How r yall feeling with the eclipse

November 20, 2021 at 04:18 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Mauricio 1818, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

How r yall feeling with the eclipse
So now past the eclipse how have you been dealing with all of this chaotic and powerful energy,i´ve been extremely energetic lately i don´t know why but also tired is hard to explain but im doing relatively good actually how about you? in which houses did the eclipse happened

:152: :182: :182:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 20, 2021 at 04:59
(Sagittarius) Philipee32
I felt pretty good seemed like my anxiety did go up tho. And i had a little bit more dreams but i dont think anything psychic happened for me.
November 20, 2021 at 19:07
(Capricorn) Astrokitty
It was in my 12th house for me I slept a lot. I was expecting to hear that my Dad had passed… he’s very ill with with stage Iv cancer :(
November 20, 2021 at 19:34
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Astrokitty
just learning about Word and formatting for books. :61: Not really moody or anything too much.
November 20, 2021 at 23:36
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Philipee32
System message: Post has been written by user Mauricio 1818, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Ugh me neither,I was just tired mate like when I wake up after sleeping I felt like a whole rock were above me while sleeping,I only had really though dreams
November 20, 2021 at 23:40
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Astrokitty
=====
Omg my prays goes for you :(((( I know it´s gonna be real hard for you when it happen

I hope u can recover from that and feel even better than yesterday, blesses and light gonna come to your life for being so strong :))

Pd:My mom passed away 2 years ago so i understand that feeling
November 20, 2021 at 23:46
(Capricorn) Astrokitty » Mauricio 1818
Thanks I appreciate that and sorry for yr loss.
November 21, 2021 at 00:21
(Sagittarius) Philipee32 » Mauricio 1818
Yeah actually my sleep been messed up too lame didnt get 1 visionary experience.
November 21, 2021 at 04:46
(Taurus) Rosincvist
So weird seeing the crescent Moon with a Maria dent, thought it must be almost over and two hours later it was a :116: completely brown!
November 22, 2021 at 18:58
(Virgo) rohini moon
Felt drained. Lethargic.

Took a lot out of me. I just wanted to sleep.

Eclipse was in Krittika, that´s where my Rahu is, with my Moon.
November 22, 2021 at 19:53
(Aquarius) nikkia
I´ve been sleeping like a rock - a really nice treat for me!

I must say, I felt some sadness in the form of grief right before the eclipse. Not such a treat!

H5 is where the eclipse hit my chart, bringing me back to losses suffered in this house. Letting go comes in stages - over time. Some wounds take longer than others to heal. I know I am ´better´ but sometimes recall alone can bring us right back to those days and those losses...and it can ache.
I ached for a few days.

Otherwise, I´m fine. Peaceful...feeling quiet... very contemplative.
November 23, 2021 at 06:58
(Aries) Wolfmoon
Alot more emotional than I would´ve liked. Happened in my 4th house.
November 23, 2021 at 10:38
(Leo) cubic
7th house. Lots of bottled up energy, but shouldn´t have communicated with anyone. Some serious missteps..
November 23, 2021 at 22:34
(Pisces) 11
Can’t wait for brighter days :80:
not sure if I can blame eclipse only, but part of whats happening seems to be caused by severe lunacy
November 24, 2021 at 09:59
(Pisces) ꓄꒐ꋊꋊ꒐ꏂ
Lately, I´ve been oddly communicative. My mind is also restless (not stressed) it´s just active like it wants to share something (Wanting to connect and relate to) lol.
November 24, 2021 at 16:32
(Pisces) Cind
Feel like having an emotional breakdown everyday, must be releasing too much stagnant energy. Also weird dreams about being confused what I am studying from the past, the full moon was in my 10th House so makes sense.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »