I wanna hear from people who have a bunch of earth in their chart only or a bunch of fire only

November 18, 2021 at 07:34 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Anamel
I wanna hear from people who have a bunch of earth in their chart only or a bunch of fire only
I have a grand earth trine in my big three and I have literally zero fire in my chart besides Pluto in Sagittarius(but that’s generational so it doesn’t count). I don’t think I’m boring necessarily, I like to talk and go out but not to an extreme extent and have a unique style although find it quite difficult to be passionate about anything or care, whether that be about other people or projects. I struggle between feeling content to just exist and go through the motions or to actually get out and do things. I’m just curious how others with a bunch of earth in their chart are personality as well as fire people with little to no earth.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 18, 2021 at 11:50
(Capricorn) Joanna Suzanne
My dominant element is Earth and I don´t notice anything special about it. I´m sure I´m not boring, my life is not boring neither 😄
November 18, 2021 at 12:47
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
i have the earth. It naturally shows up more since 2008-2023. Since it´s focused on Capricorn Pluto Transit. Where in my experience Libra (Air) Scorpio (Water), and Sagittarius (Fire) was not about building a strong foundation. Long-term goals versus short-term goals.

Earth is more about building stability, security, and long-term outcomes, and the bigger picture.

It challenges you to do the hard work versus thinking there is some type of short-cut or easy way to success.
November 18, 2021 at 12:51
(Capricorn) Joanna Suzanne » goldenlion32
I am a total Capricorn in my chart, but I am not putting effort in becoming stable and finances are not the most important, when I look at my situation. I am still involved in other lifestyle, travelling, having new experiences etc.
November 18, 2021 at 13:02
(Taurus) Rosincvist
The Great Edgar Cayce had nine of the ten "real planets" in negative signs; Aspired to be a boring Presbyterian and fortunately for us he failed in the endeavour! :158: :191: :199:
November 18, 2021 at 14:51
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Joanna Suzanne
3rd house is travels. Although, it should be focused on networking and building long-term connections in the local area. Maybe it changes over time with age. Maybe contractors, builders, concrete layers, construction, or government branches, community projects of some kind, organizations, agencies, non-profits, etc. Building and establishing a better community.

That can cover a lot of areas with Capricorn since they´re your managers.
November 18, 2021 at 14:53
(Capricorn) Joanna Suzanne » goldenlion32
Networking, short distance travel and non profit organizations make sense to me, it is a part of my life
November 18, 2021 at 15:37
(Sagittarius) Philipee32
I have alot of fire 54%, 23% water, 16% air and almost no earth 6% i think capricorn in Neptune. I have 2 aspects with Edgar Cayce Saturn conjunct Mercury And moon sextile Mercury. And share birthday with Nostramdamus.
November 18, 2021 at 17:06
(Capricorn) Luna Alba
I´m 75% Earth or smth like that (all my inner planets, except for the Moon are in Cap) and almost no air -I only have Saturn in Aqua, but that´s the dispositor of my chart, so I guess it has a certain importance.

I love travelling and having new experiances, but nothing crazy, adrenaline pumped - as my Stellium is in the 9th.

I can be really charismatic at times or when I want to be , probably due to my Moon placement - but usually I´m more on the stable, nice, cosy and predictable kind of life, I prefer dead serious conversations since I was a kiddo, and that secretely makes me fear that I´m boring. :))).

Anyway, my group of friends and lovers were always older than me.

. "I struggle between feeling content to just exist and go through the motions or to actually get out and do things. I’m just curious how others with a bunch of earth in their".

I can def relate to that...so muchh
November 18, 2021 at 23:57
(Aries) inka
hey, im aries capricorn leo. since i remember i considered myself totally a fire sign. in the past when i didnt know astrology or the term ´natal chart´ ( only some newspaper´s zodiacs´) i thought that i was fire sign but WEIRD fire sign.
Weird in terms that i didnt associate myself 100% as fire sign. I have a comparison as my sister is Aries Leo Cancer. She is more fiery than me. More spontanous. it changed before our 30s birthday. She opened up more and let her fire show up to the world, on the other hand- i closed myself a bit- distanced. But it helped me to understand myself better.
As a fire sign until 26 year old i was all around, i liked people, organise things ( i have rahu in 7H aquarius) i was very social. but couldnt get easily in 1-1 romantic relationship. I was the ´organiser´, the loud one, who wanted people to feel great at the party or at school, i was climbing the ladder of success in my profession also. But after i turner 27 or 26 it changed. I became more introverted , closed myself, build a wall- a shell that now im trying to get out from. Actually i experienced my saturn return 1 year ago i guess and it really helped me understand who i was and who i am now. what paths i should take or what skills i have to improve. i became more ´capricorn´ and earth- like. I have big capricorn stellium in my 6th house - Virgo. So i started to show up some ´-viro-like skills in the last years. I am more ´pure´.
People do not recognise me mentally or phisically.
People change.So do not associate yourself very much now with your big three .it will fluctuate and change when you start experiencing SN more.Probably you will become more ´taurus´like.

Additionally in the past i was the action- taker almost always. Maybe thats why men was afraid of me. When SN started to happen i let myself be more passive. I even started refusing some meetings, with men or group of friends. I wanted to do me or do nothing. then i remember i became 100% passive , no action even in some veyr important situations from me. but when SN has passed i realised that i cant be ´no action taker´ with the experience, i started to only take those actions important to me, not to others( very selfish but very helpful), started with small actions condisering me, my job, my life in general. I didnt want to waste my energy as i was doing before in the past.
Energy is very important.
I recommend having a plan- write very small goals for yourself and not only THINK of doing but also try to TAKE ACTION. when you procrastinate or start to feel afraid of some action and blocked, try to divide the task for smaller actions. It really help to visualise the ´mapping of actions and goals´.
Its like , you need to finish the action in your own pace. Because you do it for yourself not for others.
November 19, 2021 at 03:10
(Taurus) Rosincvist » Philipee32
Your Natal :155: is two-signed, would still be if ten arc-minutes either way!
That means several more percentage points to the Air-sign of :177:, just thought you should know!
November 19, 2021 at 03:42
(Virgo) LotusStar
I have earth dominant... I would say I´m realistic, introverted, and also not much of a risk taker. But I actually struggle with some of the real life practical stuff... like sticking to a schedule or routine is very difficult for me, and random things like booking appointments for a dentist gives me anxiety sometimes. I know it sounds ridiculous but yeah... I just dont like dealing with that stuff. That may have something to do with my North node in 6th house because this is a place I´m not comfortable but have to learn but anyway. I think it´s something I am growing into.

When I was younger I was even worse... I learned to become more organized and practical with time. I dont think the signs were born with are necessarily inborn traits in us were good at, I think its just what we have to learn from and experience.

Am also Sept 15 like you!
November 19, 2021 at 06:06
(Pisces) 11 » Luna Alba
I have a friend who is born the same day as you, but in addition to that :180: stellium, she’s also :180: rising.
I’d say she’s far from boring, since I never can guess what she’s up to. Always some new adventure. She is crazy about traveling (also studies), she has friends all over the world.
Unique dressing style.

But I’ve heard from her that she’s not quite sure about where she’s getting in life (12th h stellium) and that it makes her anxious. She is literally a Capricorn with a tail or cap with strong :182: vibes.
November 19, 2021 at 06:23
(Sagittarius) Philipee32 » Rosincvist
Im novice but oh yeah I had seen that my mars is 0 degree scorpio so its considered libra? And my pluto is 6 degrees scorp i think that one stays. I think my ascendant is most likely cusp too in favor of libra but idk my time of birth i just know it was late at night.
November 19, 2021 at 08:01
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » 11
Ohhhh...wow. all that Stellium on the As...and it actually lands in the 1st house in WS...but you know her, so do you think a loaded 12th house or a loaded 1st house fits her best?.

"She is crazy about traveling (also studies), she has friends all over the world.
Unique dressing style.".

I can relate to all of that :4:.

"But I’ve heard from her that she’s not quite sure about where she’s getting in life (12th h stellium) and that it makes her anxious".

I also experiance this at times...because we have an internal need to know where we are going and that it is the best direction...but we are on the eve of our Saturn Return, so probably in 1-2 years, our path will get more clear...or at least that´s what I hope, that I´ll have most of the things I really really want by the time I hit 30 :4:
November 19, 2021 at 20:34
(Taurus) Rosincvist » Philipee32
The sign´s are more important than the houses, you have one planet that is two-signed; Means exactly that; :177:/ :178:
November 22, 2021 at 15:48
(Taurus) Kahlil
Anamel, I have my sun in Taurus, and my Mercury in Taurus. My earthiness dominates my personality. I have some fire but not enough to show through my rising sign, which is air Aquarius, and earth, Taurus. I also have earth, Virgo is some of my planets.
"Fire is the most positive or yang of all the elements. It is the energy of sprit, and operates within the universe by energizing and transforming. Fire is the principle by which all entities that are self-moving acquire that ability.
It is active and dominant, not willing to allow circumstances to take the initiative. It signifies will." Horoscope Symbols by Robert Hand

I am sure that you have influences through transits that help with your need for more fire in your personality, or that you might be missing that are in your chart. I wish I had more fire in my personality also.
"Earth is a symbol for direct sense experience of the physical universe, without ideas, concepts, beliefs, or wishful thinking to cloud perception. It symbolizes the quality of being substantial and material. It is both matter and the need to deal with matter. Matter resists us; it pushes back on us as we push on it. We cannot walk through walls or occupy the same space as another material entity at the same time. Thus matter, and through it the symbol earth, signifies limits to our freedom...Earth is the ultimate arena in which the acts we perform become manifest." This is a good book to read...Kahlil
November 22, 2021 at 15:49
(Virgo) B3n6am9n
Hey I have 62% earth
November 22, 2021 at 16:24
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Originallyweirdbutnormal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hi there, I am a Capricorn dominant Cancer.
I can withstand anything and come out on top purely by being able to withstand the harshness of life and take a realistic yet optimistic approach.

I am not the most socially adept, in fact I abhor small talk mostly as it leads nowhere, however in work I can come across quite extroverted and I even sing my heart out with no shame if music is on. (N I work as a chef right now). And am studying IT-networking CCNA.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »