Sun on 10th/11th house cusp, interpretations?

November 16, 2021 at 06:45 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Anni23
Sun on 10th/11th house cusp, interpretations?
My sun has always been something in my cart that has puzzled me. As I cannot say if I feel if it is in the 10th or the 11th.

However using whole signs it is Right in the cusp between these two houses.
What does this really mean? And how important is it if I can´t tell?..

(Btw I do use whole signs currently)

And any tips to help me decide which house it may be in?..

Thanks! :1:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 16, 2021 at 08:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
0´10" Leo = 11H Whole sign system
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
November 16, 2021 at 15:40
(Leo) Anni23 » Seanfhear
Oh I agree, I´m asking what the interpretation is for it considering its "just" in the 11th and directly on the cusp
November 16, 2021 at 16:12
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Anni23
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Well, if you want the particular interpretation of THAT position, then you should go deeper into the Nakshatras (Lunar Mansions) and Padas (each Nakshatra is composed of 4 padas). This said, many astrologers I know, despite using tropical and whole sign, they tend to use Sidereal to calculate the Nakshatras and I´m not sure why (apparently it yields more accurate interpretation I suppose). Here on Astro-seek you can check your nakshatra and pada for the sun in both tropical and sidereal.

As for the interpretation of that, unfortunately, my knowledge in Nakshatras is somewhere around 0 and 0.001
BUT .. check Youtube .. specially the KRSchannel .... he put on many videos about Nakshatras specially for the sun and moon in various nakshatras

Check both, the tropical and the sidereal position and see which one clicks better with you.
November 17, 2021 at 09:01
(Leo) tomdos
Hi, in the whole sign your Sun is on the cusp of houses simply because in reality it is on the cusp of the signs. IMHO whole sign simplifies the reality, artificially rounds it up to fit houses into signs. It is trading comfort in chart orientation for less accuracy, if you prefer that. I dont.
Anyways I would read this as the Sun gradually closing the chapter of H10 and preparing for the H11 agenda. Consider sentiment for one and eagerness for the other. Since H11 is also ruled by Leo /Sun, the Leo energy sucks the Sun interest into H11.
November 17, 2021 at 09:30
(Leo) Anni23 » tomdos
Sure I´ve heard that argument, though for myself I don´t really entirely see that motivation as being why it´s all about. I´m just inclined to follow traditional astrology as in many regards it seems more accurate. (Though of course I do include the more recently discovered planets)

As for my personal view of my chart I am not at all decided so am including different lines of questioning so I can decide for myself.

PS. I have also seen the argument against the Wonky charts that have one house/sign taking up 70% of the chart
November 17, 2021 at 09:31
(Leo) Anni23 » Seanfhear
Thanks. I am open to considering this sometime in the future maybe (though not currently inclined towards vedic)
November 17, 2021 at 10:09
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Anni23
=====
by the way (just to be clear) when I say Vedic astrology, I´m talking about the techniques used and developed in Vedic astrology. Some people coined the term "sidereal astrology" and made it equal to "vedic astrology" and this is wrong. There is no such thing as "sidereal astrology". Sidereal and tropical are just mathematical/astronomical concepts for how to calculate the positions of the zodiac. Yes, many Vedic astrology practitioners (specially Indians that is) use Sidereal, but this is not a rule. One can still consider Vedic techniques on a chart calculated in Tropical. The two concepts are unrelated.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »