Borasisi-Pabu

November 14, 2021 at 04:48 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Borasisi-Pabu
QB1 is now named Albion after an entity suggested by poet William Blake.
A reddish binary asteroid system with a a barycenter mid-point is named after humorist Kurt Vonnegut´s "Cat´s Cradle" Cosmology.
My past-life Howard Phillips Lovecraft had Borasisi 66652 conjunct and parallel a mostly unaspected :153: `Accepting illusion as Reality´ is the Astrological key for this Kuiper Belt Object!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 14, 2021 at 20:56
(Taurus) Rosincvist
My Natal Borasisi isn´t exact to any planet, however 3 dg. :180: can only do me good! :6:
November 14, 2021 at 21:59
(Aquarius) Ways_of_Leavin'
Hmm, I have it conjunct (<1.5 degree orb) my Sun in Aquarius in H12 apparently. What does that mean?

The 666 scared me..
November 14, 2021 at 22:01
(Aquarius) Ways_of_Leavin' » Rosincvist
Why, is Borasisi better off in the sign of Capricorn? In H5?
November 14, 2021 at 22:15
(Aquarius) Ways_of_Leavin'
"BORASISI: Trapped in the Lie
This is the realm of time and space that we live in with all its pain and angst, called Maya by the Hindus. This realm, although it seems concrete, is an illusion, an ever-changing set of experiences that only appear to be real. We are within this realm for a short while and then we return to the eternal realm of enduring verities. The name Borasisi refers to the Sun of a mythical religion created by Kurt Vonnegut. The religion professed to be made up of lies that you believe in order to be happy. There is a stiffness, a lack of flow, a lack of continuity to the illusion for it is presented as disconnected separate things. Borasis is about the illusions of this realm of Time and Space that we believe hoping to be happy.

Planets approaching Borasisi seem to be more stressed and once past it there is a greater sense of stepping back and being able to get a sense of perspective on this existence sometimes even humor. Aspects to Borasisi show the impact this life has upon us, how we view it."

http://www.astrologicaldepth.com/TN…
November 15, 2021 at 04:20
(Taurus) Rosincvist » Ways_of_Leavin'
The reference gives one number for each Celeb; Two numbers for H. P. Lovecraft means 140,000th of the sky is shared with the red planetoid and :153:
November 19, 2021 at 23:49
(Aquarius) Ways_of_Leavin' » Rosincvist
Mmm each of the persons were mentioned once, orb fact 1-2°..?

How significant would you say aspects to this asteroid are ?
November 20, 2021 at 20:06
(Taurus) Rosincvist » Ways_of_Leavin'
In the Eighties, :160: was barely tolerated, in the Nineties 1992 QB1 was deliberately left nameless! The Magi Astrologers use TNO´s (Trans-Neptunian-Objects) Sometimes they highlight the Arbor.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »