Transit Neptune opposition ASC

November 15, 2021 at 17:26 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) whyjay
Transit Neptune opposition ASC
Hello everyone and have a peaceful full moon/eclipse/end of the world))
Neptune is the owner of my seventh house and is now on the DSC. I´ve read different interpretations, from delirium attacks to drowning by a wife, I´m interested in your opinion)
For example, I can spend 20 minutes choosing cheese in the store, as a result, buy mushrooms that I don´t eat. I´ve been in a stupor all weekend, I just look at my watch and realize that I didn´t have time to do anything. I work in alcohol sales, no need to clarify that there is also a lot of misunderstanding. Probably, if I had a girlfriend, she would have cheated on me with a sailor) By the way, there is hope for retro Jupiter and his co-management of the seventh house, because I have heard about the problems of ascendant virgins with any kind of relationship (does it sound ambiguous only in Russian?).
I hope I don´t clutter up the air and don´t annoy with my English level))

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 16, 2021 at 11:56
(Taurus) Rosincvist
It won´t last as long as your natal :159: which is well-posited!
November 18, 2021 at 02:33
(Aries) raspberry
You said "I work in alcohol sales".. alcohol is associated with Neptune and this line of work might be how the transit manifested in your life.I came across the chart of a female in her 20s with this transit and she was experiencing the effects in her romantic relationship with a lot of uncertainty, deception, dependency, sacrifices, victimhood etc. -neptunian themes

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »