What can you tell about someone. . .

December 4, 2021 at 15:34 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) OS*
What can you tell about someone. . .
What can you tell about someone. . . knowing only their first name ?

The first vowel in the name can tell quite a bit about the person without even knowing their birthday. When meeting someone for the first time (IRL) it usually starts there, with the first introduction. There’s some numerologist that use this information as the starting point, showing the direction in which to read the numerology chart. The total of the vowels, often called “soul urge” or “heart’s desires” number are usually the hidden motivations, showing who the person is at their core.

**Disclaimer🧐 Keeping in mind that you’re not just one number, or here below ⬇️ defined solely by the first vowel in name. Numerology chart is composed by many numbers from the name and date of birth revealing the whole story. These descriptions *could only give good hints on what the person is all about!

“A” as first vowel -are unique individuals, they have a drive for independence, being bold and original. They strive to be first /or the best at what they do and often have perfectionist tendencies, idealistic pov. They are doers and can be very dependable and accountable. They take things at heart, if there’s no passion they wont (easily) get into it. They know what they want and why they want it. -strongly dislike being controlled, or micromanaged, told what to do or when to do it. On the other hand, they will want feedback and/or recognition for their accomplishments, needs for acknowledgment.. -however they could be very sensitive to criticism. These people tend to be high achievers, setting high standards and could seriously berate themselves if failing. They are inquisitive and interested in research, seeking truth and wisdom. -If “a” is the first vowel and there’s two a’s in the entire full name, these people are clear thinkers -If “a” is the first vowel and there’s more than three a’s, these people can be egotistical, cynical and even critical.”

“E” as first vowel -are versatile and have the abilities to learn very easily. These people have huge appetites for life! Sensuous and curious people by nature. They learn specially by experiences and have a willingness to try pretty much anything. It’s important for them to always maintain a sense of freedom, they tend to dislike schedules or routines and prefer things more casual or spontaneous. These people tend to rely highly on their instincts -they are intuitive. They are flexible and adaptable -thrive on changeability. They have high energy, excitement, enthusiasm, sometimes eccentric behaviours, and there’s usually always something attractive about their energy, whether it’s physical or mental. These people have pretty eventful lives. They also may be nervous or temperamental and could become emotionally drained by others very easily if out of balance: They could overindulge in leisure activities and may have additive tendencies. good and bad. -If “e” is the first vowel and there’s more than three e’s in the full name, this person has a very fickle nature.”

“I” as first vowel -have old soul vibes, (most of them). Their minds are like elephants, retentive, if you ever cross them, they might forgive but will never forget. They are also extremely intuitive and they seem to remember everything, having powers of recall. They generally approach things, situations with lots of responsibility and compassion, patience. Their attitudes revolve more around finding solutions rather than focus on problems. Interests in global affairs, they conceptualize things on larger scales, seeing the broader picture -they could be very sensitive to misery and suffering of others in the world. They somehow always tend to make sure people around them are okay, and tend to treat everyone around them like family. They could also have experience challenges within their own families, may feel some kind of big responsibility towards them (often separation) -they could often feel guilty where no guilt is needed or necessary. This vibration has anything to do with the environment, being outdoors, in nature or near water is beneficiary. There’s usually interests in forms of art and/or in fields of science. -if “i” is the first vowel and there’s more than three in the full name, these people can be very sensitive, responding timidly (reserved), and could be too emotional.

If “a” is to stand on its own, and “e” all about freedom, the “i” carries lessons around letting go and forgiveness (from others and themselves).

“O” as first vowel -these people are here to make a point, wanting to make a difference and leave their mark. They are very particular about how they want things, or need them to be. They are very protective or nurturing of the people around them. They work best in positions of leadership or authority rather than a follower -they tend to believe in systems, law and order, whether it’s left or right wing. -however, there’s an energy of control and dominance behind this vibration. They always seem to know what’s best for everyone around them. They tend to take on many responsibilities but strongly dislike when others are demanding of them, they will also feel insulted if their advice isn’t taken seriously. These people are humble yet very strong willed, independent but also hopeless at times, very wise yet with a tone of self-righteousness. Balance is key, approach must be honest and methodical. They have this overwhelming sense of responsibility towards their friends and family -very close to the mother, or the maternal figure, no matter the relationship dynamics. -if a person has “o” as first vowel and three or more “o” in the full name, they can be very obstinate, slow, monotonous.”

“U” as first vowel -responds to the world with sense of humour and spontaneity. Energy is fun, outgoing. They can be very creative, specially in speech, story telling -they tend to embellishing details or the truth to make things more interesting. They can be sociable, great communicators whether it’s in writing or speech. These people have minds that never stop and this often tends to make them lose focus, become a little scattered. Their creative flows are always on. They’re lead by their emotions and often aren’t always able to communicate them easily - they tend to accumulate and accumulate until either they implode or explode emotionally. -needing to find ways to express themselves openly is imperative. They love to accumulate things, material objets (sometimes its information) these people are like collectors, hence the shape of the letter is like a cup. Also, they are often the ones seeking for spiritual enlightenment, spiritual principles. -if “u” is the first vowel and there’s more than three “u” in the full name, this person may experience losses and selfishness, when the cup overflows and creates loss.”

✨Depending on the name, the letters “y” and “w” can be considered. When “w” is a vowel it becomes double the energy of the “u”, for example the name Dwight would have “w” as first vowel. When the first vowel is “y” it will either sound like an “e” or an “i”. Therefor, the interpretation for the “y” as first vowel would be either “e” or “i” depending on the pronunciation of the name. There is more to both these letter so I will probably add information to this tread.✨

-Thought I´d share something a bit different for those interested in numerology & Hoping all of you are starting a Sweet Holiday Season.🎄🎄🎄

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 4, 2021 at 21:20
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Originallyweirdbutnormal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
My birth numerology is 16 and it is very accurate, also 1+6= 7 Saturn´s number and I have it domicile in Capricorn.

My first name letter is M, second is A last is A.

You are an extremely loyal, hardworking and security-conscious person, with traditional values and high morals and ethics.
Your absolute resolve and self confidence brings success to your door step.
You bring change rather than waiting for it to happen.
You are dependable, serious-minded individual who wants to be practical about all you do.
Generally you are work oriented person who have a plan for everything you do.
You are emotional and intense. When involved in a relationship, you throw your entire being into it.
You are cautious and do not jump into anything impulsively.
You need to think things through thoroughly, the you make a judgement based upon your own value system.
When negative, you behave impatiently or without thinking.
December 5, 2021 at 15:26
(Scorpio) OS* » Originallyweirdbutnormal
I agree with what you wrote, is very similar of what I described. I have "a" for first vowel too. Do you resonate with it ?

The number 7 is represented by paradoxes in nature, some books or websites associate 7 with Neptune and/or Ketu, south node.

Some numbers are pretty mysterious, like 7 and 9 for example. -it´s like they are here but they are not at the same time. both these vibrations could bring this kind of feeling.
December 5, 2021 at 16:46
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
Interesting. Ive never seen this before. It does seem to be accurate after applying to a few people I know pretty well

I have A as first vowel and have 2 As total. Glad I don´t have 3, that sounds pretty harsh 😆

I also know someone with 4 Es and they are indeed fickle. The rest of the description for E was accurate too
December 7, 2021 at 22:02
(Sagittarius) RA_
Thank you for sharing Marie!

First "I" vowel from my first name given by my father. Very true! and I only have 2 I´s. “i” carries lessons around letting go and forgiveness (from others and themselves). Can relate these to my Moon aspects: Square Venus & Square Pluto.

Memory retrieval, including recall and recognition, is the process of remembering information stored in long-term memory.
https://courses.lumenlearning.com/b… <more>

And, Second name taken from my mother´s first name. Are on point! “A” as first vowel and have four A´s! This seems to relate to my Sun/Saturn aspects and 10th House Stelliums.
December 9, 2021 at 01:30
(Scorpio) OS* » RA_
Hey Ricco, you´re welcome!

yeah, I thought I´d share something easy to apply. I´d say by observations over the years it´s pretty accurate, everytime. :1:
December 9, 2021 at 20:14
(Gemini) Someone11
This was very interesting and accurate for me and some close people. Thank you!
December 11, 2021 at 04:04
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » OS*
System message: Post has been written by user Originallyweirdbutnormal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I definitely resonate with A.
December 18, 2021 at 02:56
(Sagittarius) Sag74
Wow! Mine is “e” and I have 2 of them in my name and you just described me to the T. 😳🙈
I’ve just learn something new. Thank you so much for this info. 🥰

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »