(Sagittarius) Philipee32
You guys play the Guess sign?
Im trying to see if im any good at it.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 14, 2021 at 21:53
(Virgo) rohini moon
I have my moments...

Sometimes I amaze myself at guessing their sign just by the color of the shirt they are wearing. And what´s in the background...

Other times... I fail miserably
November 14, 2021 at 23:12
(Sagittarius) Philipee32 » rohini moon
Yeah i use everything in the picture even if its taken in black in white. Alot of times if they take the picture in their car or are traveling its a sagittarius which I unknowingly did when i upload my picture😆
November 14, 2021 at 23:33
(Virgo) rohini moon » Philipee32
Yup! Haha. I use the background to tell me a lot. Books behind them, outdoorsy-ness, colors theyre wearing.. I recently guessed a man was a Capricorn just by his black shirt and gray hair. :15:

Saturn being represented by both. I knew it was Capricorn. :32:
November 15, 2021 at 05:50
(Sagittarius) Philipee32 » rohini moon
Ill post the clues i use for fun. These are indicators some are known and just me guessing over and over.
Aries: Have strong features like big brow ridge or brows, nose, chin, theyll sometimes have lines between eyebrows. Sometimes the forehead is big or very bulbous🙂 The fire signs also seem to take pictures really close more often. I also think to me atleast i can see the different elements in the skin a bit beside water. Fire signs seem to have a bit of firey glow to them. Aries can be broody or sometimes they smile. They woman may have fine delicate features and maybe a lil butt chin but very cute😘 Aries might even point at the camera👈🏾

Taurus: Have something with their eyebrows most the time, theyll be big or very pointy also have big brow ridge. They sometimes got a jay leno chin. The women have elegant style alot of times confuse them with libra both ruled by venus. The men alot of time well built kind of look like a bull. They smile most the time I get them confused with sagittarius good amount of times.

Gemini: Women have full lips😘 lots of the times attractive get them confused with Aries women most often. Umm they have a style hard to describe more sultry than libra but not quite Leo drag queen. The men idk i just kind see Air sign in the skin but they dont have libra style or a quirky aquarius. They dont smile much in the pictures.

Cancer: They look sad😆 they have little frowns on the corners of theyre lip going down scorpios have this too and every once and a while pisces. Also roundness in bone structure of face. Some signs have a couple reoccurring looks Cancer also has this Rose namajunas she ufc fighter look that ive seen in similar looking cancers this is cute😘 likely to have pierced nose.

Leo: Got big wide smile corners on mouth curl up like Cheshire cat. They also have this unique eye look cant quite describe but lot of the time it will also have a non brown color kind of catty. They have the fire glow and some have the drag queen style when they wild ones. Sometimes have the big brow ridge. Big natural sometimes curly hair. Also they like to do a entertaining pose sometimes like i seen one girl was pretending to saw her head off. Leo pretty😍

Virgo: delicate features Alot of times just look basic or nerdy🤓 consvervative look. Some are cute.
They take the picture far away sometimes but you can still see them pretty good. Also they sometimes have a glow that tricks me and i pick a fire sign but its more of a white glow ive notice. Alot of times i just pick this or libra when im not getting anything to help me decide.😆

Libra: delicate features may have dimples. Have elegant style and are pretty alot of the time but wont have lips like gemini. If they wearing a turtle neck they libra. This sign and scorpio seem to be the ones to take black and white photos the most. Sometimes they have curly short hair kind of reminds or greek idk. They may have stylish thick frame glasses like virgo. Have balanced face or a heart shaped face or oval when i trouble guessing i pick this alot because they can look basic too.

Scorpio: Have a pointy sharp nose and skinny pointy eyebrows that seem to point to their nose. Dark eyes that may look evil😈 or fierce sometimes broody get them confused with Aries sometimes. Like to dye their hair red, aries my do this too. They use camera filters quite a bit and will hide themselves in the picture with hair or turn to side use a shoulder a pet whatever its kind of funny sometimes.😆 They have frown mouth lot of times and they is also another look that i cant describe but the eyes are a bit rounder but still dark intense and kinder at sametime. Likely to have pierced nose.

Sagittarius: Have mix of fire traits They usually smile. Alot the times they cock they head to the side. Oh i Forgot to mention the fire signs like to touch theyre heads or even point that their head in pictures while libra or maybe gemini will use the hand lower by chin to frame their face like a picture. They be traveling sometimes also ive notice sagittarius while take a picture looking down to the camera from above. The fire signs sometimes do this to. While Gemini will do the exact opposite and look up at camera and take a picture. Sometimes a Sag Aquarius mix will be a weirdo style🤪 hmm idk the sag style is usually more earthy or pracitcal than the other fire signs. The women seem tall more than average along with capricorns. They usually have darker hair maybe a lil long like pony🐎 I think Sag and pisces have cute sweet twinkle in they eye😉

Capricorn: Have big dumb faces🤣 idk lol alot of them a very cute 😘 but if they got really big chin Good chance they carpicorn. They have an empty evil look in they eye😈 or too big and empty Saturnian energy😧 but sometimes not i confuse them for sag🙂 they dress conservative. Dont smile much in picture. With be very steve jobs ish who is libra or cap i forget.

Aquarius: Have quirky style or some techy not so much nerdy. Also look evil in the eye like Capricorn😈 but maybe brow and chin not as big😆 soemtimes they have piecing blue eye. Or theyll be traveling like sagittarius. Aquarius is probably the sign ill most confuse for a fire sign. Though they smile more than capricorn. They like to wear those round brim hats that black or brown

Pisces: If theyre weirdo style maybe holding up some tarot card I pick pisces. Also alot of the times they have a sweet twinkle in they eye🙂 sometimes they frown. Aquarius is quirky maybe look a little evil while pisces style more just strange🙃 die they hair different color like 5 or 6 colors at 1 time.
November 15, 2021 at 14:26
(Capricorn) embracehealing
I am usually pretty good at guessing people´s sign/s when I am in-person--- seeing the physical traits but also the energetics and body language and personality. But although I love the guessing feature here, I have failed miserably at it!

I enjoyed reading your tips Philipee32!

I wonder if there is a way to see what sign others guess we are? That would be super cool!
November 17, 2021 at 00:30
(Sagittarius) Philipee32 » embracehealing
Yeah they have that i wish i had more guesses on mine. I was getting cancer at first idk i think thats way off then i got correct sagittarius and then i got a few aries and 1 taurus. Which arent bad guess. I was thinking i would be harder to guess but most them are close and 2 correct. Well i guess only 2 people said cancer i thought was 3. Meh tried to upload screen shot of it didnt work.
November 17, 2021 at 22:28
(Capricorn) embracehealing » Philipee32
Oh yea I found it! What a great feature. I suck at guessing from a photo🤣
November 20, 2021 at 08:10
(Taurus) Boyan » Philipee32
Great leads and keen observation skills,Philipee :15:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar