Weight loss and Astrology

November 25, 2021 at 16:18 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Georgiana27
Weight loss and Astrology
Can anyone give advice according my natal chart some good transits for weight loss?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 25, 2021 at 16:41
(Pisces) Cind
When Jupiter leaves your 1st House. It´s always a good time to start but with Jupiter in your 1st it expands the house it is transiting. So will probably be easier when it enters your 2nd house.

Also not sure if you know but in your progressed chart, your moon has just gone into Aquarius in 12th house.
November 25, 2021 at 17:28
(Pisces) 11
Didn´t Saturn have that shrinking effect? If on ASC (which is ur physical body). Your big opportunity passed.
Or was it effective and now you return to normal and think it´s a weight gain?

Maybe when Jupiter is on Saturn, can try again.
But could be hard now, when Jupiter travels 2nd house of food, where your Moon sits (seeking comfort). And later in Pisces , home sign.

I´d advice daily long walks.. very good method
November 25, 2021 at 17:34
(Pisces) Georgiana27 » 11
I have never struggled with weight until 3 years ago when I started gaining more and more weight. I did diet and trained couple months with no results. I also have my analysis well. So the last thing I have hope now is anything I can know from astrology 😔
November 25, 2021 at 17:42
(Cancer) Originallyweirdbutnormal
I have Sun conjunct Jupiter in 6th, Saturn in 12th in opposition to both.
Was always tall and skinny, I went through a lot of depression between 2013 and 2019, between then I ate nothing but crap but also worked out sometimes.
I went from weighing just 130 LBS to 220 LBS at 6 foot.
I have put on a lot of muscle but also fat...
I have a Taurus Mars since this represents how we take action.

My friend at work has less body muscle but weighs more and I always lift him up when he puts himself down (Sagitarius Sun, Leo Moon, Virgo Jupiter, Scorpio Mars) He says yes but you look loads better than me with your weight, so I make a point and stick my stomach out.. yeah I still have a weight problem mate...

He is right, my body is better built, I am not a wide shouldered guy but I look fine at my weight, plus I am physically strong and have great stamina.

I do have a Leo South Node and descendant so I give off Sun confidence to others, it helps to bring in others a sense of confidence.

Afterall it is only you who can defeat weight problems, no one else.
November 25, 2021 at 17:57
(Pisces) 11 » Georgiana27
You had Jupiter return in it´s own sign.

So Saturn had no shrinking effects?
Later again Jup on ASC. Hmm, I don´t really know what else can indicate weight gain (other than consuming more calories than you burn). Maybe Sidereal can answer, maybe Rahu not having enough, you being under some cycle..
you can check back 12 years ago to see, if there´s a pattern and if it´s a :156: thing.
November 27, 2021 at 02:59
(Capricorn) Datta108
Namaste try incorporating Ayurvedic principles of diet,these can help one remain in shape and bring health benefits overall:

Eat the biggest meal of day between 11am and 2pm,eat to your full satisfaction including dessert if wanted.

From 5pm to 7pm have soup or salad, supper means supplemental and is not the time to have big meals despite the prevailing so called wisdom.

Go to Sleep between 10pm and midnight.

Wake up between 4am and 6am,this is the best time for waking and doing meditation and morning centering activities,its called Brahma Muhurta, the "time of the Creator "

A light breakfast is also best unless doing hours of demanding hard physical labor.

By 11am or 12 your appetite should be strong so take the biggest meal etc...

After eating, if possible lean toward your left for 20 minutes to help food digest. Then take a casual walk if time permits..

Food should be fresh,organic and vegetarian, no left overs,stale food,old food etc..
All food should be prepared fresh and offered to God first before taking.

Fasting one day a week until sunset has manifold benefits both physically ,spiritually and karmicly...

Junk food, overly processed food,food that is decaying are also considered forbidden as they are considered to be in Tamas Guna,the mode of dark ignorance and typically bring diseases.

These guidelines can he implemented any time no matter what the astrological factors are,but starting life style changes in diet are usually best in spring, not winter time when in the colder climates the body naturally puts on fat and the appetite and the fire of digestion is stronger, generally speaking 🙏🕉
November 27, 2021 at 11:41
(Taurus) Rosincvist
You have guilt about acquiring sensitive knowledge, when you move on you´ll be as thin as a rail! :22:
November 27, 2021 at 12:41
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio
I don’t know the details, as how much weight you mean here, but is common not to see desired results only after 2, or a couple months of training, it’s a process that takes time and varies from one person to an other. Also is more in the food you eat rather than the amount of calories you’re trying to burn. Ketogenic diets don’t work for everyone. -finding what works best could come with many trials and errors.

I’ve had both transits :157: :156: and did not experience the shrinking or weight gain to neither of them in 1st.

You probably already had your thyroid checked. etc. Has something happened 3 yrs ago? An event or circumstance, a trauma you just couldn’t stomach? maybe something you’re holding on to, needs letting go.
November 27, 2021 at 15:30
(Virgo) LotusStar
Definitely Saturn transits helps... Saturn to Venus or Moon or even Sun you´re more strict about your feelings and easier to get more in routine, discipline, restructure yourself.

Or maybe start it when there´s a positive aspect like that in the sky and Saturn is strong like on an angle.
November 27, 2021 at 15:43
(Virgo) LotusStar » Datta108
Interesting post, I ended up eating like this too. Fast as long as I can in the morning, I usually just have a (decaf) coffee with cream, I´m hungriest between noon-3pm where I eat my main meal, and then I have a small snack or two later in the day. When I tried to restrict my eating during the time I was hungriest (around 12-3) I would remain hungry rest of the day and then eat more at night and feel bad. So I totally agree, better to start with eating what you want in the morning time when you feel hunger until full and satisfied instead of limit to small meals that never leave you feeling satisfied throughout the day. To each their own but that just never worked for me even though a lot of "diet" say that.
November 27, 2021 at 17:38
(Leo) Zephyrin
For the change of body shape, including weigh loss, we must look at what planets are transiting in your 1st house and their aspects to natal Pluto.

Your natal Capricorn Venus in 1st house conjuncts with transit Pluto. This year may be favourable for sport, diet, changing your hair color and even plastic surgery. Also the presence in transit Saturn in Capricorn 1st house is supportive for these changes. Pluto symbolizes radical changes that you will not be able to withdraw and Saturn is linked to the structure of our body and bones.
November 27, 2021 at 19:19
(Capricorn) Datta108 » LotusStar
Yes it comes naturally to those who are aware and is simply eating with the Sun, the fire of digestion ("Agni") is strongest when the Sun is at his daily highest point, 12 noon) so traditionally that is when people take large leisurely meals,soup to nuts....
November 28, 2021 at 21:58
(Sagittarius) Philipee32
Just whole food keto diet.
November 28, 2021 at 22:01
(Gemini) 19Marc
Im currently reading a book about how the moon influence us. Its just good reading. There is a chapter it explains how cleverly use moon phases for weight loss. “The power of timing” Johanna Paungger
November 29, 2021 at 02:03
(Taurus) Rosincvist
It´s as much the degrees the planets occupy as the aspects between the planets! :44:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
New Moon in Sagittarius Sagittarius
Show calendar »