Orbs (Arrgggh)!!

December 1, 2021 at 13:37 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Astrokitty
Orbs (Arrgggh)!!
Hi I have a dumb question, I really don´t understand Orbs and I am rubbish at Maths lol, would you say an Orb of 0.28 Natal Sun Trine Midheaven is close to an "Exact Aspect" What is Exact? Exactly - Lol (sorry I have tried googling it but I end up more confused. :2:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 1, 2021 at 15:09
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Exact = One degree
Super-Exact like the Arab Cazimi is one quarter of that.
Very-exact means I can count the Arc-minutes on my fingers and toes if I can also count them on someone else´s fingers and toes.
Exactitude for the Ascendant involves the Ascendant having an orb `unto´ it´s own self in addition to orbing to dangerously close to half of a whole sign!
The :161: & :162: have a skewed approach to the ecliptic so have some menacing size to add to orbs with which they are involved!
December 1, 2021 at 15:51
(Capricorn) Astrokitty » Rosincvist
Thank you so much for that Rosincivist 🙏 so is 0.28 ia 28 percent of 1 degree? :4:
December 1, 2021 at 16:14
(Taurus) Rosincvist » Astrokitty
:25:Did you see the number in relation to calculator numbers? :63:
December 1, 2021 at 16:18
(Taurus) Rosincvist » Rosincvist
28% of 100 is a notably smaller number than 28 out of 60!
December 1, 2021 at 19:29
(Capricorn) Astrokitty » Rosincvist
I am So dumb... lol I dunno its in my SR report I will type it verbatim

Natal Sun Trine Midheaven (Orb: 0 deg 28´)

so is the above within 1 degree??? Because Trines are like 120 deg?? so I don´t understand this at all...

And I cant type the degree sign on here...
December 1, 2021 at 23:18
(Capricorn) stellium12 » Astrokitty
That is zero degrees 28 minutes. So sun is within 28 minutes greater or less than 120 degrees. It´s pretty much exact.

For most items within 3 degrees is considered a viable aspect. Lots of deviations from this depending on the reader but the closer the stronger.
December 1, 2021 at 23:27
(Capricorn) Astrokitty » stellium12
Oh Wow, Thank you Stellium12!!!!

It Looks like I will have an Amazing SR yay :75: OMG I need my Career to Soar this year, :78: Natal Sun Trine Midhaven - Yay!!! I hope and pray it comes true. I do have Mars in my 1st... :9: but honestly if I have an accident so be it... I have spent 14 years trying to make it as an Actress... And I have Saturn Conjunct MC also... so this is really is IT :78: :27: :79:
December 1, 2021 at 23:55
Your Jupiter conjunct ascendant really shines through. That´s great for a Cappy sun.
I have sun conjunct Saturn in Capricorn but my strong Sagittarius signature makes life fun.
December 2, 2021 at 00:11
Aw thank you Stellium12, I love the Sags too lol Lets hope 2022 is great year for us both :79: :80: :78:

Also do I have Jupiter Conj Ascendant? or did you mean Sun...? I dont think I have Jupiter but if I had that as well Gosh!!!
December 2, 2021 at 00:46
Your natal chart shows Jupiter conjunct ascendant in Gemini. Simple interpretation is optimism. Add optimism to the hard work and persevering Capricorn sun and you have a person who will accomplish what they set out to do.

Thanks for the good energy you are sending. I´m sure 2022 will be great!
December 2, 2021 at 00:56
Wow and thank u 🙏🙌💫

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »