I need guidance!

November 17, 2021 at 17:38 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Irenkiz
I need guidance!
Hi everyone!
In the past year, I lost a parent, moved out 3 times, switched 2 jobs, ended a whole career and almost ruined my relationship with my s/o.
It´s been a crazy year so far and the Eclipse happening is really scaring me. I have moon and rising in taurus so it´s affected.
Can anyone give me help on what might happen or what should I avoid?
I am tired at this point of manifestations and being calm, the ride is hectic.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 22, 2021 at 18:17
(Capricorn) Datta108
Namaste you are going thru the 18 year Rahu Maha dasa (starting from 2016) which is like a roller coaster that wont stop.
Plus,since 2015 the major transits of Saturn have been very challenging being in the 7th, 8th and now 9th house from your Taurus moon.

Jupiter now in your 10th from moon in transit along with Saturn in the 9th can bring disappointments and troubles especially in regard to work/career, family matters/domestic disturbances etc..

Rahu dasa/Saturn bhukti starts this week actually, imo spiritual remedies for Rahu,Saturn and Jupiter will help you:

Remedies for Rahu dasa: No intoxicants, no gambling, no meat eating, relationships should only be entered after matching charts to determine compatibility and longevity.

Give charity/donations regularly on Thursdays or Saturdays, go to a holy place on these days as well and offer prayers.

Fasting on Thursdays til sunset will help ,do until April 2022 then after that switch fasting to Saturdays until 2024.

Wear a Red coral if possible and red ,white and orange colors avoiding Grey,Green. Black may give mixed results...

If necessary have a Homa done in a temple for Rahu or Saturn on a Saturday.

All these things can help you ,overall your chart is strong with Moon exalted, Venus exalted and Jupiter in his own house,you have the ability to surmount any difficulties that come so have faith and resilience to overcome any unfavourable occurrences in life🙏🕉🌻
November 23, 2021 at 11:01
(Pisces) mercurien
Guidance and support in confidence. https://www.facebook.com/groups/…

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »