Solar Return

November 25, 2021 at 15:29 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Gewichttt
Solar Return
Hi guys,

I did my solar return and I have some considerations on it, plus I would love some other opinions.
How would you interpret it?

https://ibb.co/jbWSwtP

It kinda looks like a quite intensive year for love and relationships, as well as money connected to home and internal changes.

Which aspects do you think are the most significant?
Im still an amateur and trying to learn.

Kisses from Berlin :)
Appreciate any answer

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 25, 2021 at 21:22
(Sagittarius) Ioaanaa08
Hi so u will get into your 1st house profection year that means you will somehow change the way u look or how people look at you . Your a Libra ac so your year ruler is Venus . Venus in your solar return chart is in your 5th house ( conjunct your natal Venus ) so this year you may have an easier time finding a new romantic love interest.

The sun is in the 4th house so your parents may be your principal focus this year , your house and properties in general are also involved this year for exemple changing where u live , or redecorating , buying/selling house etc..

I´m new at this too hahaha but I´ve tried to find information about my solar return chart and i also have Venus in the 5th and the sun in the 4th 😅
November 26, 2021 at 01:49
(Scorpio) Gewichttt » Ioaanaa08
Hey, thank you for answering! I find really interesting your conclusions because it´s also what I read from the chart.
I feel like transformative energy and love/relationships will be to big topics.

I kinda can´t explain the 4th house associated with the second house though :)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
New Moon in Sagittarius Sagittarius
Show calendar »