Prog Sun going to oppose transiting uranus

December 6, 2021 at 15:37 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) Lib_8
Prog Sun going to oppose transiting uranus
Hi,

I noticed that next year in June my Prog sun will be coming into opposition with my transiting Uranus. Any insight on what I can expect?

Thank you

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 15, 2021 at 08:25
(Aquarius) atlantickush
Hello

Your real issue is that its going opposite your natal Saturn, not the progressed Sun. Thats a big transit. In the angular houses.

Asking what to expect about a Uranus transit is kind of an oxymoron! Expect the unexpected - If there is change though, I bet it will be to something you are particularly resistant to.

I would also say it looks as though things could get confrontational, I dont know how you are with confrontations but probably be wise to not lean into anything which seems like its getting too serious and heated with all your heart.

Sorry I didnt answer anything about the progressed Sun haha!
December 15, 2021 at 13:57
(Libra) Lib_8 » Sagit
Thanks for the clarification of how to reframe my question. I’m just still getting the hang of basic astrology. I’ll follow up on what unfolds then.
December 15, 2021 at 13:59
(Libra) Lib_8 » atlantickush
Thanks for drawing my attention to this transit. Luckily I’m calm most of the time even in confrontations it takes a lot for me to lose my cool. I’ll be more mindful now with this at the back of my mind.
December 15, 2021 at 14:41
(Aquarius) atlantickush » Lib_8
Yeh let me know how it goes!
January 7, 2022 at 00:41
Hey you’re right things are getting pretty tense at work. I’m a supervisor and some people under me are acting really odd and work is not getting done. I’m calm for the most part and I can vent and talk it out with my other co supervisor but it’s very aggravating.

Covid is just making people more crazy!
January 7, 2022 at 09:15
(Aquarius) atlantickush » Lib_8
Hi mate

Very interesting, ties in perfectly with Uranus being in your 6th house (one of the keywords for that house is ´subordinates´). You also appear to be having your nodal return in your 6th, had you noticed that?
January 7, 2022 at 12:20
Yes I noticed that nodal return a few days back but I’m not sure what to expect? What am I looking for?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »