What aspect or placements u fear the most in ur chart?

November 7, 2021 at 03:49 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Mauricio 1818, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

What aspect or placements u fear the most in ur chart?
Hi,so there´s a lot of people that seems to hate or fear certain placements in their chart,I kinda too!! But it´s normal what isn´t normal is restraining yourself because the fear of it,so tell me about those scary placements

I do have Saturn in my 6H and it kinda scares me since Saturn is such a heavy and cruel planet,but not al things are supposed to be bad,Saturn is teaching step by step how to be more aware of my own health,about what I eat,what I do,and what I can avoid to get sick often

:3:

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
November 7, 2021 at 16:11
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Tubu_, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hi
I have My Capricorn sun square to my Saturn in Aries and i can be most of the time very serious and doubtful.

I relate what astrologers say about the
Sun-Saturn aspects and my biggest fear was that i wouldn´t succeed.Hyper aware of doing mistakes. I´m trying to find way to work out these issues. Btw my saturn sits in the 4th house.
November 7, 2021 at 18:33
(Leo) kkarda
I have many...I am learning to love them thought.

My Leo sun and mercury in the 12th house...I am shy and I have trouble speaking.

My Saturn is in cancer in the 11th...I have trouble with friendships. People usually use me and I can never sustain friendships.

My scorpio IC...Family trauma and abuse from my mother. Along with my Pluto in the fourth.
November 7, 2021 at 21:00
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Tubu_
System message: Post has been written by user Mauricio 1818, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Same omg!! My Saturn is trine my moon and sextile my sun I know is a harmonious aspect but still very difficult to deal with since Saturn is so complicate,at that Saturn in the 4H oh my god,how was ur home and childhood?
November 7, 2021 at 21:06
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » kkarda
=====
Dear,is so normal to be afraid of them,I´m still very scared of a lot of placements in my chart,being a Sun 12h is so hard I have a 12h sun friend and woah y´all are freaking stronger by existing,but is not all bad honey,the sun and Mercury both in 12H gives you highest intuitive habilites near to be literally a psychic,u have a great future as an astrologer(Tip don´t say ur ideas to anybody before doing them, with that Mercury in the 12H people often will try to steal them)

Also the Saturn in Cancer is not that bad,I know sometimes we want to be friends with everyone and be known as the friendly kind person everyone want to be with,but sometimes some people don´t deserve our friendship,also have you tried to be friends with someone older than you?

And about ur Scorpio IC I don´t know what to say,I don´t know how ur home was,but that Pluto in the 4H clearly make ur childhood not sweet,I really hope ur doing better now :79:
November 7, 2021 at 21:14
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Mauricio 1818
System message: Post has been written by user Tubu_, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
My household lacked affection I had to grow up quick
November 7, 2021 at 21:33
(Virgo) astreo
I don´t know, I really think I don´t have something negative in my letter, or at least I haven´t learned to recognize it. Which one would you consider in my letter?
November 7, 2021 at 23:44
(Taurus) Rosincvist » astreo
The annoyance that lasted the longest in grade-school was the afflicted :155: , that was before home-schooling moved in from the margins of society into the Main-stream!
:154: has a strange admixture in my chart that has Ebertinian aspects overshadowing the semi-sextile & the :193:, should have done more struggling through it!
Tee- :194: of past-life has similarities to a couple of my Tee- :194:s ; Should have tried to live longer!
:116: as representing my previous family generations................has a shadow!
November 7, 2021 at 23:50
(Virgo) astreo » Rosincvist
Square Mars and Pluto to my Sun and Mercury at house 8 I LOVE IT.

I feel that both are forcing the others to act and express themselves, I feel energetic at the time of my communication, that is why I have not considered it as an aspect that causes me the greatest problem.

The other square of my Saturn with Venus is the most difficult thing that I could consider in my chart .....
But comparing myself with close friends that I have known who have that square, I no longer have it ... I have completely overcome it, I do not have the rigidity, fear and insecurity that they have to relate to, the fire that I have has helped me to beat that square so I don´t really feel like it is difficult on my graph .......

Some say that having Saturn in the 4th house is bad, but I see the 4th house as the basic mold that one is born with, and Saturn is very disciplined there.
November 8, 2021 at 04:45
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Tubu_
=====
Man, I understand you so much,growing up with neglecting parents is hard,but never forget to create yourself a home,Saturn in the 4H can be used in a positive way,I believe u can do it or that u already did it ;)
November 8, 2021 at 04:50
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » astreo
=====
I believe u already know how to handle the bad aspects in ur chart,u seem like someone who already uses their hardest aspect to their own self development and that´s is really positive
November 8, 2021 at 05:21
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MauroJcks, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Personally I am not very pleased with my mercury in cancer and my saturn in cancer 10th house.

Also moon in 1st house

Mercury in cancer is very annoying, Literally sensitive to every single thing.

Same goes with moon in 1st house.

My problem with saturn in cancer is that I already have too many positions that make me sensitive and whiny, and it´s a big emotional drain haha.

My problem with saturn in house 10, I am not a patient person, I am afraid of not achieving my goals or that they will be achieved too late.
November 8, 2021 at 05:41
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » MauroJcks
=====
I actually consider being emotional very cool

I think I get why moon in 1st House is annoying, probably a really sensitive skin and pple often think u are really fragile

Mercury in cancer is basically poetic,I would be grateful to have a Mercury in cancer hahaha but I´d get tired too if being over emotional affects ruins my expression of thoughts

With the Saturn in the 10H actually u have to be really patient and work really hard to achieve ur goals,here Saturn can indicate a good career but it will come with time,Saturn and time are best friends so you need to accept that
November 8, 2021 at 13:08
(Gemini) jasmin.maa
Hey there,

I have a Saturn-Sun conjunction in the 5th house.

what´s bad: surpressed personality, struggle to just be and have fun / what´s good: authority if developed (Saturn weekens over time)

my Chiron and Mars are conjunct my Ascendant from the 12th house.

I struggle with standing up for myself. But on the other hand I fight for other with twice the power

It´s important to remember that harsher placements are neither good nor bad.
They are challenging aspects for sure. But they carry so much potential, (especially Saturn aspects) so make sure you grow from them
November 8, 2021 at 13:09
(Gemini) SantAngeloo
I’m fear of my Pluto in 6th house and my Rahu in 7th house
November 8, 2021 at 19:40
(Gemini) stigmí
Already no aspect...no placement...
Its not long time ago, I accepted all of my chart even if it is not easy chart and slowly I am glad and going to use all potential of it :74:
November 8, 2021 at 20:42
(Sagittarius) Ioaanaa08
Hmm probably my mars retrograde in Gemini
I always change my mind about stuff also i give up easily on things ,I´m not constant

Have all the planets in Capricorn 10 the house (Neptune Uranus Mercury Saturn ) and they all squere my moon in Libra
Very indecisive ...
For exemple when I go to buy for clothes no one wants to come with me cuz i can´t decide what I want 😅😅
November 9, 2021 at 06:45
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » stigmí
=====
Ok, but your attitude is the best and I aspire to have the same :75: :75:
November 9, 2021 at 07:09
(Gemini) stigmí » Mauricio 1818
:16: :5: :30:
November 9, 2021 at 07:57
(Cancer) GreenMoon
I hate my Libra Mars. I feel like an autist sometimes in a conversation. But fortunately... in writing I m like a Virgo. :D

Aaaand Moon Opp Pluto.
November 9, 2021 at 11:24
(Cancer) TimeLord » GreenMoon
Yes I have Mars in Libra too. And somehow its like that. But I most hate my Exalted Saturn in 5th House. Life is no Fun. :9:
November 9, 2021 at 11:37
(Capricorn) VictorValentino
Well, one thing that I don’t know how to feel about is having 5 planets on the 3rd House..
It’s not even so much that I have 5 planets in a house but it’s the combination of planets that interests me a bit.. I found stuff on 5 planet combinations but NONE on the 5 planet combination I have..makes me feel like I need to see an astrologer..
My 5 planet combination is Mercury, Neptune, Mars, Venus and Uranus.
November 10, 2021 at 10:01
(Aries) IntuitiveRam
I was born during a Mercury retrograde and have my Mercury in Pisces. To add a cherry on top of all the Mercury happens to be my chart ruler. :39: (Virgo ascendant)

I feel like I have a lot to offer, but never know how to express it. Is there anyone out there that can relate to this?
November 11, 2021 at 02:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » GreenMoon
=====
Ok but you suffer for some kind of physical issues? Because I have a friend with Libra Mars,and he also have this view of himself like he was autistic
November 11, 2021 at 02:53
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » IntuitiveRam
=====
Hi honey, so look at ur chart the moon is conjunct to ur Mercury in the ruler maybe there exist some struggle to express urself talking or just socializing like others since the Ascendant and his ruler both are in introvert signs,but there´s exist so many ways u can start working in that energy better,u can do it through arts, trough telling or writing stories and even havings pets,the 6H where Mercury and the moon are placed is about routines,pets, coworkers,service to others and health

For you is really important having a good communication about ur feelings to others to expressing them but there´s also an impact of them in ur health so it can be really important to you to drain them into something else that u can do daily, instead of just letting them control over you,not repressing them but neither letting those feelings affects ur day to day
November 11, 2021 at 09:51
(Leo) Anni23
Well probably my 12th house placements lol..

Though I´ve come to terms with certain things. But it doesn´t let you live a normal life exactly.. :23: and often I do not have a complete sense of self awareness.
Despite my sun being in Leo it is my moon and mercury that I feel to be dominating me.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »