

Pluto, True Lilith (lunar apogee), Mars conjunct Uranus (= hi, welcome in a club), all in 5th, (I listened to this till end, check it too https://m.youtube.com/watch/…)

Everyone with planets (especially when they are many) in 7th house feels relationship and ultimately marriage as a life goal. Very strong urge to get it. And once they get it, they may become dissatisfied with a spouse. These people will do everything to keep their marriage partner once they find him/her. Someone having planets in 7th, in general, feels that as ultimate goal.

Comfortable home issue and displacement is matter of South Node on your Immum Coeli area. However, what you say needs more detailed information to find out. What sort of displacement do you experience? Homeless?

I am glad that something I posted helped you, but please do not mention my name next time. It´s weird.
January 31, 2019 at 06:44
(Scorpio) Beks » MarvinReal
Thanks SO much for yr response ... and UTube link :)

Interesting that Home issues is "a matter of South Node on your Immum Coeli". Ive not read about the Nodes yet so thanks for the tip. I´ll do some more research.

To answer your question: I´ve never felt (or needed to feel) a ´sense of home´. I never really cared where I ended up in the world. But in MidLife, the lack of security/stability is playing havoc with my fears. Probably just hardwired human instincts kickin´ in. sadly, we can´t ditch our Human experiences too
January 31, 2019 at 07:28
but you requested "more detailed info´... homelessness, women´s shelters, couch-surfing. Not a lifestyle I aspired to (or saw coming).

Home (house/unit) is supposed to be important to Taurean ASC; driving them to setup a Sanctuary furnished with beautiful objects (Venus´ influence). I never cared about aesthetics or possessing a patch of dirt. Thus i wondered if Saturn (in Taurus/1st House) has blocked me from following the natural motives of a Taurus ASC.
January 31, 2019 at 22:16
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Beks
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yes, your ideas fitting well into a picture. Saturn in Taurus, Saturn in 1st. Heavily transcendental 7th house planets and Luna opp Pluto. Maybe desire for luxury makes you unwilling to spend more money on decent home.

In your transit chart or progressed I can´t see anything else what is stopping you from change. Just your persistent attitudes towards money and home and outside world, including partners. You need to open up, gradually. (Saturnian wording).

Take a look at theastrocodex.com
They have very detailed interpretations for planets in houses and signs.
Search from as many resources as possible, as usually.
February 5, 2019 at 06:45
Thanks Again !! :))

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »