Saturn & Karma

November 10, 2021 at 19:35 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user letafet, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Saturn & Karma
I had no idea where to post this so I´m posting it on general astrology.

Something I realised is that my mother and I have the same Saturn sign - and that is, Cancer. She gave birth to me on her Saturn return. We are also both Cancer suns.

What I´d like to know is if that would indicate I am carrying a karmic debt of some sort on my mother´s side? I don´t know your take on this, but I believe in karma and reincarnation.
Does anyone have a similar placement?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 10, 2021 at 21:47
(Pisces) 1janos
Tend to agree with your concerns.

First some clarification. The H11 is completely misunderstood by most, nowadays. It does not symbolise friends and acquaintances, but rivals and hidden enemies. It certainly makes it easier for you to relate to the issues, as you believe in karma and reincarnation. Need I point out the parental factors at hand?

:151:, :153: in H11 is related to all this. The :154: :191: :157: in the H10 is really to be interpreted as being in H11, due to the close proximity to the house border.

:151: aspects :197: :199:, :195: :160:, :196: MC and :161: and especially the close :192: :164: sums it up for starters.
November 11, 2021 at 07:47
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » 1janos
System message: Post has been written by user letafet, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hello,
thank you for taking the time to explain it. I had read somewhere that the 11th house was more about rivals and hidden enemies, but what is the 12th house is about then? I guess it´s not as negative as people make it to be?

I also interpret my Venus and Saturn in the 11th house because of the reason you mentioned. As for other aspects, I really haven´t paid attention to them, but the Sun-Chiron opposition seems so sum it up really well.
November 11, 2021 at 21:35
(Pisces) 1janos » letafet
You are welcome.

May I suggest, you examine your chart in depth, taking all factors and aspects into consideration. The amount of information gained could be staggering, revealing subtle details that may potentially enrich your life and understanding of yourself.

Positive, negative, good and bad, beneficial or malefic are relative terms, that belong to another era and pop-astrology. You may wish to peer beyond those, and adopt a systems based approach to understanding what is going on. It takes some time and effort, but if your interest in this worthy topic is beyond casual curiosity, much can be learnt.

The H12 is very complex and revealing about the traits and characteristics which the native brings with them from the most recent life. :175: :156: there, with pretty tight aspects, is very important.

Janos

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »