Masculine/Feminine energy: how does it reflect in you?

November 11, 2021 at 13:07 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) AmberMoon
Masculine/Feminine energy: how does it reflect in you?
Do you have noticeable effects from dominantly feminine or masculin energy in your chart?

In my case, I notice that the Sagittarius and Mars together with Gemini give more of a masculine note to my actions that is sometimes very unexpected because people are more comfortable with my Moon in Cancer energy, as it´s more relatable to women, as opposed to the first energies.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 11, 2021 at 14:19
(Aries) raspberry
Most ( if not all) the women I met with retrograde mars in their chart and the ones I checked among the celebrities tend to have high masculine energy ( which also gives them a certain aura of attractiveness) and tend to partner with men with high feminine energy ( Like the libra archetypes that are more in tune with their venusian side) But I am still testing this theory and any input would be appreciated. I saw Venus and mars retrograde in men´s charts also affecting the masculine/ feminine energy balance. In more extreme cases, I saw some Lgbt charts with venus or mars r×.
Edit: I should clarify that I don´t mean being more aggressive when I refer to high masculine energy in mars retrograde, Actually for Mars RX people, I have seen quite the opposite,they may have problems asserting themselves and may direct anger towards self rather than others and also tend to attract aggression from others due to their peaceful, non-aggressive, not-easy to provoke nature.
November 11, 2021 at 14:29
(Pisces) Cind
Hi,

I think I used to be in my masculine when I went through a breakup I was very closed off and I didn´t want to be in my feminine as I didn´t want to get hurt again.

I have done a lot of feminine embodiment work and inner work and I would say I am more in my feminine now definitely. It feels better and more natural to me.
November 11, 2021 at 14:34
(Gemini) AmberMoon » Cind
That is beautiful to read, how you embrace the flux of things.

And here the M/F balancing needs, look like to be triggered by shifting outside influences rather than only whatever is in an individual chart.
November 11, 2021 at 14:38
(Leo) cubic » raspberry
Might want to check out Moon conjunct Mars women, and classically Mars in 1st. Casually can be observed to possess a degree of badassery or have been tomboys at school or however you call that.
November 11, 2021 at 14:57
(Aries) raspberry
AmberMoon - I also noticed your mars&sun combo are on DSC. Mars-sun conjunction by itself is already pretty martian/ aries-like and on top of that it is on DSC which is the point that shows how you come across or how you interact with others( in addition to the qualities of partners, enemies, or any "you"s in I vs you interactions)
November 11, 2021 at 19:04
(Gemini) AmberMoon » raspberry
Yes, ´t is true, that is a very aggressive energy that only time has taught me how to handle.

The biggest distributor of which is actually one of my parents, and so it is kind of a sensitive topic for me.

Especially since naturally, I respect the elders.

Other type of interactions with injustice or unfair business partners, I will fight with more pleasure.
November 12, 2021 at 02:13
(Virgo) rohini moon
I have Mars in the 1st, in Scorpio.

As a female, this works alittle differently.. it generally makes us more assertive than the average female. My assertiveness is more inclined for protecting and defending myself.

Whatever house Mars sits in, he wants to protect and defend, after all, he is War.

The best line I´ve ever heard, regarding this placement that ultimately rings most true for me, above a lot, is that, we refuse to let anyone walk all over us, or violate our sovereignty.

I never had any problems standing up for myself, from childhood and on... I may have a lot of character defects, as I´m not perfect. But standing up for what I believe in, hasn´t ever been one.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »