Bill Gates about coal, green and climate change

November 8, 2021 at 13:01 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) nutelina
Bill Gates about coal, green and climate change
I looked up anagrams for Policy Exchange. (handy tool: https://new.wordsmith.org/anagram/…)

Cephalic Oxygen
Exchange Policy

Cephalic Oxygen?

"One of the two primary veins of the upper limb, the cephalic vein carries blood from the hand, forearm, and arm back to the heart. “Cephalic” is derived from the Latin and Greek for “head,” which refers to the pathway it takes up the arms and shoulders, before draining into the auxillary vein.

Since it runs along a superficial course just beneath the skin, one of its branches, the median cubital vein of the forearm, is most often used by healthcare professionals to collect samples for blood tests. In addition, it’s considered a secondary option as a means to insert a pacemaker into the heart or to place a venous catheter (or central line) for surgery."

Or something todo with babies?

"Your baby’s position inside you can make all the difference in how you give birth. Most babies automatically get into the head-first cephalic position just before they are born.

If you’re getting closer to your exciting due date, you might have heard your doctor or midwife mention the term cephalic position or cephalic presentation. This is the medical way of saying that baby is bottom and feet up with their head down near the exit, or birth canal."

Am I just trying to see things? Perhaps. No, definitely.

Do I want to be objective? That´s the goal.

I find Gates quite readable just by watching him speak, facial expressions, eye movement and hand gestures. And I have looked at his chart a few times before.
YouTube
YouTube

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
November 8, 2021 at 18:25
(Virgo) RohiniMoon
While you´re looking into anagrams...

Coronavirus

Carnivorous
November 8, 2021 at 21:15
(Aries) nutelina » RohiniMoon
No more meat. Like in the Matrix. Cuz cow farts. (methane isn´t that like natural gas? ch4)
November 9, 2021 at 05:43
(Aries) Wolfmoon
If it comes from the talking heads you can be assured it´s bullshit.
November 9, 2021 at 08:37
(Aries) nutelina » Wolfmoon
It´s not BS, that´s what they are going to do. I know for years there is something going on and going to happen. Been writing about it all over the place. So just a little reading between the lines. He says it´s going to get expensive. ==> Retreat to nature and become energy independent.

I´m still thinking what to reply to your other answer. Have to watch that video.
November 11, 2021 at 04:07
(Taurus) Rosincvist » nutelina
Why can´t I be a Corporate C.E.O. who makes most of the rest of us look like so many jug-eared Morons! :42:
November 11, 2021 at 14:25
(Aries) nutelina » Rosincvist
It was not written in the stars.. :78:
November 13, 2021 at 18:31
(Virgo) RohiniMoon
Not many in the mainstream are talking about this interview. As per usual regarding this entity...

Key notes: he said in few words, that sooner rather than later, everything will be censored. You don´t have a say, on.... anything.

He then went on to say that the "vaccines weren´t good enough" and that "they need something better" such as "a patch on the arm" to which he pointed to his wrists.

He also applauded the tyranny going on in Australia and New Zealand. Saying "At least Australia and New Zealand showed that competent management could keep the death rate down pretty dramatically,” competent management? New word for martial law, I guess.

As usual, most of what he said was very cloudy. They have a knack for speaking, while saying nothing at all.

"find Gates quite readable just by watching him speak, facial expressions, eye movement and hand gestures. And I have looked at his chart a few times before."

He was reading off a script. This interview it was more apparent than others.
November 13, 2021 at 18:50
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » RohiniMoon
How could I forget his mentions of "eradicating the common cold"

:61: :61:

Make your own joke, there.
November 13, 2021 at 21:39
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » RohiniMoon
Jeff Bezos wants to kick all humans off the earth and turn it into a museum resort.

He says pretty soon very few people will be on earth...

Link;

https://www.rt.com/usa/…
November 13, 2021 at 21:51
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » Iceblu333
"He says pretty soon very few people will be on earth..."

Hope he is counting himsełf in that.
November 13, 2021 at 21:52
Jeff didn´t comment on who would be left on earth and who would be kicked off earth...
November 13, 2021 at 21:54
"Jeff" is not God.
November 13, 2021 at 21:55
He´s not??? :61:

The way he´s talking... I don´t know :61:
November 14, 2021 at 01:52
No, he´s not.

I would imagine his visage would look a lot more pleasant, than that, if he was.
November 14, 2021 at 01:53
But you should trust them... :61:

Link;

https://youtu.be/TbNOk6XlMZY
YouTube
YouTube
November 14, 2021 at 01:56
Trust them...
Trust them...

TRUST THEM... :61: :61: :61:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
November 14, 2021 at 02:33
In the same vein as the compilation you posted: https://www.bitchute.com/video/…
November 14, 2021 at 02:35
(Pisces) fishscales » Iceblu333
Man... That thing is definitely making me feel like I did too much LDS back in the 90s
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
November 14, 2021 at 02:38
Holy Shit... if that wasn´t proof enough people need to turn off thier TV and watch alternative unscripted news sources... nothing is...

Fuck... thats creepy...

And nothing usually creeps me out... [I´m just kinky like that :3:]
November 14, 2021 at 02:40
This all started when she made this speech Dec, 8, 2016.

"This is a threat to our Democracy"

Link;

https://youtu.be/sRWfq3K0-WM
YouTube
YouTube
November 14, 2021 at 02:41
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » fishscales
I wish it would get me that high :61:...

I´m sober... it sucks... :42:
November 14, 2021 at 02:45
its so funny to me every single time they accuse others of doing exactly what they do.

Straight out of the communist handbook, there.
November 14, 2021 at 02:46
Yup.
November 14, 2021 at 11:48
(Aries) nutelina » RohiniMoon
Oh you have that too? :2:
November 14, 2021 at 11:49
(Aries) nutelina » fishscales
You were not the only one it seems. :61: I wonder what was on their mind or did they literally remote view or communicate with aliens doing those (space) shows and series?
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
New Moon in Sagittarius Sagittarius
Show calendar »