Grand trines & t-squares

December 2, 2021 at 09:49 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Alex1s85
Grand trines & t-squares
Hi everyone,

Do you see any grand trines and/or t squares on my chart?

Unforunately, I don´t know how to recognize them.

Any interpretation of them?

Thank you
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 2, 2021 at 11:35
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user letafet, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hi,
I don´t see any grand trines or t-squares, but you have a mystic rectangle. It is an aspect between four planets and its name is self-explanatory (I will try to elaborate on this). In your chart these planets seem to be Venus-Moon-Neptune-Pluto.

Honestly I don´t know much about mystic rectangles and how they work, but I had a friend with this aspect and she was very good at divination. She was very good at interpreting dreams and tasseography (a common divination method in my country) and I feel like I could even call her "clairvoyant". Not sure if this resonates with you but I believe a mystic rectangle can be interpreted this way.

P.S. if you want to see what a grand trine looks like, you can take a look at my chart.
December 2, 2021 at 16:59
(Leo) Alex1s85 » letafet
Thank you very much for being so kind to reply in my post.

My chart has lots of squares and oppositions so I am trying to find some light.
December 2, 2021 at 18:31
(Scorpio) Heßen Lutz
Yes. I see a T-Square between opposing Moon and Pluto with Mars squaring both. This is quite a dynamic configuration.
December 2, 2021 at 18:41
(Leo) Alex1s85 » Heßen Lutz
Thanks for your reply.

So, this is really bad or there is something positive in this configuration?
December 3, 2021 at 14:15
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
You do not have any grand trines. You have a mystic rectangle and there are a number of different meanings you can look up online - I´m giving you a link to a good website below.

I do not think you have a T-square with Pluto-Moon-Mars - at least many astrologers would not recognize it as so because it is 8 degrees apart from the Pluto square - separating - and it is considered too wide an orb. That´s why there is no square line between them. However, it´s true that some astrologers use extra wide orbs and would consider it.

You do have a T-square with Mars and the Moon´s Nodes though - and also one with the Nodes and Jupiter. So two T-squares.

Here is a good website with explanations of the planetary pictures. https://cafeastrology.com/articles/…

The Mystic Rectangle can become a stuck place if you aren´t working on yourself. The energy can continue to flow among the sextiles and trines in a repetitive pattern. On the other hand, they can help you to work out the oppositions, so it all depends upon how you use it.

The T-square with the Nodes - Jupiter and Mars each the apex of the squares - gives a lot of pressure to develop their placements.

I see all squares and oppositions - all the aspects - as good. They help you grow - give motivation to grow and change. I am grateful for all my squares and oppositions. There is nothing to be afraid of in their regard.

I recommend getting a good beginner´s book to help you understand the basics. Anything we say on a forum will only lead you to ask more questions. Astrology is extremely complex. I have a good book list if you are interested - there are several good "All in one" Beginner´s Books. Here´s the link: https://thesoulmustsing.weeblysite.com/…

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter! NEXT CLASS: HOW TO PROFESSIONALLY INTERPRET A NATAL CHART, Course 1 - begins Saturday, February 5, 2022.
December 3, 2021 at 17:30
(Scorpio) Heßen Lutz » Alex1s85
Squares and oppositions are tense but it is through that tension that we are tested and strive to achieve.

Involving the Moon I would say there is plenty of emotional energy.
December 3, 2021 at 20:03
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Bringing forth the other aspects at Extended Settings and reducing the orb to one degree shows a whole other symmetrical configuration to shed light on who and what you are! :44:
December 4, 2021 at 14:58
(Pisces) DreamyFish
Hello Alex ; )

From what is shown on astroseek , you don’t have any grand trines or t squares.

What you have is a mystic rectangle. It’s basically the blue rectangle with a Red Cross inside.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »