Gustav and Alma Mahler

November 18, 2021 at 18:39 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Silvi
Gustav and Alma Mahler
Anyone in here is interested in the synastry of these two? I´ve been reading how they met and was very... Piscean but then everything seems so Scorpionic due to all that drama in their love story.
Also there is Freud In the middle with advices for Gustav...

:18:

Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 19, 2021 at 14:02
(Virgo) p.o.u
I love classical music so I know some of their compositions but I don´t know a lot about Gustav Mahler biography so I haven´t read about his relationship with Alma. What did you learn about them ?

I´d be interested in knowing their synastry chart :1: :1: What correlations could you find between their relantionship and their synastry ?
November 20, 2021 at 13:52
(Taurus) Silvi » p.o.u
Alma Mahler was considered a Muse for all their controversial romances. She was a great composer and had a lot of charisma. Very talented in arts.

One of the most important love stories was Gustav Mahler , Austrian composer too. He was famous in the moment he sent her love letters. He was 40 and she just 22. She wasn´t sure about the way that Mahler composed.

He invite her to one of his concerts. And then the love story begins..
There were a few toxic relationships that she had before. With famous men of the history.
She was some kind of inspiration for all of their partners.
One of them was even so obsessed with her that created a doll representing her after she quit the relationship.
( He even carried the doll to the theatre).

If you guys read one of the books or biography of Alma only it, are going to like it. Is so interesting.
Mahler didn´t want that Alma created music. There are a few important topics between all this besides their story.
I only have a few good links but are on Spanish.

https://www.google.cl/amp/s/…

In Mahler life was a lot of unfortunate events too. Death seems follow him.

https://www.google.cl/amp/s/…

( I was reading this last night, seems interesting to debate the role of Alma as Muse ) https://www.google.cl/amp/s/…
November 23, 2021 at 01:16
(Virgo) p.o.u » Silvi
Wow ! I´ve already heard Mahler compositions but i didn´t know that much about his personal life and even less about Alma Mahler! She seems to be a very captivating person and had a life "out of common" compared with most women from her era.

Thank you for the links, I´ll read them :):) puedo leerlos en español también jaja

I´m gonna look at their synastry too, could you notice smth special in their synastry :1: :1: ??
November 23, 2021 at 01:19
(Virgo) p.o.u » Silvi
Btw what´s your favorite piece from Gustav Mahler or Alma Mahler (if she could publish some of her compositions and are available on the internet) ?? :1: :1:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
New Moon in Sagittarius Sagittarius
Show calendar »