Austria mandating vaccine

November 22, 2021 at 13:41 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Travelguy35
Austria mandating vaccine
Get ready folks, shit is going to get crazy soon.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/…

I´ve read elsewhere that Indonesia wants to do the same, Slovakia has serious restrictions on non-vaccinated people and Italy is preparing for civil unrest (military force, hmmm?) as, apparently, they prepare to also make the vaccine mandatory.

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3
Sort posts:
November 22, 2021 at 19:57
(Aries) kq
Do you have details about Italy?
November 23, 2021 at 03:43
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
A virus so deadly, you have to be tested to know you have it

A cure so safe and effective, you have to be forced to take it

2+2=5
November 23, 2021 at 03:58
(Virgo) LotusStar
I knew life for unvaxed was going to get very, very difficult no matter what... but THIS?! If this isnt dictatorship I dont know what is.
November 23, 2021 at 07:28
(Scorpio) Travelguy35 » LotusStar
I agree. I was out with my gf and a friend and, like clockwork, at 8pm the bar tender starts to check covid passes. It is at the point where they have common, everyday people policing other every day people. Sometimes the police MIGHT show up to make sure the establishments are checking passes, sometimes not.. But the fear of a fine gets most owners t check.
November 24, 2021 at 01:42
(Pisces) 1janos » Sunnyshadow
The global number of deaths is approximating 5,183,000.

It is all a myth!

After all there were only 258,989,000 cases globally.

Clearly it is a storm in a tea cup. Nothing to worry about!
November 24, 2021 at 07:37
(Aries) Wolfmoon
It´s going to come. By hook or by crook. People have to get serious about what is coming.

There is no virus. The whole thing is one big power grab.

Australia has begun forced vaccinations on certain groups. Starting to put their detentions centers... "quarantine" centers to use.
November 24, 2021 at 10:26
(Aries) nutelina
2g means genesen too which means cured
November 24, 2021 at 10:31
(Aries) nutelina » 1janos
Deaths from Covid with their statistical method? Like they do PCR testing?
November 24, 2021 at 12:15
(Pisces) 1janos » nutelina
Let us stop vaccinating against Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Poliomyelitis, Smallpox, Whooping cough, Influenza, Yellow fever, Q fever, Diphtheria, Tetanus, Hepatitis B, Rotavirus, Meningococcal B, Pneumococcal disease, Haemophilus influenzae type b, Tuberculosis, stop the recently developed Malaria vaccine, Varicella, Human papillomavirus.

After all it is all a conspiracy. None of these diseases are real! It is all the Devil´s work!

Our individual rights are being trampled!

Outrageous!
November 24, 2021 at 12:32
(Scorpio) Travelguy35 » 1janos
"None of these diseases are real! It is all the Devil´s work!"

--------------------

No one is saying that, nice strawman.

But are you trying to claim no vaccine has ever had drastically bad side effects?

Doctors are NOT infallible. Governments aren´t there to be trusted 100% without question. They also don´t always (often don´t) work in the best interest of other people. So address the actual points or feel free to see yourself out of the conversation, rather than make up half-assed ridiculous strawman responses.

1. "Thalidomide: the tragedy of birth defects and the effective treatment of disease"
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/215…

2. Tuskegee Syphilis Study https://www.cdc.gov/tuskegee/…

3. From reporter, Janine Roberts, who’s a British award-winning, investigative, medical journalist and her meeting with high-level members from the World Health Organization (using cancer cells lines in vaccines) https://www.thefreelibrary.com/Vacc…...

4. Cutter incident
5. RotaShield vaccine
6. Tetanus vaccine laced with the anti-fertility drug: https://www.scirp.org/journal/…... and https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/123…

7. Yellow fever vaccine contaminated with hepatitis B in 1942

...and so on.
November 24, 2021 at 12:44
Could you answer the question?

Besides there was never a real placebo to prove vaccines work, so? Why do we need booster shots if the vaccines give the same immunity? Hint, they don´t.
November 24, 2021 at 21:02
(Pisces) 1janos » Travelguy35
I am not trying to claim anything like doctors, researchers or governments are infallible or benevolent. There is tons of evidence - as you cited -, that not being the case. Clearly there have been major, unpardonable mistakes.

However ´Thalidomide´ was not a vaccine, and the ´Tuskegee Syphilis Study´ was a deliberate evil medical experiment.

How you can justify bringing those examples into this discussion is a baffling example in knight´s move thinking based deflection.

I simply responded to the comment:

´A virus so deadly, you have to be tested to know you have it
A cure so safe and effective, you have to be forced to take it.

Denying the reality and seriousness of this disease is just childish.

The longer colossal number of people are left unvaccinated in many different parts of the world, the greater the chance of some catastrophic mutation of the virus happening. That may result in the development of far more infectious variants with drastically increased levels of morbidity and mortality rates. Like Ebola perhaps? Not very likely, but do you want to chance it?

What do you suggest the WHO and governments do?

Let it just rip?

I have a suggestion:
Let all those people who choose not to get vaccinated hang out together in isolation from the rest of us, and if they become ill, pay for their medical treatment or don´t have any. After all, it is a conscious, informed choice they are making. They claim to be adults. It´s time to face the consequences of their decisions.
November 24, 2021 at 21:34
Is your question:
´Deaths from Covid with their statistical method? Like they do PCR testing?´

What are you claiming Richard?
No deaths from COVID? Less deaths than the WHO reports? Is it not a real disease? Are they attempting to mislead everyone?

Make your point re PCR testing.

Vague insinuations have no use. They just confuse this already complex issue at hand.

Please, study how the immune system works a little bit, before asking questions about the need for booster shots. Or you just dispute the way Physiology works?

Are you claiming that vaccinations are effective reducing morbidity and mortality at all?
November 24, 2021 at 21:51
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » 1janos
Janos, I would have to say your argument is null and void, once you bring up actual vacccines of the past. All of those ailments you mentioned were treated by and with standard medical vaccines since time immemorial that they used. Incase you aren´t aware, the govt CHANGED the definition of a vaccine, this year.

The CV injection, is an MRNA injection. It is gene therapy, using crispr technology. This has never been used on society before.
It is not a vaccine.

It never was by the age old medical definition a "vaccine" - hence, the definition conveniently changing this year.

https://www.citizensjournal.us/the-…

"They claim to be adults."

Actually no, they´re forcing experimental shots on children, now.

Do You think it´s perfectly acceptable to inject children with an experimental jab, where the consequences of it haven´t been studied long enough, not by a long shot?

My heart truly goes out to the children under the tutelage of ill-informed parents today. I feel most sorry for those who are under the circumstances of having others decide their fate for them. I.e. Children and the elderly in someone else´s care.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
November 25, 2021 at 05:10
(Aries) Wolfmoon » RohiniMoon
"once you bring up actual vacccines of the past."

Interestingly, before all this boogie flu BS kicked off. The first vaccines were from the early 1900s. Now I´m seeing people saying that George Washington was using Vaccines on the army of the time.

They´re literally trying to rewrite history to fit the narrative of today, right in plain sight.

"Actually no, they´re forcing experimental shots on children, now."

There´s a man in the upper north island who´s children were vaccinated while they were out going for a swim. The children were approached by a "pop up" vaccination clinic who offered them each a $100 grocery store voucher to get the jab.

They´re literally baiting and needle raping kids now.
YouTube
YouTube
November 25, 2021 at 10:30
As we have written personally before about health you know quite a bit already.

PCR testing cannot say (the inventor claimed it himself) if you are infected at all, just that they found a a suspicious particle which might lead to huge false positives. Do you actually know how they work? I know about statistics because I have studied statistical interference and math and computer science, I have done research for years into health. You know how little attention is given to healthy nutrition! Not to mention how hygiene is being misused and the importance of the microbiome, antibiotics which give rise to fungal infections which might be much worse in the long term. And how do they give rats cancer or diabetes? They give them mycotoxins. You know where those come from? Grains? Bread?

You cannot believe the Covid statistics for example previously if you were asymptomatic you were by definition healthy. To make it even more crazy,there have been reporting over people dying in car accidents but deaths caused by Covid. And what is that there is no isolated virus, would you know anything about that? I guess not but I´m willing to be surprised.

As you know I´m pro science, anti quacks. Looks like quacks are over-represented in the medical system simple because Rockefeller banned all other medicine in 1905, just look up the Flexner report. There are books written about it.

Here is something against blood clothing and healthy cardiovascular systems: https://arthurandrew.com/products/…

Do you think it is wise to put patients on ventilators when their blood cannot transport the oxygen? Are we living in a mad house?

Please study vaccines because they don´t give immunity in the same way as a natural infection would. Because of several factors, one fault is that they are injected and bypass most of the immune system defense layers. Plus without adjuvants there would hardly be any immune response and it has been proven by toxicologists that the body recognizes the different ingredients of vaccines so it has no good effect to put neurotoxins in vaccines. You know they are injecting babies with that shit and they never compared control groups who were not vaccinated? No long term studies, ever? They are not liable because they had so many lawsuits that in 1986 there was an vaccine injury act removing manufacturers from all liability? If you don´t know these things you might be forgiven but if you know them you must be pretty stupid to not see it so better consult sources you might not agree with. Have you seen Vaxxed or other films?
November 25, 2021 at 10:32
(Aries) nutelina » RohiniMoon
To add to that, Janos should investigate what those aluminum compounds in vaccines do and why polysorbate-80 and what not is used. Not the BS wikipedia answer but actually researching what those chemicals do.
November 25, 2021 at 12:15
(Pisces) 1janos » RohiniMoon
The first vaccine was introduced in 1881 against Smallpox. Time immemorial? I don´t think so. The vast majority of vaccines originated in the mid 20th Century, but you could look all of this up easily, if you wanted to.

I am afraid you are incorrect in thinking that messenger RiboNucleic Acid vaccines are produced using gene therapy. That method of studying the possibility of vaccine production started on the early 1960s. A lot has been learnt since, but you could look all of this up easily, if you wanted to.

Modifying the precise definition of what a vaccine is was certainly overdue. Tetanus boosters have been given to people after 8-10 years since their last dose, if they suffered an injury, that may have resulted in contamination.

Hepatitis B vaccine needs to be given a booster after a while to most vulnerable people and those working with them.

There is no perfect immunity, as such. We can only attempt to protect people to some degree. You may choose to learn about the functioning of the immune system, before becoming overexcited by poorly researched claims of citizen journalists.

I worked as a Registered Nurse for over 40 years. It was my duty to remain current with clinical information.

In the case of a global pandemic, we - as humanity - needed to do something to reduce morbidity and mortality rates. Superhuman efforts were being made, and I am sure some missteps occurred. Here in Australia, 7 deaths were identified having been caused by vaccine side effects. Very sad, granted.

However 38,000,000 vaccine doses were administered, so far. 96% of patients in ICU with COVID diagnosis are unvaccinated.
November 25, 2021 at 13:46
I´d rather you did not resort to name calling: ´...you must be pretty stupid...´

I thought I was corresponding with a grown up, but must have been mistaken.

I have worked in ICUs and looked after people on ventilators, most of whom would have died without them. In my actual clinical experience they have their use, under some circumstances.

Yes, there are major Physiological and Pathophysiological challenges, that go with people being artificially ventilated. Blood not being able to transport oxygen is not one of them. The very nature and purpose of red corpuscles is to do that. There are many other issues, but I am not going to enter an argument about that.

What healthy nutrition or the micribiota, as a whole topic has to do with this discussion, remains a mystery to me.

Most vaccines contain adjuvants, that increase their effectiveness. https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/…

Another false claim of yours refuted:

´ And what is that there is no isolated virus, would you know anything about that? I guess not but I´m willing to be surprised.

On January 20, 2020, CDC received a clinical specimen collected from the first reported U.S. patient infected with SARS-CoV-2. CDC immediately placed the specimen into cell culture to grow a sufficient amount of virus for study.

Thank you for considering forgiving me. Very magnanimous of you, Your Highness!

Yes, admittedly there are some practical, collection issues with doing PCR testing, but the test itself was reported to be very highly accurate. No doubt some statistical misreporting has also occurred.

The numbers involved make no statistically significant difference. You may want to look at the bigger picture.

Yes, antibiotics have been greatly overused, causing major problems today with multi-resistant organisms. Another well known fact. What is the point you´re making with stating that?

As it turns out ´Vaxxed´ was directed by the discredited anti-vaccine activist Andrew Wakefield, who was struck off the medical register in the United Kingdom in 2010 due to ethical violations related to his fraudulent research into the role of vaccines in autism.

I haven´t watched the completely unscientific arguments made in this masterpiece. And I´m not going to.

If this is the quality of source information for all your claims I have little else to say to you.
November 25, 2021 at 15:54
Here is a video about how PCR works and the problems with it... I already knew for over a year... https://rumble.com/vnwzlh-wolfgang-…
November 25, 2021 at 15:56
>I´d rather you did not resort to name calling: ´...you must be pretty stupid...´

Maybe you should be honest and quote the whole sentence.

>I thought I was corresponding with a grown up, but must have been mistaken.

I´m going to play the same game and not read the rest. I think it would be a waste of my time anyway.
November 25, 2021 at 19:08
(Virgo) LotusStar
If the vaccines worked, why aren´t they working. Shouldn´t they be working by now?

Instead European countries with high vax rates such as Portugal and Ireland, tightening restrictions again, going back on lockdown... Shows its not the case. Multiple European countries announcing back to lockdowns this last week.

An ever shifting goal post... Remember when it was just until the elderly and vulnerable had been vaxed? Or just until we got herd immunity? Just until we reached 75% vax rate? All those came and went and look around you... We´re no better off than before. Actually, seems we are worse. Except they don´t even bother to pretend there´s a goalpost to aspire to anymore. It´s Vax/booster indefinitely until they say so. They aren´t ordering all those shots enough for a least 2 doses a year per person for the next several years "just in case" ;)

Despite selling a false bill of goods and false promises, and backtracking on basically all of them, they keep forcing more shots anyway.

Even then, at the end the day, this isn´t black death were facing. It´s a coronavirus (cold type virus) with a 99.7% survival rate.

Between natural immunity and the miracle jabs we should have been done by now.

I don´t believe their case counts because PCR cannot distinguish flu or "covid", cannot distinguish delta, Rona, bla bla. This is known fact now, per CDC even.

Deaths counts? How many of those deaths were *from covid rather than *with covid? We can´t know, and we already know those tests give false positives so they could brand just about anything a covid death, no matter what comorbities the person had. How many of them were very elderly and could have died anyway it was just their time or from a flu? Flu can be very deadly too. Look at flu deaths of previous years and compare.

Plandemic is a trojan horse to a very nasty orwellian future that awaits us, that is already being set up as we speak. Real, fake, bioweapon I don´t care. It´s being used as an excuse for the removal of our basic human rights (including bodily autonomy) and taken too far.

If you can´t see it by now, doubt there´s any hope for you.
November 25, 2021 at 20:26
(Aries) nutelina » LotusStar
> I don´t believe their case counts because PCR cannot distinguish flu or "covid", cannot distinguish delta, Rona, bla bla. This is known fact now, per CDC even.

Yeah I wondered how they do it, it´s a technology to amplify a signal, so I thought they know what signal they are looking for? How did they isolate that?
November 25, 2021 at 20:40
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » Wolfmoon
"They´re literally baiting and needle raping kids now."

Yup. And people seem to be just A-ok with it, perfectly acceptable I guess, in the eyes of the omnipotent moral busybodies just looking out for the "greater good" of "protecting" humanity :15:

Hope they let us know how the rest of the 14 rounds of booster injections go on those "safe" and EFFECTIVE jabs! :15:

unfortunately the kids who died of heart attacks at age 15 after receiving said shots, won´t be around to let us know,

Safe and effective! :15:
November 26, 2021 at 01:18
(Virgo) LotusStar
Anyone following the hundreds of athletes collapsing on field, having career ending heart issues, even dying at a never before seen rate lately....? 👀
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
New Moon in Sagittarius Sagittarius
Show calendar »